News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Look Out I Am Gonna Blow!!!!!  (Read 7076 times)

creighton

Look Out I Am Gonna Blow!!!!!
« on: August 26, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »
Have not had a fag since 9pm last night.  Not my choice I assure you. Happens every other week. When I retired from my job at my daughters request to stay home and take care of the children the agreement was. Ok I will do it but you have to keep me in coffee and fags. That is all I ask.  Sooooo....every other week here I sit waitting for her to get paid so I can get a pack of fags. I have to go through the withdrawal. I am at the point right  now of being dizzy. An anger welling up inside of me you would not believe. I want to cry. I can't stand this. What is standing between me and that pack of fags is $2 . Sucks doesn't it? I have looked everywhere in the house hoping to find some spare change. There ain't any. God!!!!!! I am about to blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladyblue

Re: Look Out I Am Gonna Blow!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »
OH! I know exactly what you mean! You have my deepest sympathies! I am a smoker to and all those stages you talk about, I have been there. I'll get you a hug, but the chanses are that I get whacked! :)

creighton

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »
Just found some more change laying about. Now I am 32cents short to get a pack. This really really sucks. I feel like a freaking drug addict.

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Have you looked behind the couch cushions? Checked the pockets of jackets you haven't worn in a while? Old teapots? I found some coins lying around in an old teapot a few weeks ago.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 12:48:25 PM »
Hmm...winter coat pockets?   Old purses?  Old wallets?  Bottoms of junk drawers?  Desk drawer?

Wait!!  Why are we enabling you to smoke those nasty things?

creighton

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »
That's it...no more money to be found in the house. Even checked the sacred don't dare ever touch it Michael Jackson box.  Some times God is just cruel. 32 lousy pennies short. So close yet soooo far. think I will go put a fist through the storage room wall. Back in a few. Cause you love me Sable.lol

Lady Jane

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 01:06:27 PM »
Did you say you are minding kids? I know it sounds terrible, but have you asked them for money? Kids always have some squirreled away, Im sure they'd lend you some if you bring them back a treat from the store! Sending smoke-rings your way, you could have one of mine, have they invented a way to e-mail solid objects yet???

creighton

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 03:17:47 PM »
Here we go. fag out of pack...light up...inhale...oh yeah...
Thanks to my niece. She had some spare change in her car. 

I know smoking is a nasty habit and not good for the health. I have tried to stop many times. Longest I made it was 17 days and couldn't take it. I love the taste of them,the smell of them. My doctors don't even get on me about them anymore. Not even my heart doctor.  Since I don't drink and don't do drugs not even the ones they want me on they just leave me alone. I have only three addictions. My smokes,Sean Bean and most of you wonderful people in here. Thanks for being here.

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 04:47:15 PM »
You sound so much more chilled out than your first post!

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »
I think I should take up smoking again .........

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »
Awww... creighton.  Smoking is truly an addiction and it's not easy giving it up.

creighton

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »
Smoking is very much an addiction. The withdrawl from them is horrible. They certainly alter the mood. Want to see a real bitch just be around when I am going through it. First you get the munchies. I was looking at all the food in the house and wanted to eat it all. Then you start getting dizzy. Then you get a sort of panic. Then you start feeling the anger. You start looking anywhere and everywhere there might be just enough of a butt left to get a drag or two off. You look in everything and under it. Tear the house apart looking for pennies,nickles any sort of change so you can get enough to go buy a pack and relieve that constant nag for a smoke. You go to bed and hope you can get to sleep so you won't want one. No help there because the withdrawl wakes you up and you want a smoke NOW!!!  I was at the crying point before I finally had enough to get that pack of smokes. To make all of the above worse I get chest pains when going through it and have to use a nitro tab to relieve the chest pain. Withdrawl. I am an addict. Nicotene addict. It is dirty,nasty and I can't quit. So why ain't there a rehab for us who have this horrible addition?

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
I never had those symptoms, Creighton, I just still like the smell and there are times I really wished I were still smoking. But I can imagine how bad it can be.

kimmy

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 10:52:31 PM »
I'm with you, sistah!

Offline RnRPaintGrL

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »
I don't suppose that squirreling away a couple of cigarettes is possible for when you suddenly run out?

creighton

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
Great idea and I have started doing that. I have what I am calling a reserve stash. My daughter also has put away 2 packs that I can not have unless it is emergency.

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 12:12:18 PM »
*grins* 

Wrap it, put it in a water tight case, then freeze it in a tupperware.  :P