News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Legends: Starring role in series pilot for TNT  (Read 231888 times)

Offline crossing-sweeper

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
Re: Legends: Starring role in series pilot for TNT
« Reply #580 on: April 03, 2015, 10:54:37 AM »
His hair looks a lot thicker. Do think it might (horrors!) be a toupee?

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #581 on: April 03, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »
He knows everything but the truth. Season 2 of #Legends premieres Tuesday, August 25 at 10/9c on @tntdrama!

https://twitter.com/LegendsTNT/status/584032407197745152

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2015, 06:35:36 PM »
I hope Sean does some of the filming in LA. Some of my friends (who work as extras in the movie business)
were going to help me find out where their making LEGENDS. So I could finally watch Sean as MARTIN !!
I hear that he's AMAZING to see in person when he's working.

:slyfox

Amber

« Reply #583 on: April 04, 2015, 06:28:51 AM »

You lucky duck!  And we will expect h-u-u-u-g-e numbers of photos!!!!!

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #584 on: April 04, 2015, 10:28:35 AM »
They built an entire 1868 NYC inside a UK film studio for the series Copper. And Vancouver, Ottawa, and Montreal have been used for many European cities in a lot of films. Don't Say a Word was filmed on location in Toronto. Hill Street Blues had Chicago stand in for NYC. At present, Croatia, Hungary and Romania are quite popular for being able to substitute for a lot of cities that require a mix of ancient, seedy and modern architecture and have built up their facilities to attract productions with the added incentive of cheap labor. Green screen technology has made location shoots far more affordable.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #585 on: April 07, 2015, 12:20:32 AM »
Mason Cook interview

Q) What can you tease is in store for the second season of your show “Legends?”

A) The second season of “Legends” is all top-secret certified. I have no idea what the storyline is. I know that season two is going to answer a lot of questions, but also leave a lot of questions. It’s going to be really exciting and really awesome.

http://starrymag.com/?p=5791

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #586 on: April 07, 2015, 04:15:40 PM »
Thank you Patch !! I'm looking forward to seeing Mason Cook in LEGENDS and ANY DAY !! :thumbsup:

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #587 on: April 08, 2015, 12:07:04 PM »
Here's a behind-the-scenes look at the filming of #Legends Season 1 Episode 2, "Chemistry." #Legends   

https://twitter.com/LegendsTNT/status/585845717702434817

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #588 on: April 08, 2015, 07:02:57 PM »
 :fanning:  I really like how Sean looks in this picture.  Thanks Patch

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #589 on: April 08, 2015, 08:58:07 PM »

:wowza: :wowza: :wowza: Sean looks TOTALLY AMAZING in this pic !! Thank you Patch !!!

Amber

« Reply #590 on: April 09, 2015, 05:56:47 AM »

He is so relaxed - all about the work, focussed but so relaxed - phew!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #591 on: April 17, 2015, 11:55:04 AM »
#DontKillSeanBean… Instead, help us wish him a happy birthday! 

https://twitter.com/LegendsTNT/status/589096022330179584

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #592 on: April 17, 2015, 05:14:18 PM »
NICE PICTURE !!!!! :fanning: Thank you Patch !!!!!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #593 on: April 22, 2015, 11:10:17 AM »
Here's a behind-the-scenes look at the filming of #Legends Season 1 Episode 2, "Chemistry." 

https://twitter.com/LegendsTNT/status/590907992339537922

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 02:30:32 AM by patch »

Offline Waverunner

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #595 on: April 24, 2015, 05:59:26 AM »
Thank Patch,

Interesting - hope this means the premiere is just pushed  back and not that season 2 has been canceled.

Amber

« Reply #596 on: April 24, 2015, 06:16:48 AM »

I thought they were pushing it a bit going for such an early date when shooting hasn't even started.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #597 on: April 28, 2015, 01:16:32 PM »
TNT's 'Legends' Adds Four Regulars for Season 2

The Sean Bean starrer returns Aug. 25.

TNT's Legends is bulking up for its second season.

The Sean Bean starrer has added four series regulars to join the cast of the thriller from Howard Gordon and new showrunner Ken Biller, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The move is part of its sophomore season reboot under Biller, who replaced season one boss David Wilcox. Joining the summer drama are Winter Ave Zoli (Sons of Anarchy),Kelly Overton (True Blood),Aisling Franciosi (The Fall)and Steve Kazee (Shameless).

Zoli is set as Czech Detective Gabriella Laska, whose fierce drive hides behind a free-spirited Bohemian laissez-faire. Overton is set as Nina Brenner, an ambitious CIA officer who is tough and refuses to cave to pressure from her rival liaison in British intelligence. Franciosi will portray Kate Crawford, who speaks and looks like a typical British teen but whose parents were both Chechen. She  has a troubled relationship with her mother and stepfather and is searching for her own identity. Kazee joins the series as Curtis Ballard, a by the book FBI agent who is haunted by his failure to catch a criminal he was pursuing in 2001 and a violent event in his youth.

Production on the Fox 21 drama based on the book by Robert Littell will begin soon in London and Prague ahead of Legends' Aug. 25 return.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tnts-legends-adds-four-regulars-792029

http://deadline.com/2015/04/winter-ave-zoli-kelly-overton-aisling-franciosi-steve-kazee-cast-legends-1201417460/

« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:43:50 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #598 on: April 29, 2015, 12:33:37 AM »
TNT's 'Legends' Adds Four Regulars for Season 2

The Sean Bean starrer returns Aug. 25.

TNT's Legends is bulking up for its second season.

The Sean Bean starrer has added four series regulars to join the cast of the thriller from Howard Gordon and new showrunner Ken Biller, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The move is part of its sophomore season reboot under Biller, who replaced season one boss David Wilcox. Joining the summer drama are Winter Ave Zoli (Sons of Anarchy),Kelly Overton (True Blood),Aisling Franciosi (The Fall)and Steve Kazee (Shameless).

Zoli is set as Czech Detective Gabriella Laska, whose fierce drive hides behind a free-spirited Bohemian laissez-faire. Overton is set as Nina Brenner, an ambitious CIA officer who is tough and refuses to cave to pressure from her rival liaison in British intelligence. Franciosi will portray Kate Crawford, who speaks and looks like a typical British teen but whose parents were both Chechen. She  has a troubled relationship with her mother and stepfather and is searching for her own identity. Kazee joins the series as Curtis Ballard, a by the book FBI agent who is haunted by his failure to catch a criminal he was pursuing in 2001 and a violent event in his youth.

Production on the Fox 21 drama based on the book by Robert Littell will begin soon in London and Prague ahead of Legends' Aug. 25 return.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tnts-legends-adds-four-regulars-792029

http://deadline.com/2015/04/winter-ave-zoli-kelly-overton-aisling-franciosi-steve-kazee-cast-legends-1201417460/

Production is slated to begin shortly in London and Prague. Other cast members include Ali Larter, Amber Valletta and Steve Harris 
http://www.thewrap.com/legends-season-2-adds-kelly-overton-steve-kazee-winter-ave-zoli/

Apart from Aisling Fanciosi none of the actors are familiar to me.What do you all think of the new  series regulars?

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 02:32:41 AM by patch »

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #599 on: April 29, 2015, 05:19:03 AM »
No idea who the new people are. I am glad Ali Larter is returning. I don't care what most people say, I think she is great. She's pretty damn hot too :P. I'd like some Martin/Crystal romance this season!