News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The 8th Wonder of the World talking about the other 7  (Read 6423 times)

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
The 8th Wonder of the World talking about the other 7
« on: January 21, 2008, 03:14:57 PM »
Here's the link for the 7 Wonders of the World film that Soulmate posted in the General thread:

http://science.cranbrook.edu/common/news_detail.asp?L1=7&L2=0&newsid=421475&sb=1

Soulmate

Re: The 8th Wonder of the World talking about the other 7
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 01:02:32 PM »
OH HAPPY DAY!!! OH HAPPY DAY AY AY AY AY AY !!!
Am getting a preview-DVD from the Seven Wonders - the original - from the production company - that guy was so nice (of course I told him only that I am SO interested in history :-))), and he will send me one over.
30 minutes of Sean talking about the seven wonders - faint!!!
Am I the only one who thinks his voice in this trailer is so unbelievable good???
Soulmate - over the clouds

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »
 :banana: :disco: :tup: :woot: :airgrab: :moosic: :bow: :dancedance:

kimmy

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 11:05:15 PM »
Soulmate:

What powers of persuasion you have!!!!!  You could talk your way into a press conference or a meet-and-greet!  Oh, the possibilities.....

Soulmate

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 06:19:55 AM »
Wait and see, Kimmy.  What you know of me is just a very poor tied up version of myself.  Double and triple pressures needed my strength! Daughter is getting 15 now, means a few years to go - and I will be my old self again, a very creative mind when it comes to "winning people", starsign Pisces mixed up with Leo - who could ever resist  :rofl:
Soulmate
(must keep my body in shape - while mind can get back to former strength, body keeps on aging - damnit)

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »
Oh, don't you just hate that .... (body aging I mean).

Soulmate

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 01:51:01 PM »
Oh, don't you just hate that .... (body aging I mean).

HOW I hate that sometimes. And it often reminds me to a (attention attention - quote of a very bad movie will follow!) film I have seen lots of years ago. It was "The Thornbirds" with Richard Chamberlain. There was this elder lady, played by Barbara Stanwyck, who fall in love with Pater Ralph de Bricassart. She wanted to seduce him, but he rejected her (I mean ... it was her 80st b-day!!!) And she said something, that impressed me back then and scared me - so much, that I never forgot it. I cannot remember the exact words, but it was like "deep inside this old body there is still a young girl, a woman with passion and needs, who wants to be loved and adored".
When the film was on TV, I was maybe 27. Now I am 20 years older and still remember that, and even more: understand it better from day to day :-)))
Soulmate
P.S.: while I watch Challenge, I zoomed a bit on Sharpe´s skin in the scene he was beaten up - chest- and back-skin is rather crinkly - is it mean if this calms me a bit? :-)))

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 01:52:29 PM »
No, definitely not.

kimmy

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »
He's not crinkly, he's well-seasoned! :mosking:

Soulmate

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 04:04:07 AM »
Yeah I know - like a good old red wine.
But mostly people tell about men, they are getting even better and more interesting and manly, when they age. Women are just getting old. :-)))
Soulmate

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »
Men get crinkly, women sag .....  :mosking: :mosking: :mosking: :mosking: :mosking: :mosking: :mosking: :mosking:

Soulmate

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 06:02:36 AM »
LOL. Well - we try our best!!! And the best is, to be happy and keep yourself busy with beautiful things :-)

So here´s the trailer photo of the 8th wonder. Oh btw. - the guy who produced the Seven Wonder Show, is since years a Sean Bean fan and was so happy to get him for this show :-)

Soulmate

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »
I would be happy to get him too .... :naughty:

Soulmate

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 09:51:53 AM »

Put it up for you as mp3-file for mobiles (thought I had done that already, but couldnt find it now).
I have it on my mobile, and people ask me recently, why it needs ages until I answer my phone - I just can´t let him stop talking that way and I melt and do not care what anybody wants from me :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9NK3FD5E

Soulmate :nature:

Coolbeans

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 08:20:41 PM »
ROFLMAO! So that's why they don't have Sean Bean ringtones... no woman would ever answer her phone.

Soulmate

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 12:37:44 AM »
But CB, we do have a lot of Sean ringtones ! All those lovely soundfiles. Maybe we should open a thread for Sean-Bean-Ringtones. I tell you - try it. I have the option "fading in" , so it starts gentle with the music, and then he starts talking ...."within the vastness of our own galaxy"...."inspire our imaginations" ...... and I never answer the phone before he sais "extraordinary civilazations"............... ooooohhhhhh.......
(some callers already gave up by then - lol)
Soulmate

kimmy

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 08:02:01 AM »
I never answer the phone before he sais "extraordinary civilazations"............... ooooohhhhhh.......
(some callers already gave up by then - lol)
Soulmate

Do you really want to talk to them anyway? :mosking:

Soulmate

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
Do you really want to talk to them anyway? :mosking:
Of course NOT ! Every voice that comes right after his, must be a BIG disappointment!
Soulmate

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 12:16:26 PM »
One surefire ringtone with Sean's voice that you will answer just as soon as humanly possible is the Buffle-brained Bastard rant from Waterloo.  I always try to answer it before he gets to 'bastard' when I'm in a public place.  It still attracts a lot of attention tho.

kimmy

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »
Hmmm, any soundbyte downloads available from The Hitcher? :naughty: