News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Frankenstein Chronicles  (Read 113266 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: The Frankenstein Chronicles
« Reply #380 on: October 27, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »
Second series of Armagh-filmed Frankenstein Chronicles to get TV premiere this week

ITV Encore again to show gothic horror series

The waiting is almost over for gothic horror fans as the season season of the Frankenstein Chronicles will premiere this week.

Sean Bean et al will return for the fantastic and exciting next instalment in the period drama, with Armagh once again forming a stunning backdrop to the action.

It was only in June that the city’s Vicars Hill was once again taken back in time, with the famous street decked out to give it the appearance of 1830s London, the era in which the second series is set.

The major new six-part drama series, produced by Rainmark Films, sees Hollywood star Sean Bean return as John Marlott – no longer a mere mortal, Marlott’s purpose is to seek revenge on Lord Daniel Hervey for taking his life, and to redeem his soul after being wrongly convicted and hanged for murder.
 Marlott finds himself forced to operate outside the law as he comes up against dark forces in high society and in the dangerous slums of the over-crowded capital. In his pursuit of Hervey, Marlott takes on the establishment in the form of Robert Peel’s newly formed police force and the Church.

In the darkest corners of Georgian London, Marlott acts as defender of the poor and destitute as he fights to clear his name and bring Hervey to justice.

Cast joining Sean Bean includes Laurence Fox (Becoming Jane, Lewis), Ed Stoppard (The Musketeers, Cilla), Maeve Dermody (SS-GB, And Then There Were None) and Richie Campbell (Waterloo Road, Liar).
Robbie Gee (Cuffs, Snatch), Ryan Sampson (Plebs, Holby City), Tom Ward (Silent Witness) and Vanessa Kirby (The Crown, About Time) will also return.

The season season will again be shown on ITV Encore.

The first episode will be broadcast this Wednesday, November 1, at 10pm

http://armaghi.com/whats-on/second-series-of-armagh-filmed-frankenstein-chronicles-to-get-tv-premiere-this-week/57848

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #381 on: October 28, 2017, 12:07:00 AM »
Sean's been to hell and loved it! Sean Bean says playing an investigator who's been brought back to life in The Frankenstein Chronicles has been 'dead good fun'

Sean Bean, the Hollywood sex symbol? At the moment, he looks anything but.

Chatting at Myra Castle, an imposing house close to Strangford Lough in Northern Ireland where he’s filming series two of ITV’s gothic horror The Frankenstein Chronicles, the Yorkshireman looks like Worzel Gummidge after ten rounds with Mike Tyson.

‘My character John Marlott, a private investigator, has gone through Hell,’ explains the 58-year-old, gesturing to his unkempt hair, week-long stubble and blood-stained shirt. ‘He was brought back to life after being hanged at the end of series one, and has just escaped from the mental asylum Bedlam, where he’d been chained to a wall on the grounds he was criminally insane.

Now he’s taken refuge in one of the poorest areas of Georgian London. He’s far more concerned with survival than how he looks.’

The five-times married former star of 90s Napoleonic War series Sharpe, who still cuts quite a dash in a suit, is clearly enjoying filming this new series of the highly-rated period thriller.

‘I’ve spent the last week covered in fake blood, and that tells you all you need to know about it. The first series was more cerebral, but this time round there’s violence, passion and heartbreak. It does what it says on the tin and it gives you horror by the bucketload.

It’s brilliant to act in,’ says Sean. ‘There’s no “What’s my motivation for this scene?” – you just do it! It’s daunting when you just launch into the scene, it’s like jumping off a springboard.’

Series one of The Frankenstein Chronicles, inspired by Mary Shelley’s novel, began with former soldier John Marlott working as a policeman patrolling the River Thames. The discovery of a horrific patchwork creature made up of stitched-together body parts in the shallows of the river set him on a mission to track down its creator.

By the series finale, Marlott was closing in on the villain, only to be framed for murder and hanged. But in scenes straight out of a Hollywood horror movie, dangerous scientist Lord Daniel Hervey (Ed Stoppard) shockingly brought Marlott back from the dead – Frankenstein-style.

