News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Enemy of Man  (Read 68841 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: Enemy of Man
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2015, 12:59:12 PM »
MACBETH - "Instruments of Darkness" (OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK BY EURIELLE & CHRIS COOPER)

This video is an excerpt from a short film called "Instruments Of Darkness" which precedes the release of a screen adaptation of Macbeth, starring Sean Bean, Charles Dance, Rupert Grint, Jason Flemyng, Sam Spruell, Neil Maskell and James D'Arcy, and directed by Vincent Regan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utWIwAIZaZo

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2015, 05:51:24 PM »
Thank you Patch !! Even without the scotch accent this movie looks and sounds FIRST RATE !! Sean acting is
BRILLIANT in this short trailer and really makes you WANT MORE !! Also the rest of the cast is very GOOD !!
So all we need is a GREAT LADY MACBETH to complete this movie !!  :thumbsup:

Just so you know I think the agreement with KICKSTARTER is that if they don't make the film
       the investors get their money back. But I want this movie made !!! :frustrate:

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2015, 07:13:23 PM »
                  Just so you know I think the agreement with KICKSTARTER is that if they don't make the film
       the investors get their money back. But I want this movie made !!! :frustrate:

I believe the deal was,if they didn't make their KICKSTARTER campaign target you didn't get charged for the money you'd pledged.

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
  • Life is a song, love is the music
« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2015, 08:36:47 PM »
Being an American, my knowledge of British actresses who can manage Shakespeare is extremely limited.  But the 1st actress who came to mind for me and one I didn't see mentioned by anyone else yet is Rachel Weisz of The Constant Gardner, Constantine, About a Boy, The Mummy fame. She's also a very accomplished Indie actress. Any in favor?

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2015, 04:22:14 AM »
MACBETH - "Instruments of Darkness" (OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK BY EURIELLE & CHRIS COOPER)

This video is an excerpt from a short film called "Instruments Of Darkness" which precedes the release of a screen adaptation of Macbeth, starring Sean Bean, Charles Dance, Rupert Grint, Jason Flemyng, Sam Spruell, Neil Maskell and James D'Arcy, and directed by Vincent Regan.

Wow. This looks awesome. I hope it happens.

Is there a link somewhere for "Instruments of Darkenss"?  I tried searching on You Tube but got all sorts of weird amateur crap.

...  But the 1st actress who came to mind for me and one I didn't see mentioned by anyone else yet is Rachel Weisz of The Constant Gardner, Constantine, About a Boy, The Mummy fame. She's also a very accomplished Indie actress. Any in favor?

I haven't seen her act in anything, but they would certainly LOOK good together.

http://assets.elleuk.com/gallery/4520/1392312558-rachel-weisz-sean-bean-2006-elle-style-awards-rex__large.jpg

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2015, 04:38:54 AM »

Wow. This looks awesome. I hope it happens.

Is there a link somewhere for "Instruments of Darkenss"?  I tried searching on You Tube but got all sorts of weird amateur crap.

It was for backers only,but I´m sure it will turn up on You Tube eventually.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:31:04 AM by patch »

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2015, 04:42:32 AM »
Okay, thanks.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2015, 04:48:04 AM »
Enemy of Man - Instruments Of Darkness OFFICIAL

The OFFICIAL release of "Instruments Of Darkness" the short which precedes the release of 'Enemy Of Man', a screen adaptation of Macbeth, starring Sean Bean, Charles Dance, Rupert Grint, Jason Flemyng, Sam Spruell, Neil Maskell and James D'Arcy, and directed by Vincent Regan. Music and sound mix produced by Chris Cooper featuring Eurielle. www.chriscooperproduction.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOBEzG-RrIk

Instruments Of Darkness, the short film for Enemy Of Man has been released. After a long pre production stretch, the film has now received the necessary funding to go into production.

Instruments Of Darkness was scored and mixed by Chris Cooper. Using cutting edge technology, smart collaborations and a toolbox of skills, Chris was able to pull together the entire sound for IOD.

"I wanted to bring together all of the experience I have, which includes years of performance as a percussionist and musician, a decade of experience as a music producer, lots of studio experience in post production as a sound editor, and finally, the best of what is around me, other talent.

It's been incredible to work on and I'm just thrilled that Vincent and the crew are loving what we've done. In fact, Vincent has just asked me to score the Christmas production at his own theatre in Beverley, so it's going to be an exciting year with one thing and another"

Macbeth is known for the dark undertone it carries and this is something we were very enthusiastic about representing in the final mix. After the composition was completed, applying additional sound design elements and a final mix of the film was necessary to put icing on the cake.

We are very excited to see the short go out after taking the helm on the whole pre production campagin and are looking forward to the feature going into production.

http://www.chriscooperproduction.co.uk/#!enemy-of-man/c5dt

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 04:57:50 AM by patch »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2015, 04:56:20 PM »
Thank you SO MUCH Patch !!!! This looks AMAZING !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
  • Life is a song, love is the music
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2015, 07:21:20 PM »
Thank you SO MUCH Patch !!!! This looks AMAZING !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DITTO!

