News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean at the Cleanskin Screening  (Read 6481 times)

versusterminus

Re: Sean at the Cleanskin Screening
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 03:59:37 PM »
He didnt wear this to Jonathan Ross Show because...?
Much, much better.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »
He does look much sexier in this outfit than he did in that suit and tie.  Thanks, patch.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
He can look great in a suit but I really do prefer this look.  More naturally handsome and sexy.  Who is the woman? 

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Jumpin' Bejeebus!!! I thought we had seen the end of the stripey Island premiere shirt! Shirt aside, he looks much more comfortable than he did in that suit.  Tousled hair suits him better too.  From the looks of his eyes I don't think he's feeling any pain.  

BTW, I'm off on a 10-day road trip, so I don't know when I'll be able to work at getting these photos for the gallery.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:51:37 PM by Sable899 »

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 09:54:50 PM »
Nice - happy, inebriated Sean!

I've seen that outfit before . . . Sable, remember the pic (I believe it was either a premiere or some sort of fashiony award show)?  He was wearing a stripey shirt with a black, silk look (or silk) jacket.  No buttons, collarless.

Do you suppose he is like the rest of us and has a 'fat' wardrobe that he delves into when the need arises?  Fat being entirely relative to his usually very lean frame, of course!

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 10:00:01 PM »
WOW!!!! NOW THAT'S OUR SEAN!!!!!!! GREAT PIC'S!!!! THANK YOU PATCH!!!! :fanning: :fanning: :fanning: :coma:

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »

I've seen that outfit before . . . Sable, remember the pic (I believe it was either a premiere or some sort of fashiony award show)?  He was wearing a stripey shirt with a black, silk look (or silk) jacket.  No buttons, collarless.

Do you suppose he is like the rest of us and has a 'fat' wardrobe that he delves into when the need arises?  Fat being entirely relative to his usually very lean frame, of course!

I do recall the shirt being worn with a silk jacket at, correct me if I'm wrong, one of those party events like Maxim or summat.  He met up with the lamprey and they got to playing with an old phonograph horn and she was wearing a 70's retro peachy top with some bead fringe.  But the first appearance of that particular shirt was one of the Island red carpet events.  In fact, he used the same poses he uses at this screening. It might not have anything to do with a 'fat' wardrobe but rather how busy he's been and whether or not he's had time to do laundry.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 12:28:24 AM »
He can look great in a suit but I really do prefer this look.  More naturally handsome and sexy.  Who is the woman?  

The woman is Michelle Ryan,co-star in Cleanskin.

http://oncelebrity.com/gossip/sean-bean-attends-a-special-screening-of-cleanskin-march/39197

http://www.rexfeatures.com/live/2012/03/05/'cleanskin'_premiere_at_the_may_fair_hotel,_london,_britain
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:51:34 AM by patch »

versusterminus

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 12:33:53 AM »

He does look a lot chubbier than usual. Mainly face I'd say, its a lot squarer.
The face - he looks incredibly tired and a little drunk. Not a good combo I'd say but I suppose its only fair to meet him halfway.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 08:10:23 AM »

I do recall the shirt being worn with a silk jacket at, correct me if I'm wrong, one of those party events like Maxim or summat.  He met up with the lamprey and they got to playing with an old phonograph horn and she was wearing a 70's retro peachy top with some bead fringe.  But the first appearance of that particular shirt was one of the Island red carpet events.  In fact, he used the same poses he uses at this screening. It might not have anything to do with a 'fat' wardrobe but rather how busy he's been and whether or not he's had time to do laundry.

Okay, that was the New Year's Eve party - with the peach fringed lamprey - I think.  I'm thinking the Island shirt had some blue in it - at least three tones of stripe, anyway . . . though really, how can we tell?  He apparently buys them in bulk.  This time, however, it can't disguise the fact that he's got a muffin top going on underneath the tails!

And what is up with that Incredible Hulk pose in the last large shot, patch??  gah.

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 12:12:49 PM »
I thought it was the famous stripey shirt too, but it s a new one. Collar is different as far as I can see. He seems to like vertical stripes. They make you look slimmer ........... :evillaugh

Mike

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »
He never would win the award best dressed man but who cares.

Why can't he turn the light on when he dresses.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
Same shirt.  YOu can see it better in the high res pics.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 04:48:56 PM »
He never would win the award best dressed man but who cares.

Why can't he turn the light on when he dresses.

Perhaps he dresses like the scene from 'When Saturday Comes' and he has to grab his clothes and run out before she gets up.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:21:17 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:01:48 AM by patch »

Offline tanserke

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 03:36:13 AM »
 :laffat:  This shirt has a long, very long story !!! We could wright  "saga" about it  :rofl

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 08:41:17 AM »
Yes we could.  But with the few extra pounds he looks like cuddly teddy bear.  I wouldn't kick him out of  :dirty:

Mike

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 01:41:05 PM »
The good old Merrick shirt. That's a men form of recycling.

But he should think about a different therapy for his back pain. Freezing would be good and much better than this cortisone. It's always like this. February/March he looks like a pumkin.