‘The story has moved on three years to 1830 and Marlott is still on a mission to right the wrongs of the past but he’s a fugitive now, operating outside of the law,’ explains Sean. And there’s a supernatural element, too. ‘He’s not alive but nor is he dead – he’s somewhere between Heaven and Hell.’

Entering this dangerous world for series two is former Lewis star Laurence Fox, as Frederick Dipple, a German aristocrat with a keen eye for fashion and a passion for robots. ‘He’s incredibly wealthy. I don’t think I get vaguely dirty, even when I’m fighting,’ says Laurence. ‘I think the entire costume budget went on Dipple, and that is fine by me.’

Both Marlott and Dipple are drawn towards another new character, Esther Rose, a brilliant seamstress played by Maeve Dermody, who provides Marlott with lodgings in her home in run-down Pye Street, and in whom Dipple is romantically interested. Marlott meanwhile can see ghosts, among them Esther’s late son.

Sean says the supernatural thread was part of the appeal of the show and why he was keen to sign up for another series. ‘The supernatural does interest me and I like ghost stories. I wouldn’t say I like horror, seeing gratuitous violence and blood everywhere, but I do like stories of ghostly hauntings.

‘Although I’ve yet to see a ghost,’ he adds. ‘Frustratingly, there are supposed to be several at Myra Castle. One even apparently turned up during filming, when I wasn’t around, in a very dark tunnel which runs for half a mile from the main building and dates back to 1844.

We used it for filming and apparently a shadowy figure emerged that was there one minute, gone the next. I wish I’d been there to witness it!’

Sean says he often receives scripts for spooky shows where things go bump in the night, but most of them aren’t in the same league as The Frankenstein Chronicles.

‘With some scripts, I barely get past the first page. So many are just predictable and dull, and I get fed up reading mediocre stuff. Thankfully, this show is much better written.’

A downside of filming is being away from his beautiful home in Somerset, which he shares with wife Ashley Moore, a former nanny who is 26 years his junior. But how would Sean feel about being immortal like Marlott? ‘You could carry a lot of sadness and grief from losing loved ones. It sounds good on paper but I don’t know.’ 

The Frankenstein Chronicles, Wednesday, 10pm, ITV Encore

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5012603/Sean-s-hell-loved-it.html

The Frankenstein Chronicle: Sean Bean returns as half-monster, half-man in new series

It came as no surprise to anyone that Sean Bean’s character died in the final episode of The Frankenstein Chronicles, ITV Encore’s grisly retelling of the Frankenstein myth.

Bean famously gets killed off in almost every role he plays – from GoldenEye to Game Of Thrones – so no one raised an eyebrow when his character, 19th-century detective John Marlott, was despatched to his maker after being wrongly convicted of murder.

But then came the twist.

Because the supernatural drama depicts a world in which re-animation after death is possible, Marlott was brought back to life before the final credits rolled.

Cured of syphilis but no longer exactly human, Marlott – who’d been investigating a hideous crime in which a monster had been built from the body parts of missing children – had become a monster himself at the hands of mad scientist Lord Daniel Hervey (Ed Stoppard).

Hervey was the aristocrat with the unhealthy interest in re-animation, who’d managed to get Marlott executed and try out his experiment to bring him back to life. Now a convicted murderer, however, Marlott has been robbed of his chance to get to heaven and reunited with his dead wife and child. He is out for revenge.

So the stakes are high as the second series begins this week. Three years have passed, and in 1830 we find Marlott in an insane asylum and something of a gibbering wreck, explains Sean.

“He’s not quite sure himself how long he’s been there or why he’s there or who he is, but he manages to get out to try to find Daniel Hervey,” explains Sean, 58. “Marlott gradually comes around to figuring out where he is and what he is.

It’s a voyage of discovery for him. Memories are coming back to him, he’s remembering things. He’s suffering from these horrible visions. He still has his belief in God. It’s a very strange kind of world he inhabits.”

