News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean with girlfriend Ashley at Gala Screening of 'Turbo' 06 okt 2013  (Read 9920 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady

06 okt 2013
LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 06: Actor Sean Bean poses with girlfriend Ashley and niece Freya as they attend the Gala Screening of 'Turbo' at the Vue West End on October 6, 2013 in London

http://www.gettyimages.nl/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=nl&family=editorial&assetType=image&ep=3&mt=photography&p=sean+bean+%27Turbo%27+Gala+Screening#

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?order=newest&viah=Y&kw=sean%2520bean&pg_size=42&stk=N&lkw=sean%2520bean&sft=&iso=GBR&pg=1
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 08:36:06 AM by patch »

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Sean with girlfriend Ashley at Gala Screening of 'Turbo' 06 okt 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:41:11 AM »
Getty doesn't give her last name, but if that is the same one that was hanging on him at the pub, gotta say that she looks a lot older here. She might even be a *gasp! forty-something.  Still can't see a whole lot of lovey-dovey body language coming from him. Maybe he's figured out that 'single and dating' is a lot safer than 'in a relationship'.

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »
She looks like she is really enjoying the attention. She doesn't look interested in him, just what she looks like in front of the camera. Hey, look, I landed a real movie star!

Offline Cora

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:45:39 PM »
Strange they didn't give the media her last name. I mean, why not? It's a little contradictory to take the relationship public, go to a public event, but be all secretive about her last name.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 09:14:13 PM »
Well, at least we now know her first name. I'm sure there is more info to follow soon !!! :slyfox

Offline Cora

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 10:17:24 PM »
I just had to add ... when, oh when, will this god-awful trend of painting one's fingernails black ever end? It makes a woman's hands looks corpse-like. I've never seen it work well. No matter what your race, it makes your fingertips look oxygen-deprived and the hands look like they belong on someone who's dead not alive. I'm someone who wears a lot of black, but never on the finger and toenails, and never on the lips. I use black to look chic, not dead.

Alright, I just needed to get that off my chest, I'll show myself out! LOL!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 12:17:32 AM »

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:31:09 PM by patch »

Offline Beanfan

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 01:00:30 AM »
Sean looks happy.
Ashley seems to have only one bag - and one jacket. She wore the grey one last time as well. :mutley:

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 11:12:45 AM »
Sean is dating someone other than B4 and that is a good thing.  He look happy and it is great he has someone to go out with when he is home, which isn't all that often given his busy filming schedule.