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #230 on: November 11, 2015, 12:35:04 AM »
Wow, his "tomorrow and tomorrow" goes to the gut. Now I really, really hope this film gets made.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2016, 06:53:18 AM »
Jason Flemyng To ‘Eat Local’ With Directorial Debut; Charlie Cox Starring
EXCLUSIVE: Jason Flemyng, best known for his collaborations with Matthew Vaughn and roles in such pics as X-Men: First Class and Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels, is sinking his teeth into directing with vampire thriller Eat Local. Filming began this week with Daredevil‘s Charlie Cox starring alongside Mackenzie Crook (Pirates Of The Caribbean, Game Of Thrones), actor-writer-director Dexter Fletcher (Eddie The Eagle), Freema Agyeman (Doctor Who) and Eve Myles (Doctor Who, Torchwood). Danny King, a BAFTA nominee for Wild Bill, penned the script.

Also featuring are Ruth Jones (Gavin & Stacey), Annette Crosbie (Into The Woods) and Vincent Regan (Lockout, 300).

Principal photography will wrap in February after a four-week shoot in Hertfordshire. 
http://deadline.com/2016/01/jason-flemyng-eat-local-charlie-cox-1201687513/

As Sean doesn't seem to be filming atm,maybe he,Vincent Regan and Jason Flemyng will be available for "Enemy of Man" after that.
I believe they planned filming in Spring before.

we have missed our spring window for Sean Bean as he has  work commitments in the USA until autumn. We aim to commence production as soon as he becomes available.
http://seanbeanonline.net/forums/index.php?topic=4229.msg105630#msg105630

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #232 on: February 29, 2016, 07:16:38 AM »
Amazing new #macbeth in production starring #seanbean #rupertgrint #charlesdance check the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOBEzG-RrIk
https://twitter.com/chriscooperx/status/704279560741904384

chriscooperx Does this mean the filming of EoM feature film is finally on its way??
.....Baer_Michi I'm not sure to be honest with you, not the guy to ask. I just wrote the music for it, fingers crossed though!

https://twitter.com/Baer_Michi/status/704342362399633409

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:24:59 PM by patch »

Offline Beanfan

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2016, 07:05:25 PM »
I keep all my fingers crossed!  :thumbsup:
I started watching the Macbeth movie with Fassbender and Cotillard last week, on a plane, but it all seemed just artificial. No'blood' in it. Bloodless.^^ I mean  blood was spilled..but in the right direction.  :giggles:
Nothing compared to the short preview clip with Sean and the other actors in EoM.
So I gave up after 20 minutes.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #234 on: November 11, 2016, 11:25:37 AM »
Update on Sean

Once again, apologies for keeping you in the dark for so long. I have been working away behind the scenes trying to get the project back on track since the Justin Kurzel/Michael Fassbender Macbeth torpedoed us below deck!!!

The good news is that Sean is back on board and looking forward to playing Macbeth. I believe now some time has passed audience and critics will be prepared to look at the material with fresh eyes.

I was hoping to announce our Lady Macbeth but alas that is no longer the case and the search still continues.

I have at last tracked down the T shirts and along with the posters I hope to have them all delivered in time for Christmas.

I will also be meeting new investors soon and will have a better idea as to when we will eventually go into production. 

I will make every effort to keep you all informed of my progress and I know how frustrating it has been for you all not having updates. I apologise for this unreservedly.

Unlike other Kickstarter projects this a behemoth and succeptible to all the vagaries of the film industry. It is a marathon and not a sprint.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vincentregan/enemy-of-man-feature-film/posts/1576059

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #235 on: November 11, 2016, 04:46:19 PM »
HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, this movie with SEAN is a GO !!! Thank you Patch for the info.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #236 on: March 05, 2017, 03:26:29 AM »
Enemy update
Dear All.

Again apologies for not keeping you up to date in regards to progress with Enemy of Man. 

We have new producers on board and the budget has been drastically reduced as it became unfeasible to continue at the same finance level after Michael Fassbender's Macbeth was released. We hope to release a statement to the press over the next few days. I can confirm that Rupert Grint has also confirmed his continued involvement in the project which will of course help us in pulling together the finance.

I was not personally involved in the distribution of some of the rewards (T shirts/posters) as I was out of the country. These were left undelivered and for this I apologise. I have now tracked down the T shirts and will take personal responsibility in getting these out to people along with the posters. Production based rewards will of course depend on us finally getting our film off the ground and completed.

Thank you for your patience and once again sorry for the lack of updates.

Vincent Regan

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vincentregan/enemy-of-man-feature-film/posts/1823181

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #237 on: September 26, 2017, 06:21:03 PM »
Bahaha. IMDB has it listed as completed as of today. Funny how anybody can edit the pages.

Just made me remember that I pledged a couple hundred. I'm not a fan of Vincent Regan.