News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HBO's Game of Thrones Season 1  (Read 396652 times)

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: HBO's Game of Thrones
« Reply #1360 on: August 23, 2011, 08:24:12 AM »
Love it! Love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #1361 on: August 23, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
 :mutley:

That's why I love the UK ....

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #1362 on: August 23, 2011, 10:30:51 AM »
Well we are a nation that had small (but vocal) groups of people who put their religion down on the last census as Jedi .

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #1363 on: August 23, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »
ROFL... ROFL... ROFL...

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #1364 on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:35 PM »
Well we are a nation that had small (but vocal) groups of people who put their religion down on the last census as Jedi .

That's what I mean.

Offline exbill

• Bad Boys Club
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #1365 on: August 23, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »

It's official: "Jedi Knight" was ON the list of religions for the 2001 UK census and 2011 .
 A campaign to get people to write the entry on their census forms has succeeded in the term being included on the list of religions, alongside Church of England, Roman Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist and Hindu.

Sufficient numbers of people wrote the entry in for it to be allocated its own code for the census processing team to use

Over 10,000 people registered as Gedi Knights and it is now amongst the religious groups in the UK.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:35:56 PM by exbill »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #1366 on: August 24, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #1367 on: August 24, 2011, 11:20:17 AM »

What's that about! Flashback to Bessy with the big t????

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/lisa-stays-clothed-for-steamy-knights-in-tv-debut-2856195.html

"With the likes of Sean Bean . . ."  ??

Unless Sean will be doing flashbacks, she's not rubbing shoulders with him, and I can't think of anything 'mistress of the king' that fits the book, so maybe they are doing some flashbacks.

Looked her up and her CV says that she's 5'10" and weighs 112 pounds.  I don't think so (her tits look like they weigh 10 pounds apiece . . .), but she is a pretty girl and to her credit she also indicates in the bio that she doesn't do nude or topless, so her protestations in the article ring true.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #1368 on: August 24, 2011, 11:35:39 AM »
 :mutley: Either the author doesn't know the books and he missed the part where Lord Ned lost his head or we could be looking at Lord Ned's ghost haunting Joffrey, requiring a few ghostly cameos by our lad.

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #1369 on: August 24, 2011, 02:07:39 PM »

What's that about! Flashback to Bessy with the big t????

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/lisa-stays-clothed-for-steamy-knights-in-tv-debut-2856195.html

"With the likes of Sean Bean . . ."  ??

Unless Sean will be doing flashbacks, she's not rubbing shoulders with him, and I can't think of anything 'mistress of the king' that fits the book, so maybe they are doing some flashbacks.

Looked her up and her CV says that she's 5'10" and weighs 112 pounds.  I don't think so (her tits look like they weigh 10 pounds apiece . . .), but she is a pretty girl and to her credit she also indicates in the bio that she doesn't do nude or topless, so her protestations in the article ring true.

ROFL!  I agree Lighty.  112 lbs my ass!  At 5'10" she'd be skin and bones to weight 112 lbs.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #1370 on: August 24, 2011, 03:12:01 PM »
It would be great to see Sean in some flashbacks, but I wonder if it's more likely that the author never watched the series or knew anything about it other than the names of some of the more well known stars?

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #1371 on: August 24, 2011, 03:36:00 PM »
5 Reasons Sean Bean will Return to Game of Thrones for Season 2

http://hbowatch.com/5-reasons-sean-bean-will-return-to-game-of-thrones-for-season-2/

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:39:25 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #1372 on: August 25, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »
Indeed, it takes over an hour of primping to look the part of a medieval fantasy hero. "It's kind of old leather and fur and suede and undergarments," Bean revealed. "Looks good, but it just takes ages to get on. And you have to get up early, of course, because you're wearing a wig.
"I just like to be like this so when I get out of the shower I don't have to mess about combing my hair and brushing it out like a big bird," said Bean, gesturing to his own close-cropped hair.

In the struggle for dominance, "little" isn't an option. In Bean's case, big is better - his character wields an enormous greatsword. "You know, some people have got big swords and some people have little swords, that's all I can say. But I've got a particularly big one," quipped Bean.

http://www.todayonline.com/Entertainment/Television/EDC110825-0000265/It-aint-easy-being-king

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #1373 on: August 25, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »

In the struggle for dominance, "little" isn't an option. In Bean's case, big is better - his character wields an enormous greatsword. "You know, some people have got big swords and some people have little swords, that's all I can say. But I've got a particularly big one," quipped Bean.

*snork*

:evillaugh

Offline skippy101

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
« Reply #1374 on: August 25, 2011, 10:47:18 AM »

*snork*

Sadly methinks a sword is the only big thing he has if When Saturday Comes is anything to go by.  :ferret3:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:44:26 AM by Sable899 »

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #1375 on: August 25, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »

*snork*

Sadly methinks a sword is the only big thing he has if When Saturday Comes is anything to go by.  :ferret3:

Please.   :face  Lets not get into that whole grower vs. shower controversy again.

:mutley: If so, we'd better do it down in the Watercooler.

Offline tanserke

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #1376 on: August 25, 2011, 05:29:17 PM »
 :agreed:    :pervert:    :hahaha:

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #1377 on: August 25, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »

*snork*

Please.   :face  Lets not get into that whole grower vs. shower controversy again.

:mutley: If so, we'd better do it down in the Watercooler.

*snerk*  *snerk*  *snerk*

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #1378 on: August 26, 2011, 09:11:48 AM »

I'll swear he says these sort of things just to get us all in a tizz

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #1379 on: August 26, 2011, 06:24:15 PM »
Sean was just having a bit of fun with the journalist and us!! That's OK, but as to the WSC locker scene who knows how big
or small any of those lads are??? After all it was not a X-rated movie, the water could have been cold and it was a group of
naked drunk guys!!  They were probably in the fight or flight mode not the HI I'm friendly mode. I'm sure Sean didn't want to
appear to be too interested in any of the boy's in the tub with him!! We all know that male things change from moment to
moment, but he does have feet so who knows. One things for sure he's a good sport about doing a scene like that and Sean
is NOT embarrass by his appearance which is very healthy.