News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WTF - how can there be so many insane people in the world?  (Read 1197 times)

Amber

WTF - how can there be so many insane people in the world?
« on: February 27, 2015, 07:52:42 AM »

So, as I despise the whole lot of them, I am not interested in anything about them, however, an article caught my eye as I closed Hotmail - Kim Kardashian has 27 million - *MILLION* - people following the ridiculous, self absorbed creature on Instagram and 29 million followers on Twitter.

I cannot believe that there could be more than a few hundred sad, pathetic souls who actually find her interesting - I am astonished - how can this be?  I weep for humanity if this is the case.

*A*M*A*Z*I*N*G*!!!!! 

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
Re: WTF - how can there be so many insane people in the world?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 12:26:29 PM »
Well said.  How did all those whores get famous anyway?  They have no talent or integrity. Yes the whole family is disgusting.

Amber

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 10:47:46 AM »

And then there's the moron's equally moronic other half:-

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/kanye-west-refuses-to-speak-jonathan-ross-other-guests-jonathan-ross-show-155902070.html

Honestly, who behaves like this, or the way he does at awards shows or his own concerts for that matter?  When will people who should know better simply stop taking the Emperor's New Clothes attitude to these people and shun them as they should shunned - entirely - deny them the oxygen of publicity and what will be left?  Nothing because they are totally devoid of talent and they are not cool as they seem to think they are; he is an endless huge embarrassment.  Time for people to just say enough of them is enough - I am so bored by that family and his stunts - I don't want to hear one more single thing about ANY of them.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »
The opposite of the 'build it and they will come' attitude is 'If you ignore them they will go away'. But, the way pop culture seems to work these days, its either put up with the likes of this gang or put up with the invented celebrity of the Duggars. The ONLY reality telly that I watch is on HGTV, DIY and Travel Channel and even then there are limits to what I'll endure. When the viewers go along with network executives who foist invented celebrities on them they have only themselves to blame. That's how we end up being inundated by shows like Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo, Sister Wives and Teen Mom.