News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Red carpet clinch!  (Read 2360 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Red carpet clinch!
« on: May 25, 2015, 12:04:24 AM »
Red carpet clinch! Sean Bean plants a loving kiss on his leading lady as he puts on a rare public display of affection with fiancée Ashley Moore at the IFTAs

He has kept his latest relationship on the down low, maintaining a strong desire to keep the romance private.

But on Sunday evening, Sean Bean put on a rare public display of affection with fiancée Ashley Moore at the prestigious Irish Film and Television Academy (IFTA) Awards in Dublin.

The loved-up couple, who have been together for nearly two years, could not take their eyes off one another as they happily kissed in front of several flashing photographers on the red carpet

Dressed in a smart two-piece suit, the 56-year-old actor certainly managed to cut a stylish figure, while his leading lady caught the eye in a black and white fitted number.
 With her red tresses left loose, Ashely - who is believed to be in her early 30s - looked nothing short of glamorous in her style choice which she teamed with classy heels and a designer clutch.

The Lord Of The Rings star was one of the main presenters for the star-studded ceremony, which took place at Manion House.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3095571/Red-carpet-clinch-Sean-Bean-plants-loving-kiss-leading-lady-puts-rare-public-display-affection-fianc-e-Ashley-Moore-IFTAs.html

more pictures here     http://seanbeanonline.net/forums/index.php?topic=4847.msg106396#new

watercooler    :elf.......

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 12:21:25 AM by patch »

Offline crossing-sweeper

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
Re: Red carpet clinch!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 11:57:00 AM »
Watercooler has disappeared - for me at least! What's happened?

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 05:48:50 PM »
The Watercooler is still there for me.  I'm not sure why you can't see it.

Offline crossing-sweeper

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 06:03:49 PM »
apologies - it came back.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 02:48:30 AM »
Sean Bean and his fiancée after makeup by me... #IFTA #redcarpet #glamour #dailymail #mac #makeupartist

http://www.instagramal.com/photo/lvmontgomery/992857431146095984_29711144

Amber

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 06:26:20 AM »

Why doesn't he shave?  I know he prob. can't always be bothered and there's his skin to take into account but the white in his beard just emphasises his age and he is still a good looking man under all that fuzz, he needs to show it more often.  Not that we wouldn't, just as he is, mind you but ...

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 12:44:40 PM »
It has become a rather permanent thing in the last few years. There was once a debate over him having had a suspicious spot removed with laser surgery from the edge of his jaw a few years ago that looked as though it could have been the result of an ingrown hair that may have turned dangerous and a close inspection of past/present photos proved that he had had something removed. It could even have been a melanoma mole. Ever since, he has adopted "designer stubble" as pretty much his standard look. He's always had skin problems, with director Ken Russell referring to him as "a rather spotty boy".  I prefer him clean-shaven, but when he does he doesn't look all that comfortable. It also helps disguise that rather long, broad chin that he has.

Amber

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 01:23:32 PM »

Yes, he's never had the greatest complexion and I seem to remember a discussion about folliculitis in a diff. thread and that must be a pain for men, bad enough for us when we may shave more areas but not so often so I get his rationale for not doing it on many levels, but, personally, I want to see that gorgeous face not the old man stubble!

TT_Bull

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 07:26:16 AM »
That is one beautiful suit --he is wearing the S$%^ out of it