News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean Bean & April Summers - Leaked Footage  (Read 10405 times)

Mike

Re: Sean Bean & April Summers - Leaked Footage
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »
I thought at the time ( last June ) that it was very odd that there was no pic's or clip's of the bar fight. With all the cell phones
and people knowing who Sean is. So if someone had this footage why did it take so long for this to finially show-up??? Also
why is out of context?? The first part of the video is missing, and that might explain the rest of the clip. Who edited the video
and why???

Sean was tipsy and someone took the chane to get famous for 30 sec. He is defintely acting and I'm pretty sure it was shortly before or after this embarassing incident.

Maybe she called a friend to put that mobile vid online to help selling her new calender.

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 10:28:13 AM »
I agree with you, mike

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 04:33:41 PM »

yeech .... I'm offline for a few days and look what happens.   

My money is on her trying on a bit of promotion.  Our boy seems to be quite quiet at the moment - I assume he's working so possibly not in a position to do anything about this, although you have to wonder what his 'people' are doing to sort the little attention seeker out.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »

My money is on her trying on a bit of promotion.  Our boy seems to be quite quiet at the moment - I assume he's working so possibly not in a position to do anything about this, although you have to wonder what his 'people' are doing to sort the little attention seeker out.

"Ignore" is his SOP (usually wise).  The only time I can think of him responding to any sort of pap press was that bit with . . . oh, whatshername - Jude Law's ex girlfriend . . . Sienna?  Sierra?  The blonde.  The thing about her making him beef stew in her flat or something.

I think Gina must have twisted his nuts until he made a public denouncement of the story . . .

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 01:33:07 AM »
RADA does have adult education programs that just about anyone can sign up for, although they tend to accept people who are associated with the business in some way, such as amateur theatrical groups, community theater, etc.  The programs can be a couple of months duration, weekend seminars, single semester night courses and such but are not the full-fledged academy that lead to degrees.  So, its likely she came up with the tuition and got her 'training' in that manner but in no way would she be considered a RADA graduate. 

Sean's never been one to combat such things.  Its rather pointless really, as all it does is lead to even more publicity for the person seeking it.  It will simply fade away faster if he ignores it.

Offline tanserke

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 04:49:20 AM »

I agree Annie ! But our man is always a bit "stupid" with this kind of "girl" ...  :wellll: Just hope he doesn't get bad publicity ...

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »
Well, so far he only seems to have gotten positive publicity. Remember the hero stuff? And apart from that stupid little vid, nothing else has shown up on the net, so people don't seem to think anything of it. And if you think about it, there was nothing in that vid really, was there, Just a bit of horseplay after a few beers. I've said it before, if paparrazzi were to be lying at my door to get juicy pictures, they would probably take weird pictures too. It's very easy to manipulate everything. Not long ago we had an article in one of our tabloids about a certain actress and her new "lover". Turned out it was her brother. Rest my case.