News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Legends: Starring role in series pilot for TNT  (Read 231961 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: Legends: Starring role in series pilot for TNT
« Reply #560 on: March 12, 2015, 12:56:01 AM »
I'm hoping all the behind the scenes stuff will be on the DVD set when it is released, whenever that is.  I have bought various copies of Sean's stuff based on the behind the scenes interviews and footage.  I really want to see him being him, and how he works, how he approaches the actual filming so fingers crossed ...

Me too!!!!

The DVD set will probably be released shortly before the start of Season 2.

"The Last Ship" (another TNT series also renewed for a second series) Season 1 DVD will be released on June 9, 2015. 

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #561 on: March 13, 2015, 05:37:34 AM »
Legends: Season 2, Episode 1 

Episode #2.1 (Aug. 2015) 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4312414/?ref_=tt_ep_nx

Legends star Amber Valletta joins ABC drama pilot Boom

Amber Valletta has been cast in ABC pilot Boom.

The drama project follows Billy (Chace Crawford) and Cody (Rebecca Rittenhouse), an ambitious couple who look to strike it rich in the oil fields of Bakken.
Valletta is playing the "glamorous" business partner and new wife of oil tycoon Hap Boyd (Don Johnson), reports Deadline.

The actress stars in Sean Bean's TNT series Legends, and had a recurring role on ABC's Revenge

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a635269/legends-star-amber-valletta-joins-abc-drama-pilot-boom.html#~p6Pb6RS0Pln20J

Morris Chestnut To Play Lead in New Drama Series

Fox has a new pilot called “The Untitled Autopsy Project” and Morris Chestnut is set for the lead role. It is a medical drama based on the life of a top pathologist in Miami
http://s2smagazine.com/2015/03/13/morris-chestnut-to-play-lead-in-new-drama-series/

« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:05:29 PM by patch »

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #562 on: March 13, 2015, 10:24:50 PM »
Considering they were supporting roles and the season 2 is only going to be another 10 episodes, I hope it means they will be coming back to Legends.

But they did say there was going to be some major changes to the supporting cast if I recall correctly. 

Amber

« Reply #563 on: March 14, 2015, 06:21:56 AM »

But surely, the *ONLY* actor we really want to change is the annoying Ali Larter, continuing the reputation of 'model turned actress' - words to strike terror into your heart if you looking for a talented performer!

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #564 on: March 14, 2015, 01:06:16 PM »
I guess I am one of the few who like Ali Larter. I thought her and Bean had some chemistry, they should expand on that.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #565 on: March 14, 2015, 05:05:56 PM »
Good chance that Amber Valetta is out. She's taken a female lead in a pilot for ABC.

Amber

« Reply #566 on: March 14, 2015, 08:03:44 PM »

Do we think this is kosher given that I can't find it anywhere else?

http://www.tvseriesdvdonsale.com/Legends-Season-1-DVD-Box-Set.html

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #567 on: March 15, 2015, 03:44:47 AM »
There is absolutely no indication or announcement from TNT that the licensed box set is out yet and it is available on demand at Itunes and TNT on demand. This looks like a pirate issue.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #568 on: March 15, 2015, 09:33:25 PM »
I'm hoping that both of these actors can still be in LEGENDS SEASON 2. Look at all the projects Sean does
each year. Hopefully their schedules can handle 2 television shows this year !!

:slyfox

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #569 on: March 16, 2015, 03:52:57 AM »
Sean should have no problems juggling Frankenstein Chronicles and Legends as they film during two distinctly different periods, but Legends films during the same time that other networks film their Fall series.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #570 on: March 26, 2015, 12:14:50 AM »
Here's a behind-the-scenes look at the filming of #Legends Season 1 Episode 10, "Identity!" 

https://www.facebook.com/LegendsTNT/photos/a.256806864463333.1073741827.200347393442614/613376308806385/?type=1&theater

Tradecraft: Legends Undergoes Changes in Season 2

When the series was renewed (rather late in the game, in December), it was reported that there could be some supporting cast changes. Since then it's been announced that Morris Chestnut, who was a regular on the first season, would only appear in several episodes of Season 2 as a guest star, and another Season 1 regular, Amber Valetta, has booked a new pilot
I really liked Season 1 (though it did take a few episodes to come into its own), so I hope they don't change things up too much (please find a way to keep Tina Majorino!), but the first season ended with a cliffhanger that gives them the ability to shake things up pretty thoroughly in an organic fashion and reshuffle the supporting cast dramatically.
Legends went through a very rough road to production before its first season, too, switching networks and stars in the process. It will be interesting to see what new direction this series, based on the novel by Robert Littell, takes.
http://doubleosection.blogspot.nl/2015/03/tradecraft-legends-undergoes-changes-in.html

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:49:11 AM by patch »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #571 on: March 30, 2015, 09:06:39 PM »
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF SEAN !!!!! :fanning: :fanning: :fanning: :coma: Thanks Patch !!!

