News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pan  (Read 26257 times)

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: Pan
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2013, 11:45:40 PM »
UP-DATE on Pan!!!! Now they want to make it!!! (AGAIN) So just like Macbeth, Pan is now being brought back
to LIFE !!!! SEAN IS STILL ON THE CAST LIST !!! :slyfox

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2013, 01:04:40 AM »
UP-DATE on Pan!!!! Now they want to make it!!! (AGAIN) So just like Macbeth, Pan is now being brought back
to LIFE !!!! SEAN IS STILL ON THE CAST LIST !!! :slyfox

I hope your right Lasue.  :huh???:

Joe Wright to Direct New Peter Pan Adaptation at Warner Bros. Now
Deadline has word that Wright is currently in talks to direct Pan, an adaptation of J.M. Barrie's iconic Peter Pan fairytale written by Jason Fuchs (Ice Age: Continental Drift). However, it's not yet clear how this take is any different from the other adaptations.
Disney had an adaptation of Peter and the Starcatchers in development last summer, and there was also a dark contemporary thriller take on the familiar characters was in the works with Aaron Eckhart playing a good guy police captain James Hook, Sean Bean playing his partner Smee, and a story following a a childlike kidnapper 
http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/joe-wright-to-direct-new-peter-pan-adaptation-at-warner-bros-now/

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2013, 12:37:18 PM »
Don't get excited. This is not the same one as the Aaron Eckhart "Pan". Its just another retelling of the original story.

Offline RnRPaintGrL

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »
so this is a telling of the Peter Pan story? I guess as long as they don't follow along the lines of the once upon a time series on tv it should be okay. I'm watching that now and I just want to beat the tar out of the kid playing Peter Pan, hes so annoying!

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2014, 05:34:01 AM »
Teh Chris Evans breakfast show on Radio 2 has a spot at 7.30 each morning where a kid comes on and tells Chris what they're going to do for the first time today. (They then come back the next morning to say how it went).

The kid this morning was going for an audition for a Peter Pan film with Hugh Jackman (who's down as a rumour for Pan)

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2014, 10:05:30 PM »
What HJ !!!!  :wellll: I want Sean !!! OK, so I guess this is just another retelling of the Peter Pan story, NOT the
one that Sean and AE were going to be in. ( Just like Sable stated a few posts back ) I think Sean's movie would
have been a lot more interesting. This just sounds old and BORING. :frustrate:

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2014, 09:27:01 AM »
The kid came back on the radio this morning.  He was auditioning for various roles which, of course, included Peter Pan and was told he came across as very confident.  He scored himself and his day as being a perfect 10.  I had a strong desire to reach through the radio and do serious damage.
His only dispappointment was that he won't find out whether he's actually got a part until April.

If this goes ahead I for one will not be wanting to see it in a hurry.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2014, 12:45:26 AM »
Hugh Jackman says 'aye, aye' to Peter Pan's mean pirate

Hugh Jackman has been cast as a pirate in Pan, the big-budget Warner Bros movie that imagines the origins of Peter Pan. But he won't be playing Captain Hook. Instead Jackman will play Blackbeard, the movie's chief villain.

But there is no word of movement on another Pan project in the pipeline: a version that imagines Peter Pan as a kidnapper of children and Hook as the police officer trying to track him down. Aaron Eckhart was to have played Hook, and Sean Bean his associate, Smee. Guillermo del Toro was rumoured to be directing, then Ben Hibon was to have made his directing debut, after creating some key animation for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/hugh-jackman-says-aye-aye-to-peter-pans-mean-pirate-20140127-31i9j.html

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2014, 03:46:32 PM »
Blackbeard.

In a Peter Pan remake.

Right.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2014, 10:29:44 PM »
Sounds like a COLOSSAL WASTE of time and money !!! What a joke I would rather watch the cartoon movie of
Peter Pan ( even with the racist songs= What Makes the Red Man Red? ) than sit through this DOG of a film!!

:serious

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »
Its probably going to be a musical.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »
That's one movie that won't be going into my Netflix queue.

october

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2014, 09:27:48 PM »
i was so hoping for sean and aaron eckhart in the same movie! think they would have made a great team

Offline bubble

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2014, 11:42:09 AM »
Always wondered what happened to "Pan". I've seen it in various filmographies associated with SB but could never get to the bottom of it. It may be a waste of money, but I bet Sean will enjoy making it.