News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Vote for your favourite Game of Thrones season 1 moment  (Read 1422 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Vote for your favourite Game of Thrones season 1 moment
« on: July 15, 2016, 09:26:43 AM »
Vote for your favourite Game of Thrones season 1 moment

It was the year where it all began - but which was your favourite moment from Game of Thrones season 1? Check out the reminders below, and then vote for the scenes you think most deserving.
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-07-15/vote-for-your-favourite-game-of-thrones-season-1-moment

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
Re: Vote for your favourite Game of Thrones season 1 moment
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 12:27:31 PM »
Well, humphf! Mine was when Cat and Ned kissed good-bye and that isn't one of the choices!

Good grief!  The highest votes are for when Ned was executed? What is wrong with people?    :face
(I voted for S1 e7 – “When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die”  5.87% )

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:31:40 PM by Rebecca »

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »
There weren't really any good choices regarding scenes with Ned, but I also chose “When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die”.  He was in the scene for less than a second, but it was better than the other two choices involving Ned, where he either got hurt or got killed.

Maybe so many people chose the scene where Ned got executed, not because it was their favorite in the sense that they enjoyed seeing him die, but because it was so intense and emotional, and a pivotal part to the story.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 12:32:57 AM »

Maybe so many people chose the scene where Ned got executed, not because it was their favorite in the sense that they enjoyed seeing him die, but because it was so intense and emotional, and a pivotal part to the story.
Okay, yes, that makes sense. I guess it could be considered "best" in a way because it was so powerful.  But...

:poorme:     :poorme:     :poorme: