News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Hello poll -we're off again!  (Read 23944 times)

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: New Hello poll -we're off again!
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »
Sorry, I was talking about the weekly contenders in my previous post, not the monthly ones.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »
Duh, me!!!  I've been too focused on the annual that I forgot about March not yet being over.   :oops:

Quite franky, I don't see any of this week's candidates as much of a threat, altho we did have a bit of a challenge from Robbie Williams two years ago.  Nothing we couldn't shoot down with a little concerted effort tho.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »
I'm not sure if seanya_ro was talking about the monthly or the weekly vote, but hopefully we've covered her question.

Robbie Williams is in last place in the current weekly poll, so I don't think he's much of a threat.  It looks like either Gary Barlow or George Clooney is going to win this week's vote.  Although, Ronan Keating has come from last place to third place (because of us here?) so it's possible he could win.  I wonder if the people at Hello Magazine would be suspicious if Ronan Keating won?  From that picture, it's pretty inconceivable to me that he would be the one voted most attractive.

Offline ayllass

• The Powder Room
  • Ian's Treasure
  • Boromir's Nurse
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2009, 06:52:41 PM »
I'm not sure if seanya_ro was talking about the monthly or the weekly vote, but hopefully we've covered her question.

Robbie Williams is in last place in the current weekly poll, so I don't think he's much of a threat.  It looks like either Gary Barlow or George Clooney is going to win this week's vote.  Although, Ronan Keating has come from last place to third place (because of us here?) so it's possible he could win.  I wonder if the people at Hello Magazine would be suspicious if Ronan Keating won?  From that picture, it's pretty inconceivable to me that he would be the one voted most attractive.

Ronan Keating is however No. 1 in the Uk album charts with his Mothers' Day collection, so beware...he may have quite a few sleeping fans....

Famam extendere factis - By our deeds we are known

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »
RK really must be popular with someone, he jumped up several spots and is now in the lead by a very wide margin.  It looks like he is going to win this week. 

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2009, 07:47:58 AM »
Another week has started.  Who would be best to vote for to go up against Sean?  Any of the three on the bottom row?  I've never heard of Michael Sheen, and going by that picture, he's not too attractive.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:30 AM »
Sheen is getting plenty of press right now, as he played the lead (Brian Clough) in 'The Damned United' film that just came out in the UK - a football flick about a controversial manager . . .

Don't know if that would give him much cred in a 'most handsome' poll, though!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2009, 07:40:33 AM »
 Not many people are voting in this one so far.  It looks like Antonio Banderas may win unless we manage to bring one of the lesser guys up to the top.

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2009, 11:35:58 AM »
thanks mf for this, I didn't know my antonio was there this week, a very big problem for me if sean and antonio are together, I like antonio since I saw his first movie, a very big problem for me: sean or antonio?, that's the question.....

sorry, just now, I'll vote my antonio