News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ‘Medici’  (Read 62974 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Re: ‘Medici’
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2019, 03:05:28 AM »
Soundtrack Album for ‘Medici’ TV Series Released
C.A.M. has released a soundtrack album for the Italian/British TV series Medici. The album features the selections of the show’s original music composed by Paolo Buonvino (Fathers & Daughters, Romanzo Criminale, Quiet Chaos), including Buonvino’s & Skin’s Season 1 opening theme Renaissance and their Season 2 & 3 theme song Revolution Bones. The soundtrack is now available to stream/download on Amazon, where you can also check out audio samples. Medici is created by Frank Spotnitz & Nicholas Meyer and stars Richard Madden, Stuart Martin, Annabel Scholey & Dustin Hoffman (Season 1) and Daniel Sharman, Bradley James, Sarah Parish, Alessandra Mastronard & Sean Bean (Season 2 & 3). The series is set in 15th-century Renaissance Florence and centers on the visionary Medici dynasty as it flexes its power in politics and the arts, risking its rivals’ lethal opposition. The show’s third and final season premiered earlier this month in Italy in RAI 1 and the drama’s first two seasons are now available to stream on Netflix.
http://filmmusicreporter.com/2019/12/20/soundtrack-album-for-medici-tv-series-released/

I Medici (Music from the Original TV Series)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082QR2GHX/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=filmusrep-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B082QR2GHX&linkId=cecd9389efd8682cde80edabdb7a1046

Offline Janice1066

• First Class Exploring Officer
  • Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2019, 06:42:17 AM »
Thanks! I collect the soundtrack albums from Sean's projects, so I'll get this at some point.

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2019, 03:33:27 AM »
Watching in Spain just now 3 th season. Wonderful.