News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Accused BBC Series  (Read 65086 times)

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
Re: Accused BBC Series
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2013, 06:19:57 PM »
It is hard to imagine that he will not get a nod for an award from BAFTA.  Of course I have not seen other BBC productions that might be in the running but he work in the Accused, Tracy's Story was incredible.  He might not win be he for sure has to be nominated.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #241 on: November 15, 2013, 06:06:16 AM »
Broadcasters across Asia and Europe have picked up two critically acclaimed primetime dramas from All3Media International.

China’s largest VoD platform Tencent has licensed the second season of RSJ Films’ BBC1 series Accused and Company Pictures’ Channel 4 political thriller Secret State.

ABC TV in Australia has also secured rights to both series, while Sundance Channel Global Networks has signed Secret State for all of Europe and Asia and Accused for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.

Further deals for Accused season two (4x60’) include sales to Universal Networks (Australia), Bridge Rights (Austria, Germany, German-speaking Switzerland) and Prava I Prevodi (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia).

Subscription VoD rights to Accused have been taken by Cirkus (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), DTO rights by Google (UK) and DVD rights by Acorn Media (England, Ireland and Malta). The new deals bring the total territories acquiring series two to more than 50.

Both titles have garnered multiple nominations for the upcoming International Emmy Awards. Accused has been nominated for Best Performance by an Actor (Sean Bean) and Best Drama Series
http://www.c21media.net/all3media-sells-accused-secret-state/

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #242 on: November 15, 2013, 10:15:50 PM »
This is GREAT NEWS for Sean and all his FANS !!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hellyeah2:

Offline itsmcy

• Fan
  • I post .. therefore, I am!
« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2014, 10:21:25 AM »
 :mutley:

I was able to watch this yesterday . I found out about it when searching for Sean Bean films on Amazon. I've watched other shows in the series and this one doesn't disappoint.
Cheers,
Mary

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2021, 12:12:04 AM »
Fox Orders ‘Accused’ Drama Series From Howard Gordon, Alex Gansa & David Shore Based On UK Format
Fox has given a straight-to-series order to anthology drama Accused, based on the International Emmy-winning British series. The project comes from key creative auspices behind Fox’s two biggest drama series of the last two decades, 24 executive producers Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa and House creator/executive producer David Shore. Sony Pictures TV, where Gordon & Gansa as well as Shore are under overall deals, will co-produce with Fox Entertainment.

While Accused is being picked up on the eve of Fox’s 2021-22 Upfront presentation, the series is for the 2022-23 season.

This marks the first series order for Gordon and Gansa since they launched a Sony TV-based production company in 2019  with former CBS Entertainment chief Glenn Geller as President. It comes on the heels of Shore, creator, executive producer and showrunner of Sony TV’s hit ABC drama series The Good Doctor, signing a new four-year deal with the studio.

Based on the BBC’s crime anthology, where each episode opens in a courtroom on the accused without knowing their crime or how they ended up on trial, Accused is told from the defendant’s point of view. In the Fox version, which is keeping the original’s anthology format, viewers discover how an ordinary person got caught up in an extraordinary situation, ultimately revealing how one wrong turn leads to another, until it’s too late to turn back.
https://deadline.com/2021/05/accused-fox-series-howard-gordon-alex-gansa-david-shore-uk-format-1234756099/?fbclid=IwAR3UF-HxtAx-wl_REVSEQ0j41Deo0YX-AzYVInqaf2ReUDvcp4D6UjDXwhY