News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tell Me That You Love Me  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
Tell Me That You Love Me
« on: May 24, 2015, 02:13:03 AM »
TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME 1991 http://seanbeanonline.net/film.html#loveme

This looks like it might be good, but I can't find even 30 seconds of this online. Does anybody have a link to it --or parts of it-- online?

I think even when he was young he was brilliant, but I dunno, maybe he didn't want this one floating around and it's been expunged from the internet? Or am I just having bad luck with searching for it because there are too other things with the same name? It doesn't look like it was ever put on DVD?

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: Tell Me That You Love Me
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 09:55:58 PM »
Your right about Sean even when he was young he was a BRILLIANT ACTOR. As to this movie I did watch a
bootleg copy of it around 2006 and I liked it, but the print of this film was of very low quality. So I only
watched it once. It's a story about a woman who is looking for mister right and ends up with mister PSYCHO !!
The ending is very strange, but Sean acting is EXCELLENT !!

:slyfox

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 02:37:30 AM »
It's too bad it seems to have sort of disappeared. :(

Your right about Sean even when he was young he was a BRILLIANT ACTOR.
He was amazing in Caravaggio. Although I had to watch it twice to really appreciate how good he was because the first time around I was distracted by the sheer weirdness of the film and the shirtlessness of Sean.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 03:23:11 AM »
I might be convinced to make it available for download, IF and only IF nobody is successful at finding it online elsewhere.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 03:43:18 AM »
Ooooh. I'll give it another go round, then. I hope someone else will too because there are probably places and ways to look that I don't know about.

Amber

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 07:36:24 PM »

I have poked about hither, thither and yon for this and the only thing I did find was an entry (Annie's Eclectic Attic) which told of someone selling them in the US on their video system (NTSC - fine for me as my video recorder plays those tapes) but the e-mail just bounced back, mind you it was a 2006 entry so maybe that's not a surprise.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 08:59:16 PM »
That's the site were my friend  bought TMTYLM and the quality was terrible !!! Besides a bad picture there
were numbers counting off the seconds in the right corner and you couldn't stop it !!! :frustrate:

Amber

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 06:27:14 AM »

Hmmm.  Up to you then Sable.  :)

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 12:31:50 PM »
I'll have to see where I stuck it. It's likely on my computer at the farm and will have to wait till the weekend. I don't think the quality is all that good as it is a rip from a VHS tape, like the Annie's Attic videos.

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 12:47:33 AM »
So many Sean Bean projects I will probably never get to see :(

I wish they  were all commercially available

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 03:05:37 PM »
I think I'm missing only two of his early appearances. But, some of my copies are not of good quality. Some of his early stuff was only ever available on VHS and the rips made from them were not very good, but they are better than nothing. I'll see about making more of them available for download from the media archives. In the meantime, check under the category Unobtainium in the Media archives for stuff you may not have seen yet.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 09:00:17 AM »
In the meantime, check under the category Unobtainium in the Media archives for stuff you may not have seen yet.
Sable, I tried Airborne, and got a security warning that says, "The site ahead contains harmful programs" and
Diagnostic page for downloadwww31.adrive.com/public/view

What is the current listing status for downloadwww31.adrive.com/public/view?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 357 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2015-05-30, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2015-05-27.
Malicious software includes 74 trojan(s), 23 exploit(s).

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS46304 (LUXBRIDGE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, downloadwww31.adrive.com/public/view did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 0 domain(s), including .
I'm not very knowledgeable about IT stuff, so I don't understand the apparent contradiction between them saying malicious software was downloaded, on the one hand and on the other, that the site isn't distributing malware. I'll wait a bit and try again. I watched the 4 clips of The Bill a week or two ago and didn't get this warning.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 08:31:53 PM »
The download site is my paid account with Adrive, one of the most secure enterprise cloud storage websites available. Like any cloud storage site,  it has been abused in the past but the administrators are very quick to respond and remove abusers. All of my files go thru virus scanning when I download them and again when I upload them, and nothing has ever been found. Hundreds of major corporations use Adrive for cloud storage of data. Adrive closely monitors for abuse accounts and removes them. I have reported it to Tech Support and will let you know what they say. I have also proceeded to download some videos and checked them out. I also have gotten this warning but have had no problems going on and downloading them.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 07:08:07 AM »
All right. I'll wait a few days or until I hear from you-- to give them a chance to sort it.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 12:14:29 PM »
I have received this response from Adrive Tech Support:

Unfortunately, this is Google and one of their malware detection features in Google Chrome that we have no control over. Our service does not discriminate based on what users upload and share with some exceptions. Google and other search engines do not have our permission to index or enforce restrictions on a part of our website that is specified as non-indexed content. We forbid indexing on our public files to ensure data is only shared between users in a private manner.

We will resolve this issue as soon as possible. Resolution time will depend on Google's cooperation. The link can still be downloaded without the warning through a different browser. Otherwise, the warning can be ignored by clicking details -> visit this site.

I checked it out using Firefox and it was perfectly fine. I get the warning only when using Google Chrome.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 03:14:34 AM »
I'm not getting it anymore with Chrome.