News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Old Sean Interview - Sheffield and SUFC Gym Opening  (Read 13389 times)

Soulmate

Re: Old Sean Interview - Sheffield and SUFC Gym Opening
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2008, 04:57:07 AM »

I don't think he's hard to understand - the "ums" and the "ers" are tedious but they're better than constant "like" and "you know" (he does do a bit of the "you know").

Yeah well - if english is not a foreign language to you, maybe, baby :-))) You know...... ;-)))))
That vid getīs funnier now everytime I watch it  :rotfl1: - thanks HK !!!
Soulmate

hklett08

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2008, 07:04:09 AM »
It's one of my favorite interviews, despite the fact that he's scruffy and all.... :flirt:

To me, it's very "Sean", and he's more relaxed than he usually is when being interviewed.   :likeit: 

I also like the way his eyes look in this interview - if you can get beyond the "just got out of bed" look. 

tinytim

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2008, 09:09:18 AM »
Exactly as you say, hk! Very Sean ... and just  :flirt:

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2008, 09:38:22 AM »
Anyone reading through most of this thread would have to ask us why exactly we are drooling over this man? !!  :giggles: :giggles:

I dunno... it must be the celebrity mystique unattainable "thing" that make us drool over / lust after a man we'd probably not even consider dating in real life?  There's a reason I've never read much into the life of "crush" - I know that my idol will have clay feet... and the reason I have no intention of watching the bad movies just to get a glimpse of the man.  I'm not *that* far gone.  :P  I'll stick to Sharpe and maybe Vronsky - the uniforms get me every time.

Soulmate

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 12:19:48 AM »
[ I'm not *that* far gone.  :P 

.....says the one who owns a chair with Seans sweat in it  :rotfl1:
 :bighug:
But I agree with you - there are a lot of movies I do not watch, and I even gave some DVDīs away (after watching them, shaking head in disbelieve)- I am afraid I am not a "real" fan :-)))))))
But this interview is just too cute - and so not-glamourous - makes me drool - what can I do :-)))
Soulmate

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »
[ I'm not *that* far gone.  :P 

.....says the one who owns a chair with Seans sweat in it  :rotfl1:
 :bighug:

Oh... I'm laughing... I'm a competitive freak.  One of those little girls that raised her hand every time when teacher asked a question.  I'm not sure *what* to do with the thing.  I mean... I won it and I'm excited about winning it, but the thing is gross girls.  Really gross.  Someone asked if I've sat in the chair... I'm not sitting in that thing and leaning my clean clothes against it much less placing my arm on it!

Soulmate

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »
There comes the old wise saying right into my mind:
Be careful what you wish - it could come true!! :-)))
Who knows - maybe this chair is a metapher (for the guy who sat in it?)
Soulmate - in a philosophic moment

kimmy

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »
^^^^

:agreed:  You can always sit on this chair even if you cannot sit.... uh, excuse me! *heads back to the gutter*

Soulmate

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 01:25:34 AM »
 :dirty:

(although, Sylvene, itīs worth a try - sit on the chair while you watch Lady Chatterley - who knows what will happen!)
Soulmate

tinytim

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 01:49:50 AM »
:dirty:
(although, Sylvene, itīs worth a try - sit on the chair while you watch Lady Chatterley - who knows what will happen!)
Soulmate

The chair will break, of course. It looks not very robust. Black Beauty would be the better film choice here.

Soulmate

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 01:58:27 AM »
 :rotfl1:
Especially, if you donīt watch the first 10 minutes :-)  (btw: he is SO cute in those first 10 minutes)
But chair doesnt look very comfy for a nap.
Soulmate

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »
I haven't watched Lady C yet.  I'm saving it to watch with my mother when I visit her in 3 weeks.  We're going to watch Anna Keranina as well.  :)  I managed to get my hands on a regionless version.

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 10:38:25 AM »
LC 's an interesting film to watch with your mum.....

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 10:52:30 AM »
We'll probably start the movie fest with her favorite men.  Then my sis and me get to insert ours.  Then we compare them.  My sis goes for nancy-boy elf.  My mom for the hunky types.  Wonder if her current fav is still Pierce Brosnan?  It may have changed.

Soulmate

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 08:39:55 AM »
Well Sylvene - I donīt know how your relationship with your mom is - but the idea to watch LC with MY mom cracks me up - lmao ! She would blush and cough and leave the room, go to bed and never talk again with me about the most embarassing evening of her life.  :rotfl1:
Soulmate

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2008, 10:06:23 AM »
My mom will shriek with embarrassment, we'll all giggle... I'll tease her, she'll wag her finger at me (tea towels being out of reach) and we'll all have a good laugh.  Given that she watched Bridges of Madison County with my little sis and described Eastwood's wrinkled old ass over the phone to me... imparting her opinion that he should have been embarrassed to have his old wrinkled butt on the big screen... I know we'll all have a jolly good time.

Soulmate

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
That sounds like a real good time and a cool mom !!! My mom only watches Rosamunde Pilcher and - what we call in german - "mountainfarmer and homecountry-chick-flicks" and everything that is more than a kiss with closed lips, makes her feel horrible :-)))))
Madison County - have seen it twice, but cannot even remember a wrinkled butt - sure sign that I didnt pay too much attention to it :-)))
You must tell us how it was!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase !!!
Soulmate

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2008, 12:59:38 PM »
Hehe... I think this thread can be declared officially de-railed from the original discussion.

Soulmate

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2008, 04:57:16 AM »
lmao - but I don t think it makes much sense to open a thread "watching naked Sean in action with our moms" :-)))
But back to topic - what was it? Oh yes - no kleenex available!
Soulmate