Little by little, Marlott discovers that he has superhuman powers.

“For example, he can see people from different worlds or people in the past, ghosts, but only certain people,” explains Sean. “He doesn’t really know why. I guess we figure that out during the series. The pieces start fitting together.”

Into Marlott’s world come characters old and new. Lewis star Laurence Fox joins the cast as wealthy German aristocrat Frederick Dipple. Eagle-eyed viewers will remember that, last series, there were references to Johann Dippel, an actual historical figure who practised alchemy and anatomy and is thought to have been the inspiration for Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. Could the two be related, despite the slight difference in their surnames?

The younger Dipple is eager to be part of London’s burgeoning science and technology scene. He wants to bring forward the era of robots and machines, but a determined streak and pots of money may make him ruthless.

For Laurence, it was the chance to act alongside Sean Bean that drew him to the role.

“Sean is amazing,” says Laurence, 39.

“I had been sort of busy with just sorting out life and the kids [sons Winston, nine, and Eugene, five, with ex-wife Billie Piper and stuff, and then the script for Frankenstein Chronicles arrived. It was an interesting part and if I got to act with Sean Bean, I thought that would be a good reason.”

Also joining the cast is SS-GB’s Maeve Dermody as Esther Rose, a lonely, widowed seamstress who helps Marlott out when he’s on the run.

Despite being on a mission to bring Hervey to justice, Marlott also champions London’s disenfranchised underclass, explains Sean.

“Marlott feels at home with these kinds of outsiders like Esther,” he says.

“He doesn’t feel comfortable in Westminster with Daniel Hervey and Dipple.”

So he is set to expose their corruption and bring down Hervey in six episodes of thrilling horror.

The Frankenstein Chronicles, ITV encore

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/871419/The-Frankenstein-Chronicle-Sean-Bean-half-monster-ITV-encore-series-returns

Sean Bean has featured twice in this morning's UK magazines. Get them at http://stores.ebay.com/themagshed?_dmd=1&_nkw=sean+bean … #frankensteinchronicles #legend #GoT

https://twitter.com/TheMagShed/status/924129325686902784

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:36:22 AM by patch »

Offline Janice1066

• First Class Exploring Officer
  • Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #382 on: October 28, 2017, 11:01:25 AM »
Very interesting articles. Many thanks!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #383 on: October 29, 2017, 07:23:25 AM »

Revenge of the walking dead
The Frankenstein Chronicles (ITV Encore, 10pm)
Billed as a “re-imagining” of the titular sci-fi shocker, series one of The Frankenstein Chronicles borrowed enough from the book to justify its title, and even featured Mary Shelley herself. That connection seems to have loosened, judging by the second series’s opener. Apparently “resurrected” after his execution, John Marlott (Sean Bean) has become an early example of the walking dead; first seen as a Bedlam inmate, he escapes and is given clothes by a seamstress (Maeve Dermody). Meanwhile, Robert Peel (Tom Ward) meets a German toff (Laurence Fox), and his new police force are baffled by a serial clergy-killer.

Only the quest of the hero — now an unnatural being, like the Creature — to…

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/whats-on-tv-today-0csh96zw7

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #384 on: October 29, 2017, 02:10:36 PM »
Thanks! Here are the last lines of the article, which you couldn't see:

Only the quest of the hero — now an unnatural being, like the Creature — to avenge the wrongs done to him preserves the link with Frankenstein. But, as he blunders around London making enemies, you’re more likely to be reminded of Tom Hardy in Taboo than of Shelley’s novel.
John Dugdale

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2017, 07:20:45 AM »
frankensteinchronicles season two starts tomorrow night. but thanks to demand, already seen the premiere early
https://twitter.com/fuckdarren/status/925335426432368640

John Marlott is back... from the dead. The Frankenstein Chronicles II.
 Starts Wednesday 10pm, ITV Encore: Sky Channel 123 and NOW TV or watch now on demand.

https://www.facebook.com/ItvDrama/videos/1521839934538515/

The Frankenstein Chronicles returns to ITV Encore

Series 2 of The Frankenstein Chronicles begins tomorrow, Wednesday 1st November, at 10pm on ITV Encore. Sean Bean returns as John Marlott – no longer a mere mortal, Marlott’s purpose is to seek revenge on Lord Daniel Hervey for taking his life, and to redeem his soul after being wrongly convicted and hanged for murder. The six-part drama series, produced by Rainmark Films, filmed entirely on location in Northern Ireland and received funding from Northern Ireland Screen with support from Invest NI.

