News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 36th Golden Raspberry Awards  (Read 4288 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
36th Golden Raspberry Awards
« on: December 26, 2015, 11:37:23 AM »
36th Golden Raspberry Awards
The 36th Golden Raspberry Awards is an awards ceremony that honors the worst the film industry had to offer in 2015. The Golden Raspberry Awards, also known as the Razzies, are awarded based on votes from members of the Golden Raspberry Foundation. The pre-nomination ballot was revealed on December 22, 2015,[1] with the nominations being revealed on January 13, 2016. The winners will be announced on February 27, 2016.

Pre-nominations
Worst Supporting Actor.......    Sean Bean in Jupiter Ascending and Pixels 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_Golden_Raspberry_Awards

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: 36th Golden Raspberry Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 04:25:35 PM »
Sean was the BEST ACTOR in JA !!! Not the worst !!! I think they need to watch that movie again and take
NOTES !!! They just might learn some thing about a GREAT ACTOR !!! I'm sure Sean did his best in PIXELS,
but he was only on the screen a minute or two. So they should pick on one of the other actor for worst
supporting actor. They had much BIGGER SUPPORTING ROLES in that movie than Sean !!! Sean's a safe
TARGET because he's NOT CONNECTED to any BIG HOLLYWOOD FAMILIES !!! :wellll:

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
  • Life is a song, love is the music
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 04:37:43 PM »
Sean was the BEST ACTOR in JA !!! Not the worst !!! I think they need to watch that movie again and take
NOTES !!! They just might learn some thing about a GREAT ACTOR !!! I'm sure Sean did his best in PIXELS,
but he was only on the screen a minute or two. So they should pick on one of the other actor for worst
supporting actor. They had much BIGGER SUPPORTING ROLES in that movie than Sean !!! Sean's a safe
TARGET because he's NOT CONNECTED to any BIG HOLLYWOOD FAMILIES !!! :wellll:

Spot On, lasue! well said!

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 08:16:45 PM »
Wow... Even the joke awards show is a joke...

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 03:38:08 AM »
Sean was the BEST ACTOR in JA !!!
I agree. He was the best actor in a not-so-great movie. (It was days before it dawned on me how ridiculous some of his lines were... tee hee).

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 09:27:09 AM »
The 2016 Golden Globe Awards will be on TV in America this Sunday, January 10th starting at 8 p.m. ET and will be hosted by Ricky Gervais.

The first batch of presenters were announced Tuesday, and they include Jaimie Alexander, Patricia Arquette, Mel Gibson, Amber Heard, Bryce Dallas Howard, Kate Hudson, Helen Mirren, Julianne Moore, Eddie Redmayne, Kurt Russell, J.K. Simmons, Channing Tatum and Olivia Wilde.
Expect the Hollywood Foreign Press Association to announce more celebrities for the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards soon.

What do we think Sean's chances are for being a presenter? He needs this kind of world wide exposure so he can capitalize on his great performances in both Legends and TFC even if they weren't nominated!

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 07:51:05 PM »
Well seeing how he already IS in California at the  2016 Winter TCA PressTour...maybe he will stick around for the Golden Globes OR maybe his IS filming something too?

And good lord, what on earth did he do to his hair now?!  :face

Offline crossing-sweeper

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 01:24:21 AM »
Yes, the HAIR. I know I'm obsessed but isn't there someone out there who can tell him that hair dye (or is it a toupee - it looks suspiciously lustrous?) adds ten years to a man. And he had the nerve to tell The Times that he would never dye his hair! It is truly horrific .... and I'm afraid I lay the blame with Ashley. There was no mucking about with the Bean tresses before she came on the scene.

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 08:06:20 AM »
Totally agreed!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 01:12:55 PM »
The 2016 Golden Globe Awards will be on TV in America this Sunday, January 10th starting at 8 p.m. ET and will be hosted by Ricky Gervais.

The first batch of presenters were announced Tuesday, and they include Jaimie Alexander, Patricia Arquette, Mel Gibson, Amber Heard, Bryce Dallas Howard, Kate Hudson, Helen Mirren, Julianne Moore, Eddie Redmayne, Kurt Russell, J.K. Simmons, Channing Tatum and Olivia Wilde.
Expect the Hollywood Foreign Press Association to announce more celebrities for the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards soon.

What do we think Sean's chances are for being a presenter? He needs this kind of world wide exposure so he can capitalize on his great performances in both Legends and TFC even if they weren't nominated!

Golden Globes announce complete list of presenters

No Sean Bean on the list.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/08/golden-globes-presenters

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 03:53:47 PM »

Golden Globes announce complete list of presenters

No Sean Bean on the list.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/08/golden-globes-presenters

That doesn't surprise me.  I don't think that being a presenter at an awards show is really Sean's thing.

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 04:34:22 PM »
That doesn't surprise me.  I don't think that being a presenter at an awards show is really Sean's thing.

I agree that it's not his thing, but he's handed out a few BAFTA's in the past, so I was hopeful.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 02:22:11 AM »

I agree that it's not his thing, but he's handed out a few BAFTA's in the past, so I was hopeful.

He was at the at the BAFTA Los Angeles Awards Season Tea Party

http://seanbeanonline.net/forums/index.php?topic=5058.0

http://seanbeanonline.net/forums/index.php?topic=5057.msg110816#new

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:25:41 AM by patch »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 01:53:30 AM »
‘Fifty Shades of Grey,’ ‘Pixels’ among Razzies nominees

No nomination for Sean as an actor  :thumbsup:

A look at the 36th annual Razzie nominations:

— Worst picture: "Fantastic Four," ''Fifty Shades of Grey", "Jupiter Ascending", "Paul Blart Mall Cop 2", "Pixels."

The "winners" for the 36th annual Razzies will be announced Feb. 27, the night before the 88th annual Academy Awards.
http://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2016/jan/12/fifty-shades-of-grey-pixels-among-razzies-nominees/

http://www.news957.com/2016/01/13/pixels-jupiter-ascending-paul-blart-mall-cop-2-and-fifty-shades-of-grey-are-tied-for-the-most-nominations-at-this-year/

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:00:19 AM by patch »