News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean Bean DVD and Digital releases  (Read 163846 times)

Offline Janice1066

• First Class Exploring Officer
  • Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
Re: Sean Bean DVD releases
« Reply #341 on: May 13, 2019, 05:38:26 PM »
The Curfew DVD release date has been postponed to June 3? That's odd, because amazon.co.uk sent me an email two days ago saying that they had shipped my pre-order. According to the tracking information, the package has already reached the USA and is waiting to go through customs.

Maybe they didn't receive enough copies to meet the demand, so they are saying the release date has been changed when really they're just out of stock right now.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2019, 11:51:20 PM »
The Curfew DVD release date has been postponed to June 3? That's odd, because amazon.co.uk sent me an email two days ago saying that they had shipped my pre-order. According to the tracking information, the package has already reached the USA and is waiting to go through customs.

Maybe they didn't receive enough copies to meet the demand, so they are saying the release date has been changed when really they're just out of stock right now.

My order hasn't dispatched yet but my order tracking still states estimated delivery date as 20 May - 21 May.I didn't get an email this has changed.

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #343 on: May 14, 2019, 09:22:32 AM »
My parcel was scanned in Philadelphia this morning. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #344 on: May 15, 2019, 10:39:17 AM »
Got it!!

The case is vivid pink, to match the lettering in the title.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2019, 11:46:15 AM »
‘Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection’ Gets Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set

If you’re a die-hard Game of Thrones fan, you’ve just got your premium item for this Christmas. HBO has announced that Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection will be made available as a limited-edition, “ultra-premium” Blu-ray. All eight seasons will come in a “visually stunning wooden shadow box case, featuring beautiful, multi-layered panel designs by Robert Ball (the artist behind the “Beautiful Death” series) that summarize the Game of Thrones story. Each season is represented by a different layer, showcasing iconic characters and memorable moments from the show, all clambering toward the Iron Throne. The set also contains a “Hand of the King” pin clasp, which holds all nine custom plated disc sleeves.”

But once you get past the stunning packaging, what do you get? Quite a bit! Per the press release:

Game of Thrones®: The Complete Collection and Game of Thrones: The Complete Series on Blu-rayTM Bonus Features Include:

Game of Thrones: Reunion Special: A reunion show shot live in Belfast with the cast, both past and present, hosted by Conan O’Brien and available exclusively on these complete series collections. The reunion special is assembled in segments focused on Houses Lannister, Stark, & Targaryen and concludes with the key players all onstage for their final reflections on the years they shared in Westeros and Essos.
•Bonus content and retail exclusive videos from previously released individual season box sets, totaling more than 15 hours of extra materials for fans to explore when they’ve finished watching the series.

Complete Series and Season 8 formats also exclusively feature:
•Game of Thrones: The Last Watch: A documentary featured on DVD in two parts by filmmaker Jeanie Finlay chronicling the making of the final season.
•When Winter Falls: Exclusive 30-minute featurette with showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, along with major stars and behind-the-scenes players, breaking down all that went into the colossal filming of the “Battle of Winterfell” in Season 8, Episode 3.
•Duty is the Death of Love: A compelling look at how the team behind Game of Thrones and its major stars, including Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke, brought the show to its conclusion in the series finale, “The Iron Throne.”
•Audio Commentaries: 10 Audio Commentaries with cast and crew, including the show’s creators, Benioff and Weiss, on the final season.
•Deleted and Extended Scenes: 5 never-before-seen deleted or extended scenes from season 8.
•Histories and Lore: New animated pieces giving the history and background of notable season 8 locations and storylines

The reunion special with O’Brien in particularly tempting as you’ll get input from folks like Sean Bean and Jason Momoa who didn’t make it to the end of the series.

Game of Thrones: The Complete Series will be available on December 3rd along with Game of Thrones: Season 8 in a stunning 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ Steelbook, and the single season DVD/Blu-ray. You can also get The Complete Series without the fancy packaging on December 3rd. No word yet on how much the ultra-premium set will cost, but expect it to set you back a bit. Check out an unboxing of The Complete Series below along with some packaging shots.

http://collider.com/game-of-thrones-complete-series-release-date/

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:48:47 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2019, 07:56:20 AM »
German  The Frankenstein Chronicles - the complete series DVD and Blu-ray  release date  Sep 27, 2019

https://www.amazon.de/Frankenstein-Chronicles-komplette-Serie-DVDs/dp/B07TKNGCTS/ref=tmm_dvd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1563022336&sr=1-2

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2019, 01:52:27 PM »
I would like to buy a MEDICI DVD on AMAZON, but there is no region 1. Does anyone know when it will be available ???

