News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: brian deane  (Read 2521 times)

october

brian deane
« on: August 12, 2014, 09:23:44 PM »
anyone here ever heard of a brian deane? i was just curious, because he once played for sheffield united. anyway, he`s now the coach for the team "sarpsborg 08", it`s the team in the city where i live now. actually, he is the first dark skinned coach in the norwegian football league. a great coach. sorry to see him leave after this season. he`s done a great job.

october

Re: brian deane
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 09:50:03 PM »
my father, who is a huge leeds united fan, mentioned brian deane had played for leeds and sheffield. (i follow sarpsborg 08, but didn`t know about deane`s history). when i mentioned to my father i was a fan of sean bean, he said : me too, especially after james bond. he`s a great character-actor, and (guess this was the main reason) once, i saw him on the telly. it was a match between sheffield united and (some other team i don`t remember), and he sat on the tribune. he seems like a down to earth-guy, very dedicated to his football team.-yeah, i said. i thought that was enough.

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »
I have seen him interviewed on TV, but never got to see him play. 

october

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 09:52:11 PM »
ok, but thank you for answering, najinboulder  :)