News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: a man and his tattoos  (Read 31105 times)

Offline Dusty

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
Re: a man and his tattoos
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2008, 01:04:45 PM »
Yeah, Sean with a big ol' snake or dragon up his arm. Or... roses.

:evillaugh  :lord
On occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary ~James Nicoll

tinytim

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2008, 02:46:20 PM »
Some of my clients (mostly the ex-prisoners) have alle the names of their love affairs tatooed (prison can be very boring sometimes! lol). And some of them carry also their phone numbers on their underarms (no joke!!). And whenever the favourite girl or the phone number changes, they score it out (tatooed!!!) and place the new name or number below! That looks quite strange!! lol...

Susanne 0179-46887924
 Claudia  0178-4697528

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »
Oh Dusty...you have sent my imagination flying!!!!!  I actually like men with tats, not a lot of them or ones that are huge or outrageous or faddish.  More like the old time sailor tats.  

and you girls who took this thread to 18+...I checked it out and I"m NOT going back there.  Those pics and descriptions are NAUSEATING!

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »
 :mutley:  TT -some of your clients are going to need skin grafts to keep that going -they're in danger of running out of room!

PS I wonder what happens if if Susanne and Claudia etc appear on several prisoners at the same time?

tinytim

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »
:mutley:  TT -some of your clients are going to need skin grafts to keep that going -they're in danger of running out of room!
PS I wonder what happens if if Susanne and Claudia etc appear on several prisoners at the same time?

I suppose a heavy women mud fight, may be?   :mutley:

And don't worry! You can't imagine how many names and numers get place on a male body! Unbelievable! LOL

Offline Dusty

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »
Some of my clients (mostly the ex-prisoners) have alle the names of their love affairs tatooed (prison can be very boring sometimes! lol). And some of them carry also their phone numbers on their underarms (no joke!!). And whenever the favourite girl or the phone number changes, they score it out (tatooed!!!) and place the new name or number below! That looks quite strange!! lol...

Susanne 0179-46887924
 Claudia  0178-4697528

Sean can put my phone number under his arm if he wants. All he has to do is ask me for it.
 :flirt:
On occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary ~James Nicoll

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »
I think we would all give up our phone numbers to Sean!

I have never understood why someone would get a tattoo of their wife's, husband's, girlfriend's or boyfriend's name.  At least 50% of marriages end in divorce and I assume that the breakup rate for a steady relatationship is even higher.  Don't people realize that they are likely going to get stuck with a tattoo of a person that they no longer love, and possibly even hate?

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 03:44:20 AM »
I guess no one goes into marriage with the assumption that it will fail. (especially Sean apparently)

Soulmate

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 05:16:56 AM »
lmao........ good one BF :-)

But I thought the same, MF - somehow this kind of tattoo is the same like saying "YES" in the wedding. With the "YES" you promise (as far as I know - never did that for obvious reasons :-) to stay together for a life time. Until death.
People should be convinced 100% that it will be like they promise - or they shouldnt do it. Same with the tattoo.
(Sean appearantly not - otherwise he wouldnt repeat that again and again and again and again ........ and who knows if AGAIN :-)

kimmy

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:21 AM »
No repeats here, I assure you!

:mutley:

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »
remember angelina jolie or even, johnny deep....

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »
That's a primo spot for a tattoo, kimmy!

Soulmate

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
....and it covers the bite-marks, Kimmy! You are one clever  :bitch
:-))))

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »
Maybe his perception of "forever" is different from other people?

Mike

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2008, 03:06:55 AM »
Who cares

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »
wives 1, 2 & 3??

sophia

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2008, 12:13:56 PM »
Hello, I returned to my beloved forum, my computer has had problems .. What's going on?
Smell of divorce?The tattoo is nothing, I find sexy but nothing more, it brings bad!
However go marriage, tattoo or not tattoo, remains memories.
Gina has been part of his life, will be part of the life of Sean (like all his women).

Mike

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »
A tattoo should be something very special cos you wear it for the rest of your life (normally) and it shoudln't remind you of a parttime lover.

The tattoo I wear is for a special person. My boyfriend. And it will remind me of him for the rest of my life. So because of this tattoo he is close to me and thing he can't do anymore.

sophia

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
Well, I have a boyfriend for over 5 years, even without tattoos i think that remind him in the same way .. I thought about making another for our marriage but I changed my mind .. for both!

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2008, 12:59:43 PM »
look at this: