News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DOCTOR WHO - THE 13th DOCTOR?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
DOCTOR WHO - THE 13th DOCTOR?
« on: February 18, 2017, 09:11:59 AM »
DOCTOR WHO - THE 13th DOCTOR?  The 13th Doctor - Doctor Who Fan art

The wonderful Peter Capaldi is stepping down from the current incarnation of 'The Doctor' end 2017, the big question is who will be stepping into the next Time Lords shoes, whizzing through time and space on adventures in the TARDIS !?

Over the coming weeks, I'll be sharing some actor suggestions... not the same "suggestions" presumed in the British press-media.

Personally, I'm not obsessed with changing the *gender of the iconic Time Lord, so come back often and see who I've depicted in the role of THE DOCTOR!

So far, I've suggested nine truly inspiring actors who could easily portray the Doctor, depicting his wit, compassion, bravery, humility, morality, anger, defiance, arrogance and of course genius!

No 9 - SEAN BEAN - When a role requires you to play multiple personalities of the main lead character, Sean Bean not only seized the opportunity but truly demonstrated his scope as an actor in Howard Gordon's (Robert Littell's book) "Legends", portraying the deep-cover operative Martin Odum.  With incredible performances both on the small and big screen, the Doctor played by Sean Bean would be highly watchable and then some!

http://mmxvdb.blogspot.nl/2017/02/the-13th-doctor-doctor-who-fan-art.html