News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Finally Sean buys some new clothes!!  (Read 19909 times)

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
Finally Sean buys some new clothes!!
« on: October 04, 2009, 04:41:58 AM »
http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/north-east-news/2009/10/04/sean-bean-regular-at-trendy-newcastle-store-79310-24845103/

Sean Bean regular at trendy Newcastle store
Oct 4 2009 by Katy Simpson, Sunday Sun

ACTOR Sean Bean is becoming a regular at a North store.

The Sharpe star headed to Newcastle’s upmarket Edo menswear shop to bag himself some new shirts and a jacket.

It is the second time he has visited the boutique in Jesmond, and owner Ian Fairley says he has now been asked to make him a shooting jacket.

The screen legend from Sheffield was snapped by another customer as he left the store.

Mr Fairley only found out about the celebrity visit when he was e-mailed the photo.

He was not working that day, and the part-time assistant who helped Mr Bean with his purchases did not recognise him because of his new look beard and floppy hair.

“I was a bit disappointed I wasn’t there when he came in,” said Mr Fairley. “Apparently he has had the beard for a few months because all the parts he has been playing have been horse-back, sword-fighting scenes.”

The Lord of the Rings pin-up spent around £800 on clothes.

He first discovered the store last year via the internet, when he ordered a suit.

“He comes up here quite often because he is such a big football fan, he will go to anything football related,” said Mr Fairley. “It doesn’t have to be about Sheffield United, he just loves football.

“He is a good fun, straight-forward kind of guy.”

And Mr Fairley is looking forward to meeting the London-based star again soon.

“He is going to have a shooting jacket done shortly,” he said. “Not that he goes shooting, but I have done quite a few for people to wear with jeans. I am probably going to go down to London to see him for that.”

Mr Bean is not the first celebrity to be dressed by Edo.

Footballers Alan Thompson, Lee Clark and Alan West are among the store’s customers.

Dave Stewart of the Eurythmics has also shopped there.

looking forward to seeing these -not with the jogging bottoms!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 04:46:02 AM by beanyfan »

tinytim

Re: Finally Sean buys some new clothes!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 07:07:33 AM »
Great found, BF.  :snoopy:

He's not looking that bad in the photo! Nice and clean!

He first discovered the store last year via the internet, when he ordered a suit.

And here we have the proof. So much for he doesn't know how to use a computer or the internet!

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 08:32:11 AM »
I've bought clothes this summer, , and he was alone? and in london, lot of shops to buy clothes

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 08:54:05 AM »
I think he looks nice and sexy in that photo!

I've never heard his hair described as floppy before.

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »
He bought a suit over the internet....  There we go.  I suspected as much... with such ill-fitting clothes, I doubt any reputable clothier would have wanted to claim him as their client.

Katharine

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 11:23:20 AM »
Interesting news :goodgrl2:
And I think he looks quite good in that picture :flirt:
P.S. His hair may be "floppy" sometimes but what's wrong with that when it equals to sexy :howl: My only question is if he has dyed his hair darker :furious:

hklett08

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 11:56:28 AM »
Thanks for posting beanyfan:)

He does look good, and I'm also glad he's buying new clothes.  That's a good sign.

Katherine, he probably has darker hair, getting ready to play Ned in Thrones in a few weeks.  I haven't read the books, but in all the fan art, Ned has dark/black hair and a beard. 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:59:08 AM by hklett08 »

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »
He does look pretty good there.  Trimmed beard, thicker hair...  yakking on his mobile.  ;)

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »
Looking very good in the picture. Wearing a nice shirt and jeans, hair looking clean and 'floppy' and smiling.

Offline ayllass

• The Powder Room
  • Ian's Treasure
  • Boromir's Nurse
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 02:14:20 PM »
Oh yes BF very yummy indeed......Bean on the Tyne is alll mine all mine, Bean on the Tyne is all mine! (Well I was up there working this week - he looks as if he was warmer than I was)

Famam extendere factis - By our deeds we are known

Offline RnRPaintGrL

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 05:06:09 PM »
What sort of part time twit doesn't recognize Bean? All this does is make me say, " I wish I could blow 800 on clothes"

Offline Xenia

• The Powder Room
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 12:34:03 PM »
He bought clothes and what?  Must precipitate? Let me see a perfect work and that's why i precipitate  :airkiss :angel2:
 Oh, Seanie I LOVE YOU ALWAYS :whiteflag: ah..................................... :flirt:

Katharine

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »
Katherine, he probably has darker hair, getting ready to play Ned in Thrones in a few weeks.  I haven't read the books, but in all the fan art, Ned has dark/black hair and a beard. 

Well if this is what Ned looks like, I think it will be a pleasant looking character :goodgrl2:
Even though I always prefer Sean's own hair color :flirt:

tinytim

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »
Dark or blond - it seems to be washed and styled in a way. Against that backdrop: I can live with it:-)

Offline Blue Jay

• Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 01:48:43 PM »
His own hair colour is not nearly as blond as you think. Closest is how it looks in WSC. Besides, there's a lot of grey there as well.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 01:51:44 PM by Blue Jay »

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 03:23:38 PM »
I like that photo!

Do you know any other secrets, Blue Jay?

Offline Blue Jay

• Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »
That's not a secret.

:mutley:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 04:21:29 PM »
I guess it was to me.  I always thought that he was a blond.  Not as blond as in some of his roles, but blond nonetheless.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »
Actually, he's usually a bit lighter than that because like any strawberry blonde, he bleaches out in accordance with how much time he spends in the sun.  WSC shot in the winter.  If you look at his hair  after spending all that time outdoors shooting Sharpe, you can see what I mean.  Each season of Sharpe you can see he gets lighter and lighter as the films progress.  In Rifles he was a lot darker than he was by the end of Eagle.  Same with Company thru Gold.  By the time he finished Gold he was several shades lighter than in Company.  He's also been discreetly covering his gray for a lot of years now and as he's gotten progressively grayer, he's gotten progressivly darker with the dye.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »
You have a very good eye for detail, Sable.  I know that his hair color differs in a lot of his movies, but I haven't noticed that much difference while watching the various Sharpes.  I still have four of those left to see.  I plan to go back and watch the series again in the future, so I'll pay more attention to his hair color.

Blue Jay, I see that you like the picture of him shopping, since you made it your new signature picture.  I'll miss your Cowboy picture, but I really like this one too.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:34:30 PM by moonflower »