Three years have passed since John Marlott (Sean Bean) escaped from Daniel Hervey (Ed Stoppard). In 1830, we find him chained and manacled in a cell at Royal Bethlem Hospital, on a wing for the criminally insane.

Marlott is lost in a nether world. Denied his resurrection and reunion with his family in heaven. He is unreachable, unresponsive – a broken man.

A visit by a local Reverend stirs Marlott. There is a glint of recognition. The visit causes a violent outburst and Marlott is administered electro-shock therapy. Terrible memories resurface, Hervey, Lady Jemima, Flora, his resurrection.  Suddenly Marlott is jolted back to life, with renewed purpose to seek revenge on Daniel Hervey for his crimes, and to redeem his soul after being wrongly convicted for murder.

London during our period is the capital of the world, the forefront of modernity of new advances in science and technology – the reason why the handsome German aristocrat Frederick Dipple (Laurence Fox) is in town.

Marlott meets widowed seamstress Esther Rose (MAEVE DERMODY) who supplies him with a new set of clothes. She recognizes there is something unusual about Marlott and she is drawn to him in the same way he is to her.

When the body of a murdered Archdeacon is discovered; the first of a series of grisly clergy murders which will send a shockwave through
London, Home Secretary Sir Robert Peel’s (TOM WARD) new Metropolitan Police fight with the Parish Watchmen for jurisdiction.  The lines are drawn in the battle between church and state.
http://www.northernirelandscreen.co.uk/news/frankenstein-chronicles-returns-itv-encore/

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:53:27 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2017, 12:27:21 AM »
"I died and yet I live."
 The Frankenstein Chronicles II. Starts Tonight 10pm, ITV Encore: Sky Channel 123 and NOW TV.
https://www.facebook.com/ItvDrama/videos/1522885271100648/

May God walk with you, sir.
https://www.facebook.com/ItvDrama/videos/1522891924433316/

Solving murders is his talent. 
https://www.facebook.com/ItvDrama/videos/1521997421189433/

We were a venue for @EncoreITV's #FrankensteinChronicles s2! Tune in at 10pm tonight for glimpses of Castle Ward http://goo.gl/HkfiAc

https://twitter.com/NTCastleWard/status/925721059067944960

We welcomed The Frankenstein Chronicles again earlier this year for filming of series 2! It kicks off this evening on ITV Encore at 10pm so tune in to spot glimpses of Castle Ward throughout (and Sean Bean back where he really belongs of course...#thenorthremembers)
https://www.facebook.com/NTCastleWard/posts/1566328060080187

Off to chat all things #FrankensteinChronicles with @reallorraine this morning. #norestforthewicked
https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/925634918805360640

Wed 01 Nov 2017  10.00pm - 11.00pm  ITV Encore

Episode 1 - Prodigal Son
London 1830. John Marlott escapes the Bethlem Hospital seeking his revenge on Lord Daniel Hervey.  The hunter soon becomes the hunted.

Long Synopsis

Three years have passed since John Marlott (SEAN BEAN) escaped from Daniel Hervey (ED STOPPARD). In 1830, we find him chained and manacled in a cell at Royal Bethlem Hospital, on a wing for the criminally insane.

Marlott is lost in a nether world. Denied his resurrection and reunion with his family in heaven. He is unreachable, unresponsive - a broken man.

