News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Missing series  (Read 73580 times)

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
Re: Sean to costar in ABC Series Pilot
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
Thanks for all your help ladies.  Sidereel looks useful - thanks Jess.
I am, unfortunately,  'blessed' with a hubby who refuses point blank to pay ta  watch anything and we share a computer at home, which he is on a lot of the time so my chances of watching anything online are limited.  I do live in hope though - so all your advice may be useful some day.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2011, 06:52:01 PM »
I hope that you will be able to see the shows at some point, Annie.  I'm feeling fortunate lately, for the fact that I live in the U.S., due to Game of Thrones and now Missing, plus there was The Lost Future a few months ago.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 02:52:14 AM »
Thanks for all your help ladies.  Sidereel looks useful - thanks Jess.
I am, unfortunately,  'blessed' with a hubby who refuses point blank to pay ta  watch anything and we share a computer at home, which he is on a lot of the time so my chances of watching anything online are limited.  I do live in hope though - so all your advice may be useful some day.

Annie, you can always ask around and try to find someone to watch it with who does get the pay channel.  Or you can download it even while hubby is on the computer.  Then save it on a flash drive and take it to a friend's house to watch.  Have a girls night and get several friends together and make it a little viewing party.  Or simply give hubby an ultimatum about letting you watch your show or he can bloody well do without __________(insert item he'd be most likely to miss the most).  I've been hearing about several GoT viewing parties that are going to go on at local establishments like they do with Trueblood and some other favorite shows on pay cable.  Check your local pubs and see if they won't be willing to feature something like that.  It certainly wouldn't hurt profits.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:56:42 AM by Sable899 »

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 09:46:04 AM »
I've received an alert in spanish, he continues working in american tv

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »
Thanks for all your help ladies.  Sidereel looks useful - thanks Jess.
I am, unfortunately,  'blessed' with a hubby who refuses point blank to pay ta  watch anything and we share a computer at home, which he is on a lot of the time so my chances of watching anything online are limited.  I do live in hope though - so all your advice may be useful some day.

Admittedly I am somewhat argumentative and militantly feminist at home and the previous boyfriends I lived with always ended up doing all the housework so they probably moaned about me. But, it's your home too, so you have an equal say in all these things. Maybe just say to him that he's got a choice - you either get Sky, or he gives you some time online to watch what you want to watch - it's up to him which.

Or if you don't want to go down that route, you can buy a basic laptop these days for a few hundred pounds which would let you do most things you could want to do - prices are coming down all the time.  Maybe save up and get one or ask for one as a Christmas or birthday gift? Then it's all yours and you can tell anybody else where to go if they touch it. I'd personally put a password on mine to block anybody using it if I lived with anybody.  It would be all out war in my house if I had to share my laptop with anybody - I do pretty much everything online. 

Generally my approach in life is not to wait for men to be reasonable or share as I grew up with 2 older brothers who always hogged everything and as the little baby sister I never got my fair share of anything. Now, if there's something I really want or need I try and go and get one of my own so I'm independent and can tell men to shove off. 

My Mum was the same - hell would freeze over before my Dad would give up the large TV or share it - she ended up buying a TV for almost every room in the house just to prove a point so we all had our own televisions.  Dad never stopped moaning about how she was always spending his money. :mutley: They had such a brilliant and happy marriage.

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 09:16:21 AM »
I agree with you, Jess. I think a computer has become one of the basics of life and I consider it the same way I consider my handbag. Nobody touches that either on peril of death, be it friend or boyfriend/husband!  :mutley:

rocknrollheart49

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 03:12:57 PM »
Looking forward to this! Even if Sean's just in flashbacks, since we can't afford the premium stations like HBO, etc.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: Sean to costar in ABC Series "Missing" Pilot
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »
Production has begun in Europe on “Missing,” ABC’s highly anticipated new drama series starring Ashley Judd

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-news/television-disney/abc-studios-begins-production-missing-drama-series-starring-ashley-judd/

I read somewhere that Sean was seen in Praque.

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 01:24:03 AM »
He gets around!  According to somebody on Twitter the other day he was in their local pub in London all evening.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 01:45:19 AM »
Following the twitter posts, apparently he was in Prague for the last two weeks of April then turned up in London for a few days and then up to Sheffield for a weekend and is now back in London.  Thanks to Twitter, its easy to keep up with his whereabouts.

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 02:00:35 AM »
I'd hate to be famous - even more so in this age of Twitter and smartphones!

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 02:57:34 AM »
IF everything on Twitter is true, of course. I don't believe everything on Twitter.

Mike

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 03:19:26 AM »
He should wear an ankle monitor for us so we can see where he is all the time.

I think he can do this for us, then all these frenzied speculation about his whereabouts would stop.

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 03:39:04 AM »
I've thought that for a while - that he should periodically report in and tell us what he's doing. :goodgrl2: :pigsfly

Mike

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 05:09:35 AM »
Maybe we should write him a letter an ask him if he likes to become a member on SBO.

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 05:28:08 AM »
lol didn't he say in an interview he hated the idea of logging on and reading what people were saying about him?

Having said that, I've been on a couple of forums in the past where one of the band (if it was a music forum) would come on and post regular updates about what they were doing (or had done).  Not in a way that would help stalkers obviously - locations would be revealed after they'd come back, and I doubt they lingered to read what was being written about them!  It was nice though and interesting to read.

One of my female friends said that apparently Richard Armitage used to post messages to some of his fan forums, but it started some in-fighting and jealousy across forums so he stopped doing it!  :catfight
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:33:38 AM by Jess »

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 07:40:11 AM »
Wouldn't mind betting that 'one of his people'  (agent or one of their staff) lurk here amongst us just to keep an eye on things.

Mike

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 07:43:36 AM »
I think a lot of us would stop posting if they would know Sean is a member. If; I should watch my tongue. :mutley:

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 07:56:27 AM »
 :mutley: Nah, I'm sure he'd have given up his zip-up jumper/jacket combination by now if he'd been reading this stuff.

Mike

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »
Or he will wear it in protest.