News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Random Sean Bean pictures  (Read 309415 times)

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
Re: Random Sean Bean pictures
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2011, 10:28:31 AM »
Incredible pictues Patch.  I wish I had flown to London to see this production.  Thanks for posting.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2011, 10:34:45 AM »
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:19:24 AM by patch »

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
Those are very nice, sexy photos!

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 07:25:19 AM »
So Patch, or other members, do you recommend this?  My husband and I go to the mountain every year and for the last two years we have been having a Sean Bean film festivle in the evenings.  It took us 2 years to get through the Sharpe series together.  This year I have Extremely Dangerous, When Saturday Comes, The Island, and The Field.  He is not into Lady Chaterly or Woman's Guide to Adultry.  They are too much like chick flicks.  So if you have other suggestions let me know.  This actually started 3 years ago when we watched the LOR trillogy, Troy, and Don't Say a Word.  I am open for suggestion because we might just need one more movie.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 07:50:05 AM »
So Patch, or other members, do you recommend this?  My husband and I go to the mountain every year and for the last two years we have been having a Sean Bean film festivle in the evenings.  It took us 2 years to get through the Sharpe series together.  This year I have Extremely Dangerous, When Saturday Comes, The Island, and The Field.  He is not into Lady Chaterly or Woman's Guide to Adultry.  They are too much like chick flicks.  So if you have other suggestions let me know.  This actually started 3 years ago when we watched the LOR trillogy, Troy, and Don't Say a Word.  I am open for suggestion because we might just need one more movie.

What a lovely idea.My husband watched most of my Bean movie collection over the years,even Lady Chatterly.
Maybe Black Death,Cash,Outlaw or North Country.Those movies are certainly no chick flicks.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:06:20 AM by patch »

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Age of Heroes, good old fashioned war movie.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 08:23:39 AM »
How about -

Goldeneye
The Big Empty
National Treasure
Flightplan
The Hitcher (if you don't mind a lot of violence)

Those are mostly action movies, and ones that guys should like.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 10:22:39 AM »
Death Race 2 is certainly a guy's film.

Mike

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 10:37:29 AM »
The Island

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 10:43:29 AM »
I agree, Mike, Dr. Merrick, I need a clon

Offline PamMcM

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2011, 02:26:34 PM »
CA$H

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 02:04:59 AM »
THe Island   Interview        http://fanzone50.com/SeanBean/interviewIsland.html

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »
Oh he is handsome as Dr. Merrick, and yes that is in the list of films going with us, but I just ordered Ca$h to even out the week of movies.  Thanks for all the suggestions.

Mike

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »
He is Dr. Merrick. Best role ever.

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 12:33:52 PM »
the first time I saw him was "Anna Karenina"

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2011, 01:14:20 AM »

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2011, 08:42:28 AM »
He looks happier in that second pic (with Dawn French) then in his real 3rd and 4th wedding photos . . .

and is it my imagination or does it look like he's wearing a bandage around his left ankle and lower calf in the Robinson Crusoe photo?  I don't think he has cankles, does he?  And there is a horizontal line just below mid-calf (and the stocking looks more opaque, too).  I wonder if he turned his ankle in the high heels - those are a bitch if you're not accustomed to them, aren't they!

*yes, I am looking too closely again.  But fear not - I fully appreciate the big picture (and the face and chin and hands and arms and . . .)*

Thanks Patch!

Mike

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2011, 09:31:11 AM »
He looks happier in that second pic (with Dawn French) then in his real 3rd and 4th wedding photos . . .

Is that a surprise lighty?  :mutley:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:16 PM »

and is it my imagination or does it look like he's wearing a bandage around his left ankle and lower calf in the Robinson Crusoe photo?  I don't think he has cankles, does he?  And there is a horizontal line just below mid-calf (and the stocking looks more opaque, too).  I wonder if he turned his ankle in the high heels - those are a bitch if you're not accustomed to them, aren't they!

*yes, I am looking too closely again.  But fear not - I fully appreciate the big picture (and the face and chin and hands and arms and . . .)*

Thanks Patch!

You do really study these photos, don't you, lighty!  I see what you're talking about, but that horizontal line could just be a wrinkle and the lighting could account for the opaque area.  I guess we'll never know.  I had never heard the term cankle, so I had to look it up.  It's hard to believe that there is anything fat on Sean.  I'm glad he wasn't wearing that squirrelly wig in the photo.

Thanks, patch!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2011, 01:23:19 AM »
Black Beauty                           http://fanzone50.com/SeanBean/BlackBeauty.html