Amber

« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2015, 11:34:22 AM »
Me too - the off camera stuff is always so interesting.  Love to see him relaxed and happy!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2015, 03:23:09 PM »
I agree that it's a great picture of him!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #574 on: April 01, 2015, 01:24:40 PM »
Martin: “I’m the man who knows too much, except I forgot.” #Legends 

https://twitter.com/LegendsTNT/status/583312740816650240

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #575 on: April 02, 2015, 04:11:20 PM »
TNT Unveils Packed Summer Lineup

Legends – Season 2 Premiere: Tuesday, Aug. 25, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)

LegendsScreen Actors Guild Award® winner Sean Bean (Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings) enters new territory in Season Two of Legends, TNT's suspense-filled drama based on a character created by master spy novelist Robert Littell. Bean plays Martin Odum, an undercover operative who has learned he isn’t the man he believed himself to be. On the run for a murder he didn’t commit, Martin searches for his true identity, following a trail that takes him to London and the European continent, where he discovers a dark and violent past that holds the key to his future survival.

The first season of Legends averaged 3.2 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery. When viewing across TNT's multiple platforms is factored in, the show's reach jumps to an average of 6.5 million viewers per episode through linear telecasts, DVR viewing, set-top VOD and digital on-demand. Legends is produced by Fox 21 Television Studios, with Howard Gordon (Homeland, 24) and showrunner Ken Biller (Star Trek: Voyager, Smallville) serving as executive producers.

https://pressroom.turner.com/us/tnt/tnt-unveils-summer-lineup#.VR2tk8IcTVg

TNT is turning up the HEAT this summer with ALL-NEW seasons of your favorite shows. Share to spread the word! 
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=951037468261863&set=vb.122534311112187&type=2&theater

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:31:03 PM by patch »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #576 on: April 02, 2015, 09:48:50 PM »
Thank you Patch for all the info !!! Now we know when the NEW SEASON of LEGENDS will start !!!!

:fireworks1: :fireworks1: :fireworks1: :fireworks1: :cupid

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #577 on: April 02, 2015, 11:47:49 PM »
TNT Unveils Packed Summer Lineup

Legends – Season 2 Premiere: Tuesday, Aug. 25, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)

LegendsScreen Actors Guild Award® winner Sean Bean (Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings) enters new territory in Season Two of Legends, TNT's suspense-filled drama based on a character created by master spy novelist Robert Littell. Bean plays Martin Odum, an undercover operative who has learned he isn’t the man he believed himself to be. On the run for a murder he didn’t commit, Martin searches for his true identity, following a trail that takes him to London and the European continent, where he discovers a dark and violent past that holds the key to his future survival.

The first season of Legends averaged 3.2 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery. When viewing across TNT's multiple platforms is factored in, the show's reach jumps to an average of 6.5 million viewers per episode through linear telecasts, DVR viewing, set-top VOD and digital on-demand. Legends is produced by Fox 21 Television Studios, with Howard Gordon (Homeland, 24) and showrunner Ken Biller (Star Trek: Voyager, Smallville) serving as executive producers.

https://pressroom.turner.com/us/tnt/tnt-unveils-summer-lineup#.VR2tk8IcTVg

TNT is turning up the HEAT this summer with ALL-NEW seasons of your favorite shows. Share to spread the word! 
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=951037468261863&set=vb.122534311112187&type=2&theater

The man has his own Emmy, yet he gets no recognition for it. Seriously? They are going to go with the Screen Actor's Guild Award for Return of the King which he only appears for a few seconds?

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #578 on: April 03, 2015, 12:07:59 AM »
The man has his own Emmy, yet he gets no recognition for it. Seriously? They are going to go with the Screen Actor's Guild Award for Return of the King which he only appears for a few seconds?
:frustrate:

Martin searches for his true identity, following a trail that takes him to London and the European continent, 

Looks like parts of season 2 will be filmed in Europe.

Amber

« Reply #579 on: April 03, 2015, 06:53:35 AM »

Or not, stock footage and sets with recognisable English 'stuff'  like red telephone boxes and buses, and black taxi cabs to save money!  I remember seeing an episode of something - not "24" but similar - and none of it was shot here, you could see the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Nelson's Column in pretty much every scene - especially where they didn't belong! - but the architecture and everything else was entirely wrong.  We'll see!