A visit by a local Reverend stirs Marlott. There is a glint of recognition. The visit causes a violent outburst and Marlott is administered electro-shock therapy. Terrible memories resurface, Hervey, Lady Jemima, Flora, his resurrection.  Suddenly Marlott is jolted back to life, with renewed purpose to seek revenge on Daniel Hervey for his crimes, and to redeem his soul after being wrongly convicted for murder.

London during our period is the capital of the world, the forefront of modernity of new advances in science and technology - the reason why the handsome German aristocrat Frederick Dipple (LAURENCE FOX) is in town.

Marlott meets widowed seamstress Esther Rose (MAEVE DERMODY) who supplies him with a new set of clothes. She recognizes there is something unusual about Marlott and she is drawn to him in the same way he is to her.

When the body of a murdered Archdeacon is discovered; the first of a series of grisly clergy murders which will send a shockwave through London, Home Secretary Sir Robert Peel’s (TOM WARD) new Metropolitan Police fight with the Parish Watchmen for jurisdiction.  The lines are drawn in the battle between church and state.
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1week44/frankenstein-chronicles

http://www.bradfordzone.co.uk/the-frankenstein-chronicles-itv-encore-1-november-1000pm/

ITV Hub
The Frankenstein Chronicles

If you need proof that ITV Encore wants to be up there with the big guys in terms of original content, look no further than this dark take on the roots of Frankenstein mythology. Sean Bean, deserving of a Bafta for Broken, returns as Thames river detective Inspector John Marlott (above), his daily grind awash with floating corpses. The stellar cast includes Tom Ward, The Crown’s Vanessa Kirby and, new for series two, Laurence Fox and Maeve Dermody. From today.

https://www.metro.news/tv-to-go-what-to-catch-this-week-2/803283/

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:17:53 PM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2017, 01:03:14 PM »
Tonight at 8. @TristanMacManus dances with @PamBallantine.   With the return of #FrankensteinChronicles we hear from director Alex Gabassi
https://twitter.com/UTVLife/status/926500026158845952

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #389 on: November 04, 2017, 01:12:05 AM »
First appearance of Laurence Fox as Frederick Dipple with Tom Ward as Sir Robert Peel in Frankenstein Chronicles 2, Ep. 1 
https://www.facebook.com/LaurenceFoxFansUnited/videos/1730669550561146/

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #390 on: November 04, 2017, 02:29:31 AM »
Thanks for the continuing updates!

Is anybody here watching this series? I can't get it where I live, so I'd enjoy hearing your impressions.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #391 on: November 05, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »
Is anybody here watching this series? I can't get it where I live, so I'd enjoy hearing your impressions.

I can't watch it either and getting more and more frustrated  :frustrate:

Sunday morning fun recording Roger Goula's score to two episodes of The Frankenstein Chronicles with these two.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHzTHMlLwP/?tagged=itvencore

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #392 on: November 05, 2017, 04:45:47 PM »
GOOD NEWS !! I found out that my DELL computer has a DVD player that I can change from region 1 to region 2 !! So I purchased the FC from England ( which is region 2 ) and now
I'M REALLY ENJOYING FRANKENSTEIN CHRONICLES !! SEAN IS SO GREAT IN THIS STORY !!

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #393 on: November 05, 2017, 05:03:12 PM »
I'm glad that you're enjoying FC Season 1!

But just in case you're not aware, a computer's DVD drive will let you change that setting when you put in a DVD from a different region, but typically only for a maximum of five times. After that it will be locked to whatever was the last region you used.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #394 on: November 06, 2017, 03:02:16 PM »
Watching #Frankensteinchronicles Sean Bean at his best bloody fantastic

https://twitter.com/ianhood9/status/927629868958978048

Offline Clairette

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #396 on: November 06, 2017, 05:46:29 PM »
Thank you Janice. I do know that. FC IS SO GOOD !!! LOVE IT !!!

