News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Black Death  (Read 10439 times)

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Black Death
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 05:23:01 PM »
 :mutley:

tinytim

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 11:46:27 PM »
OMG. I saw Mike's pic (thank you) and thought I'm still at work! lol  Meiomei! May be he needs filthy hair for his role, but a simple alternative would have been just to put some grease in it in the morning and to wash it after the daily shoot has finished. But what do I know. Perhaps this is his understanding of method acting?! Pants and the brown jacket with the blue skirt beneath - charming! Seems the Salvation Army there has a well-assorted clothing store.

Mike

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 03:15:23 AM »
Where do you work TT. Unemployment center, Harz 4 department? Or as a nurse at the ER. At night when all the pissed people come. Forensic would be the same. Not all people are dead there but they look and smell like that.
And when I look at this pic Sean looks like one of these "forensic guys".
OMG I would love to stuff him into the bath tub with his clothes and then I would scrub him with a scrubbing brush till he is clean. And be sure after that something would happen to his hair. Of course I would burn his clothes in the garden no matter of the pollution of the environment.