News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean Bean & April Summers - Leaked Footage  (Read 10406 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Sean Bean & April Summers - Leaked Footage
« on: November 26, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:27:52 AM by patch »

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Sean Bean & April Summers - Leaked Footage
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 12:00:18 PM »
I got it. Will send it to sable.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »
Okay this is a little icky knowing how young she is.

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 12:29:10 PM »
Nope, you can't vent here. SORRY!!!!!

But, the good news is, only 8 more posts to go.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »
In this leaked footage Sean has a fairly well grown beard.  I thought at the time of the whole stabbed in the arm thing he was clean shaven.  So is this footage from that night or is this an on-going friendship.  Just curious.  Perhaps I am wrong about the beard growth.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 01:15:54 PM »
Tacky.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
Mugging for a camera on the night of the bar fight.  She doesn't look exactly thrilled with his snogging efforts.  I think its funny.  :mutley:

I grabbed it, but I don't think its worthy of adding to the archives.  Tacky, indeed.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »
CRAP!!! CRAP!!! CRAP!!!! However, your right Sable she dosen't seem to like his interest in her!! She actually pushing him alway!!!
I think this is old footage from the bar fight. She may have leaked this clip to help her career!! After all no one has talked
about her recently and she probably hates that!!!!!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 03:43:53 PM »
Ew.  I really didn't want to see that.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 03:56:52 PM »
Mugging for a camera on the night of the bar fight.  She doesn't look exactly thrilled with his snogging efforts.  I think its funny.  :mutley:

I grabbed it, but I don't think its worthy of adding to the archives.  Tacky, indeed.

I´m sorry I posted the clip now. :backout
It made me laugh so I thought someone else might see the fun of it too!  

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:12:32 PM by patch »

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 04:33:16 PM »

I grabbed it, but I don't think its worthy of adding to the archives.  Tacky, indeed.

I´m sorry I posted the clip now. :backout
It made me laugh so I thought someone else might see the fun of it too!  

Ah - dinna fash it, patch.  If Sean wants to make a fool out of himself, that's his right.  Might be nice if he'd stay away from his daughters' age group - and it might be nice if he found someone who didn't have to wear inch-thick slap to cover her pockmarked skin . . . and fill out the bleached mop with hair extensions . . . and douse herself in fake tan . . .

but what the heck.  If tatty tottie is what floats his boat, who are we to judge?
 :evillaugh

aryas - If I had looked that bad in my 20's, I'd have thrown myself in front of a bus (maybe the release of that video clip is an attempt to distract from those photos.  I've seen old pros working the streets who look better than she does in those pics!)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 05:05:22 PM »

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 05:40:52 PM »
"rumoured former boyfriend" Rumour is right. It was never confirmed by any trusted source that they were even dating.  I'm just glad its not the ex Mrs #4.  By the way, whatever has become of her?  She's completely fallen off the radar.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »
This looks like old footage to me and why have we not seen this clip until now! We should have seen it around June when the
fight happened. Sean's doing great right now so he doesn't her, but she apparently needs him to jump-start her career!!

versusterminus

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 02:40:20 AM »
The age doesn't really bother me. I dont care at all. I find being a page 3-model as tacky as the age gap.
That being said; does this surprise anyone? It's not like he took a stabbing to the arm cause he revelled in their intelligent conversations. She doesn't however seem to enjoy the attention which is an oddity in itself.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 05:45:12 AM »
Lets face it, we're never going to see him with women close to his own age even tho he's not pulling the hot young babes he used to prior to Mrs #4.  He used to pull girls like Amy and now he's pulling slutty tarts. He's been steadily working backwards since the split with Mel. He's probably finding that young things are only interested in what he can do for them and since he's not likely to actually do much more than shag them, they aren't going to be hanging on to him for long.  He's never left his exes well off to the point where they didn't have to work and if reports are true concerning his last ex and the prenup, he's still being tight with his money.  He's just screaming middle-age crisis, if you ask me.

I have to disagree over that video.  Her body language is screaming "dirty old man, I really don't want to mug for the camera just to help you maintain your image".

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 05:54:05 AM »
I have to disagree over that video.  Her body language is screaming "dirty old man, I really don't want to mug for the camera just to help you maintain your image".

With Sean first talking to whoever is holding the camera,it's looks a bit like he's explaning how to( pretend) kiss on camera.

versusterminus

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 07:29:48 AM »
He's just screaming middle-age crisis, if you ask me.

Been a hell of a long midlife crisis in that case. Suppose he doesnt have the sense to pull himself out of it.

Mike

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 02:25:50 PM »
Look at the clothes and then you see how old it is.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 04:19:18 PM »
I thought at the time ( last June ) that it was very odd that there was no pic's or clip's of the bar fight. With all the cell phones
and people knowing who Sean is. So if someone had this footage why did it take so long for this to finially show-up??? Also
why is out of context?? The first part of the video is missing, and that might explain the rest of the clip. Who edited the video
and why???