News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CASH! Blog Updates  (Read 2907 times)

hklett08

CASH! Blog Updates
« on: June 20, 2009, 09:59:49 AM »
Hello All,

I thought I would start this new topic to post updates on CASH! The Film Fan Blog.

Our new post today is about the connection between the CASH! script and the Milgram Experiment on authority and obedience.
Director and writer Stephen Milburn Anderson used the Milgram Experiment as a framework for the movie script, and Sean's character of Pyke.

To read more go to:

http://cashthefilmfanblog.blogspot.com/

Thank you always for your support.

HKL and Jumpingbean

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: CASH! Blog Updates
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »
perfect question!!!!

evil in ourself

Myowyn

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 12:26:01 PM »
Really interesting question.

For my part, I also think people have the twice sides inside, some of us increase the right side and some other the bad one. this is done by the fact we can live in our lives and of course, by the basis we had during the education time.But some of people also have a kind of little  "failed part" and sometime from this, it results a really big changing, in the bad side.

we are all fragile. Events, family problem, money problem can increase a kind of desepering feeling and pushing people through few things they wouldn't do if they had found a solution, a rational one!

It was just my feeling about the question  asking in the article and in substance, coz i'm unableto enter in the subject with the perfect words in English. Just wanted to share!

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 12:29:53 PM »
Nobody's perfect, Myo, and it's perfectly clear what you mean.

:thumbsup:

Myowyn

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »
Thanks I've made my best, still do  :bluecat