News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tom & Thomas  (Read 3344 times)

SumMary

Tom & Thomas
« on: November 21, 2011, 02:40:59 PM »
Tom & Thomas is showing on HULU.  Who Knew?

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
Re: Tom & Thomas
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:08:30 PM »
 :hellyeah2: Great news.  I haven't seen it yet.  Thanks for the post.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »
Good movie you'll love it!!! :thumbsup:

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 08:12:50 AM »
Yes I did love it.  Hubby cuddled up on the couch with me last night and watched it.  He wasn't thrilled with it as he like the action stuff but I thought it was great.

Swell

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 05:21:09 AM »
unknown to me there are 2 versions of this film, with 2 different titles, hence my surprise when I bought both from Amazon thinking they were different. Grrr, now I'm left with a second copy.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 11:20:36 AM »
I watched this last night, and it is SOOO good.  I'm surprised I've not heard more about it. Sean is excellent, and he's in it all the way through. I found myself really sitting on the edge of my seat at one point, the story is that good, and the child actor is terrific.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 03:11:02 PM »
That child actor is the now grown-up Aaron Johnson. He really made British casting agents sit up and notice with his bit role as Charlie Chaplin in Shanghai Knights and has been working steadily in feature films and television ever since. He made his move on Hollywood as the star in the kitchy Kick-Ass films. He nabbed Sean's former role as Vronsky in the Kiera Knightly/Jude Law remake of Anna Karenina. He takes on the guise of Quicksilver alongside Captain America in the latest Avengers film Age of Ultron, moving into the tier of Hollywood hotties to watch for. He's got his golden ticket, now lets see what he does with it.

Offline crossing-sweeper

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 04:48:39 PM »
Aaron Johnson (since marrying  Sam Taylor Wood now known as Aaron Taylor Johnson) was weep-makingly bad as Vronsky - but rather good as John Lennon ..

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 02:50:41 PM »
The whole AK remake was a horrible disaster. Knightly was simply dreadful, Jude Law was miscast and Johnson made Vronsky simply too young, too pretty and too simple-minded. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone thought it was a good idea to do this remake.