News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Soldiers of Fortune Premiere  (Read 6358 times)

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Soldiers of Fortune Premiere
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 03:43:29 PM »
The more I see it the more acceptable it becomes. Everybody needs to buy a really silly clothing item now and then. It could have been a lot worse.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
True it could have been the mustard yellow most of us dislike.  Mustard yellow with flowers on the collar and lapel. 

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 01:05:21 AM »
Christian Slater was filming at the Premiere.

http://yfrog.com/065apuz

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 12:54:01 AM »
Солдаты удачи 2012. Премьера

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBh1--RyCmU

thanks to club 443.ru

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 04:41:51 AM »

His hair needs washed
OH, it's clean. It just looks like it dried exactly how it was when he stepped out of the shower. And not combed.

:wtf?: Where was his PA?

He has pretty good taste in suits - this was a choice.  Only he knows what prompted him to make it, but he survived it . . . and so shall we!

It could have been sequins . . .
Haha! Yes, sequins would definitely have been worse.

He has good taste in suits from what I've seen, and his normal casual style is nothing like this either.

Did the story behind this ever come out?  Journalists seem to always ask him the same questions; did nobody ever ask him, how the bizarre jacket in Moscow? A blond Russian beauty gave it to him? Some sweet babushka made it for him and he didn't want to hurt her feelings? He wore it for a dare? It was a message to somebody that he'd had enough of these events? My eyeballs need for there to be a reason...

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 05:27:35 AM »
He has good taste in suits from what I've seen, and his normal casual style is nothing like this either.
Did the story behind this ever come out?

This jacket is sort of russian style, imitation of national folk costume. We was in shock, when saw him dressed this way.
A day later we saw interview with «young» designer, who was boasting that it was his jacket.
Probably he handed it to Sean with Vika.
And Sean didn't want deny from local traditions to be polite.

Eye witness report from the premiere  somewhere here        http://seanbeanonline.net/forums/index.php?topic=4316.0

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 05:47:32 AM »
Oh, good, there WAS a reason.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 03:18:19 PM »
Sean had been in Warsaw, where he was busy with a renovation on some income property he owns there and had been down sick with a stomach virus for a few days when he was notified that they wanted him to go to Moscow for the premiere. When he got there, he was still not 100% which is why his appearance was sub par and he didn't have any jackets with him. This jacket's designer lent it to him for the premiere and after party. Guess they just caught him in one of his no fucks to give kind of moods.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2015, 05:36:38 AM »
Guess they just caught him in one of his no fucks to give kind of moods.
<snort> Well, that's one of the things I like about him-- he doesn't seem all that neurotic about how he looks.

Just thought-- wonder if he's not colourblind? If he is, that bright blue would look sort of charcoalish-greyish-blue and it would all just be more muted.
(My dad was colourblind and we had a lot of laughs because of it over the years).

Ah, well, Sean's adorable whatever he wears.

Amber

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 05:20:51 PM »
Ah, well, Sean's adorable whatever he wears.

Adorable?  Okay!  Not *exactly* any kind of an adjective I'd use to describe that long, lean hunk of a man but hey ... each to their own!