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #397 on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »
I may have to watch it again soon to console myself for not being able to watch Season 2.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #398 on: November 08, 2017, 12:15:15 AM »
Wed 08 Nov 2017  10.00pm - 11.00pm  ITV Encore

Episode 2 - Not John Marlott
John Marlott adopts a new identity and gains employment.  He believes someone is lying about the recent murders of local clergymen and he is determined to uncover the truth in his search for justice.

Long Synopsis

Journalist Boz (RYAN SAMPSON), working for the Evening Chronicle, is on the scene for this second clergy murder. In an effort to get the inside track, he meets Mr Renquist (MARTIN McCANN), the Dean of Westminster’s coroner, who hands him autopsy reports confirming that both murdered bodies were eviscerated.

Hunted by the police, Marlott takes cover in the Pye Street slum. Using the alias Jack Martins, he secures a job removing the plague dead.  Alongside him on his death cart is roguish Spence (FRANCIS MAGEE), a man with a past who drinks to forget.

Newspapers report the vile chopping up of the clergy victims' bodies. Marlott knows otherwise. Father Ambrose was not torn limb from limb. He saw him with his own eyes. The newspapers are deliberately misreporting the facts.

Certain Hervey is behind the murders and taking the hearts for his awful work, Marlott needs help finding him. No longer a policeman and now a fugitive, he must operate outside the law. The only person he can turn to is former friend Joseph Nightingale.   

Nightingale will have nothing to do with Marlott and still blames him for Flora’s death.

Marlott is badly injured while working in the graveyard and Esther Rose stitches him up. She offers him better lodgings in her shop.  We learn that Frederick Dipple has commissioned her embroidery for a dress for a clockwork automaton due to be unveiled to the great and the good of London at a party in one week’s time.

To prove his suspicions, correct, Marlott goes to the church vault under cover of darkness, and together with Spence, and uncovers the body of the Archdeacon.  In the darkness of the burial vault it is revealed that, as he suspected, the Archdeacon’s heart is missing. 
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep2week45/frankenstein-chronicles

"There's nothing to be afraid of..."
 The Frankenstein Chronicles II.
 Tonight 10pm. ITV Encore: Sky Channel 123 and NOW TV

https://www.facebook.com/ItvDrama/videos/1528915543830954/

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 02:13:39 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #399 on: November 09, 2017, 07:49:38 AM »
TNT series: "The Frankenstein Chronicles" continues after Christmas, "Game of Thrones" at the turn of the year

Two fantastic formats run on TNT series for the holidays at the end of the year.  The pay-TV channel shows the seventh season of "Game of Thrones"   as a sender premiere in an event programming on New Year's Eve and New Year's Eve.  The second season of "The Frankenstein Chronicles"   with Sean Bean starts on the 27th of December.  Both series repeat the previous seasons at Christmas.

The Frankenstein Chronicles
 From December 27th at 9:15 pm, TNT Series will be showing the German premiere of the six-part second season of "The Frankenstein Chronicles".  Sean Bean again takes on the role of John Marlott, who was played in the first season over: Falsely accused the investigator was sentenced as a murderer and hanged.  But for him that was not the end, he returned to the living.

In the second season, he is no longer just an "ordinary mortal".  He is thirsting for revenge on Lord Daniel Hervey ( Ed Stoppard ), whom he blames for his "death".  So it takes Marlott up with dark powers in high society in London in the 1830s and with the dangerous slums in the overcrowded capital of the early industrial revolution.  There Marlott becomes the defender of the poor and disenfranchised.  He also counts the new police force of Robert Peel ( Tom Ward ) and the church as his opponents.

As a prelude to the second season, TNT Series repeats the inaugural season on December 23.  In the UK, the second season since November 1 runs at ITV Encore.

https://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wunschliste.de%2Ftvnews%2Fm%2Ftnt-serie-the-frankenstein-chronicles-geht-nach-weihnachten-weiter-game-of-thrones-zum-jahreswechsel
https://www.wunschliste.de/tvnews/m/tnt-serie-the-frankenstein-chronicles-geht-nach-weihnachten-weiter-game-of-thrones-zum-jahreswechsel