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #348 on: August 07, 2019, 04:53:42 AM »
I would like to buy a MEDICI DVD on AMAZON, but there is no region 1. Does anyone know when it will be available ???

I've no idea.There isn't even a UK region 2 version of Season 2 yet.

I bought the German DVD,region 2 but with English subtitles. https://www.amazon.de/Die-Medici-Lorenzo-Pr%C3%A4chtige-Staffel/dp/B07PTS4WSJ/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=%EF%BF%BDM%EF%BF%BDZ%EF%BF%BD%EF%BF%BD&keywords=sean+bean&qid=1565170485&s=dvd&sr=1-4&x=11&y=15

There's also a German Prime Video version of Season 2 https://www.amazon.de/Alte-Rechnungen/dp/B07TK2JSBF/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=medici&qid=1565170785&s=instant-video&sr=1-2

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #349 on: August 07, 2019, 02:23:58 PM »
Thanks Patch !! I JUST LOVE the cover on the German MEDICI DVD !! Sean looks AMAZING on it, but I MUST have HIS VOICE !! So I will just have to wait.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #350 on: August 07, 2019, 03:13:39 PM »
I JUST LOVE the cover on the German MEDICI DVD !! Sean looks AMAZING on it, but I MUST have HIS VOICE !! So I will just have to wait.

You can hear Sean's voice.the German DVD has the options to watch the series in English or German and with English subtitles.
Language: Deutsch (Dolby Digital 5.1), Englisch (Dolby Digital 5.1)
Subtitles: Englisch
https://www.amazon.de/Die-Medici-Lorenzo-Pr%C3%A4chtige-Staffel/dp/B07PTS4WSJ/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_de_DE=%EF%BF%BDM%EF%BF%BDZ%EF%BF%BD%EF%BF%BD&keywords=sean+bean&qid=1565170485&s=dvd&sr=1-4&x=11&y=15

« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 03:16:35 PM by patch »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #351 on: August 08, 2019, 01:48:08 PM »
That's GOOD to know, maybe I will buy the GERMAN MEDICI. Thanks Patch !!

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #352 on: August 08, 2019, 09:32:48 PM »
That's GOOD to know, maybe I will buy the GERMAN MEDICI.

The German Medici set is in Region 2 PAL format, so you'll need a region-free DVD player. If you don't already have one, it's a good investment for Sean DVD collectors.

I think The Oath is only available on DVD as a German Region 2 release, and The Frankenstein Chronicles didn't have a Region 1 release either.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 09:35:56 PM by Janice1066 »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #353 on: August 09, 2019, 12:53:08 PM »
I do have one. Thank you.

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #354 on: August 09, 2019, 03:57:02 PM »
Great!  :thumbsup:

Now if only someone would release an official Legends Season 2 DVD in any region ...

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #355 on: August 09, 2019, 04:57:32 PM »
Great!  :thumbsup:

Now if only someone would release an official Legends Season 2 DVD in any region ...

Legends Season 2 is on Prime Video
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B016VKF40I/ref=atv_dp

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B01HNAOAWI/ref=atv_dp

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #356 on: August 09, 2019, 05:49:33 PM »
WOW !!!!! This is GREAT NEWS !!!!! But is this available on DVD ?????

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #357 on: August 09, 2019, 11:10:50 PM »
I don't think there is any official DVD of Legends Season 2. I've only seen what I expect are bootleg versions from websites that I wouldn't trust. If there was an official release, it would surely be available on at least one of Amazon's major sites.

I have the Prime Video version of Legends Season 2, and have watched it several times. I also watched it when it was on Netflix for awhile. But I still wish it would come out officially on DVD, so it could join my collection.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #358 on: August 10, 2019, 06:34:48 PM »
I HOPE it comes out soon on DVD !! I would really LOVE to watch SEAN in LEGENDS SEASON 2 again !!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #359 on: August 28, 2019, 12:06:08 AM »