News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Daniel Craig - Lt. Berry in Sharpe's Eagle  (Read 7271 times)

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
Daniel Craig - Lt. Berry in Sharpe's Eagle
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:48:08 PM »
As we know, he's gone on to play James Bond.  Here's a great vignette of him in a woman's shoes.  Dame Judi Dench narrating as M.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreEquals#p/a/u/0/gkp4t5NYzVM

tinytim

Re: Daniel Craig - Lt. Berry in Sharpe's Eagle
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 02:14:21 AM »
Great vid, Syl. I'm not a fan of Craig (or Bond movies), but he did a very good job in Defiance.

rocknrollheart49

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 01:02:51 AM »
He was also excellent in Munich with Eric Bana

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 02:51:55 PM »
I've never seen Craig do any comedy. The closest he gets is when he spouts those cheeky Bond one-liners. I can't even picture him doing anything comic.

Offline Karrie A

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 06:00:07 PM »
Craig hosted Saturday Night Live in 2012.  He also did Comedy Relief. (Red Nose Campaign)  I imagine he has made an appearance or 2 on BBC comedies in his early days.

I just checked on youtube and the Comedy Relief stuff is there. I was checking for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC8Ls-5nRxM

I stress this bit is not comedy, but it made me see Daniel Craig in a new light a couple of years ago.  (Ignore the rude and stupid comments.)

Offline bubble

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 06:17:57 PM »
Wow! Thanks. did he look even more attractive with make-up or is it just me? 

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »
I've never found him to be particularly good-looking, more of the rugged-outdoorsy type. He does clean up nicely a la Bond, though. I do think he's getting better with age. I will admit he does have a lovely voice.

Amber

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
He just doesn't do it for me at all, I've never seen what all the fuss was about.  Okay, the shot where he walks out of the sea in those trunks; I get he has a beautiful body, at that moment, but there is just nothing else about him that I 'get'.  Usually, I can look at a good looking man and appreciate that he is; just watched "Pride and Prejudice" for the umpteenth time (it's a Bank Holiday here so there's a law that it rains all day and "P. and P. is on tv) so there's Colin Firth.  He doesn't make any part of me do the 'wiggly' dance that Seanie can make me do with a squillion things, one tiny thing, for example being *that* moment where he says to Jamie Lannister "I don't want a man to know what I can do" that I prob. watch every day because it slays me that such a direct threat can sound like seduction, how does he do that, oh that whisper - purrrrr! - oh dear, not following the train of thought I was going with as I've got distracted - but I can appreciate Colin Firth is stunning but there are all sorts of heart-throbs that I just can't see at all.  "Troy" has just been on and there was too much Brad Pitt - just sooooooo don't get that either.  I think that was the first time I'd ever seen him in anything and I was genuinely surprised that there is that much fuss about him - I don't get it at all. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:44:38 PM by Amber »

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 09:16:48 AM »
and I know the real places of "Sharpe's Eagle", I live very close to Talavera, and lovely and wonderful places

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 09:20:50 AM »
I like his interpretation of James Bond.  He is good in that role (in my opinion).  He does not do it for me either, but I do enjoy watching him in Bond films.

Offline purpledaisy

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 12:10:48 PM »
I like him very much as Bond.  He is also very good, in my opinion, in Munich and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  I find him attractive  in a way that I do not think he is "handsome" but he has something that is manly and a bit rugged.  He has a look in his eyes that is intense at times and that is sexy to me.  So yes, I get it.

Offline bubble

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 12:43:38 PM »
Yes, he has nice eyes but is a bit rubbery looking. With make-up on though, I looked twice! He is also a very nice man when I last saw him on a chat show.