News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Enemy of Man  (Read 20063 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Enemy of Man
« on: March 27, 2013, 01:36:51 AM »
The rumour is true apparantly

Thanks to the heads up from Club433.ru

https://www.facebook.com/RoopeshParekhProductions 

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:43:50 PM by patch »

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Macbeth / Enemy of Men
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 12:54:24 PM »
Now that's one to look forward to. Although, come to think of it, another one where he loses his head .....
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:58:40 PM by Blue Jay »

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 01:15:45 PM »
Now that's one to look forward to. Although, come to think of it, another one where he loses his head .....

Teehee! Yup!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 03:21:36 PM »

That doesn't surprise me.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 05:41:57 PM »
Love that first photo - and the coat.  And the dude in the coat, for that matter. 

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 06:50:13 PM »
Well, considering all his characters for 2012 came out alive, I think he's about due for another great death scene.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 08:04:43 PM »
I've been waitting a long for our Sean to be IN THIS ROLE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hellyeah2: !!!!!! This is GREAT NEWS !!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 11:50:26 PM »
Don't go getting too excited. This filming was for just a trailer to use to attract investors. It still has a long way to go to make it to production.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 01:28:12 AM »
Don't go getting too excited. This filming was for just a trailer to use to attract investors. It still has a long way to go to make it to production.
Love that first photo - and the coat.  And the dude in the coat, for that matter.  

I hope we'll get to see that trailer and the film,but in the meantime I'm enjoying that first photo too!!!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:33:44 AM by patch »

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 10:06:59 PM »
I agree about that photo. I love his pensive look.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:12:07 AM by patch »

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 11:02:09 AM »
Sooo, the guy standing next to Sean in that photo is Vincent Regan who was also in Troy (Achilles' right hand man) who also wrote the screen adaption of Macbeth that was being shopped around as Come Like Shadows at one time. Sean has been interested in Regans script ever since Regan got him interested during Troy filming. Script options are usually for 5 year increments and its been way over 5 years since Come Like Shadows fell off the map. My money says this Enemy of Man script was once titled Come Like Shadows. I had heard that Regan wasn't very happy with the concept of CLS in a modern setting, which he didn't learn about from the people who purchased the option on it until after it was a done deal. It looks like this new producer/director has got a more appealing traditional setting in mind.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 03:53:37 PM »
Sooo, the guy standing next to Sean in that photo is Vincent Regan who was also in Troy (Achilles' right hand man) who also wrote the screen adaption of Macbeth that was being shopped around as Come Like Shadows at one time. Sean has been interested in Regans script ever since Regan got him interested during Troy filming. Script options are usually for 5 year increments and its been way over 5 years since Come Like Shadows fell off the map. My money says this Enemy of Man script was once titled Come Like Shadows. I had heard that Regan wasn't very happy with the concept of CLS in a modern setting, which he didn't learn about from the people who purchased the option on it until after it was a done deal. It looks like this new producer/director has got a more appealing traditional setting in mind.

Kudos - excellent sleuthing and analysis - and would verify that Sean is an investor.  He said as much about CLS back in the day.  I'm also pleased it isn't modern!

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 09:28:45 PM »
Sounds like Vincent Regan and Sean are very passionate about making a new version of Macbeth for the Big Screen. After all these
years it would be wonderful if this finally happened!!!! If it did become a movie, who would be Lady Macbeth ???? :slyfox

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 01:23:21 AM »
Sounds like Vincent Regan and Sean are very passionate about making a new version of Macbeth for the Big Screen. After all these
years it would be wonderful if this finally happened!!!! If it did become a movie, who would be Lady Macbeth ???? :slyfox

Rumors are Charlotte Gainsbourg as Lady Macbeth

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/all-you-need-to-know-about-forthcoming-shakespeare-movies

http://enemyofman.blogspot.ca/2012/12/conception-of-enemy-of-man.html

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 05:43:40 PM »
Thank you Patch. That's very interesting that Stephen Graham ( who was Sean's lover in Accused ) is playing Macduff in this
version of Macbeth. :slyfox

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 10:00:50 PM »
So Charlotte Gainsbourg will be Lady Macbeth. I was hoping that Tilda Swinton would still be cast as Lady-M. She's an amazing
talent and it would be GREAT to see her and Sean together again!!!! :thumbsup:

Offline Cora

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 02:00:52 AM »
Oh, I REALLY hope this happens! Sean's career is really heating up these days. The stars seem to aligning themselves for him at present, so perhaps this will take off.  *fingers crossed*

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 04:15:52 PM »
A little montage of some of the fun we had shooting the Macbeth teaser... — met Stephen Brocklehurst en Alex Roseman.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200126209851017&set=p.10200126209851017&type=1&theater

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »
So Charlotte Gainsbourg will be Lady Macbeth. I was hoping that Tilda Swinton would still be cast as Lady-M. She's an amazing
talent and it would be GREAT to see her and Sean together again!!!! :thumbsup:

Tilda is too busy with her art show where she's doing a performance art piece that has her sleeping in public in a cardboard box.