News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: "Extremely Dangerous" - oh the frustration!  (Read 4617 times)

Amber

"Extremely Dangerous" - oh the frustration!
« on: July 08, 2015, 06:48:00 AM »

Re-visiting the delicious Mr. Byrne and our Seanie's finest acting talent on view but, I have trawled through the gallery and I cannot find even one screencap of that astonishing back - second only to his back and bum shot in "A.W.G.T.A." - nothing, nada, zip, zilch, what the hell?

I used to be able to do screencaps frame by frame on my old computer but this one won't let me - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr - and that shot is in the top ten of screensavers without a doubt.

*Muttley style grumbling*

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: "Extremely Dangerous" - oh the frustration!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:59:26 AM »

Re-visiting the delicious Mr. Byrne and our Seanie's finest acting talent on view but, I have trawled through the gallery and I cannot find even one screencap of that astonishing back - second only to his back and bum shot in "A.W.G.T.A." - nothing, nada, zip, zilch, what the hell?

I used to be able to do screencaps frame by frame on my old computer but this one won't let me - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr - and that shot is in the top ten of screensavers without a doubt.

*Muttley style grumbling*

Here they are  under MOVIES & TV SERIES > MOVIE PRODUCTION ONSET, STILLS & CAPS

http://seanbeanonline.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=182&page=4

I like this one, front,back and profile.

http://seanbeanonline.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=182&pid=20621#top_display_media

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 07:16:32 AM by patch »

Amber

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 05:41:00 PM »
WOW!!!!!

Thank you, as ever Patch - I knew you would know where one was hidden but I swear I looked there; that was the most obvious place!

:backout

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 10:19:39 PM »
NICE PICTURE !!!!! :pant: :pant: :pant: :pant:

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 01:47:50 AM »
Ooof,  :hellyeah2:  that is a very nice photo.  :coma:   And so far, Extremely Dangerous is one of my most favourite of Sean's films.

that shot is in the top ten of screensavers without a doubt.

Heh. Do we all have pictures of Sean for our screen-saver? I do, but not that one as I wouldn't want the men in my life thinking I've gone bonkers over Sean or anything like that. I had one of him as Sharpe for a while and just switched to one of him as Ned Stark, with a beautiful scenery, sitting under that tree when Catelyn comes to talk to him. But, wow, this one is tempting...

Amber

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 06:16:03 AM »

Well, I'm single and my mother knows of my *cough* 'affliction' (she had the odd moment of complete understanding when we first started watching "Sharpe" the Christmas before last, and she 83, and we would have been fighting over him; very disturbing!) so yes, a never ending parade of Seanie screensavers, updated to the latest fab photo when there is one.  Before I swapped mine for the one Patch so kindly found for me from "E.D." my latest one had been from the Tommy Hilfiger event with the other bloke cropped off though I often return to the other glorious back and bum shot from "Adultery" but I don't get much work done when that one is on, I tend to just be looking at that for more time than is seemly for a girl!