News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wizard World PHILADELPHIA  (Read 6126 times)

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: Wizard World PHILADELPHIA
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2018, 05:47:25 PM »
I LOVE the picture you got of SEAN and (LUCKY) YOU !! It's too bad that he's so busy at these events that he can only send a few moments with each FAN !!
Still it's better than NEVER meeting him, but I would be exhausted after 2 hours of seeing so many people. Seven or more hours would be TORTURE for me !!
I'm sure it's all a BIG BLUR at the end of the day !! So knowing that how could you make yourself stand out in the crowd so SEAN WOULD REMEMBER YOU ??

Offline Janice1066

• First Class Exploring Officer
  • Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2018, 11:22:55 PM »
If you ever have a chance to go to this type of event, as long as Sean is going to be there for two days then I highly recommend that you get your autograph and photo on whichever day has the least stuff going on. The day that has the most stuff going on, such as the costume contest and the discussion panels with the most popular stars, will attract more people and be super crowded. Saturday was the big day in Philly, and that's probably usually the case. The show floor was packed with people and most of the lines were awful. Sunday was much less crowded.

I'm not sure what would make any fan stand out in Sean's mind. Maybe bringing something extra special for him to sign?

Offline Clairette

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2018, 11:35:21 PM »
So knowing that how could you make yourself stand out in the crowd so SEAN WOULD REMEMBER YOU ??
Holy God, but you draw so cool  :thumbsup: give Sean his portrait!
An unusual portrait, for example, in the role of Pazzi )))

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2018, 03:54:32 AM »
That's a wonderful idea!

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2018, 06:18:37 PM »
YES !! That's a GREAT IDEA !! If he ever comes to a WISARD WORLD in L.A. I'll do just that. So far they have NOT had a WIZARD WORLD here, but things
could change. Can you think of anything else that might get SEAN to notice you ?? How about a T-SHIRT with his FAVOURITE TEAM on it ??

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2018, 12:35:52 AM »
How about a T-SHIRT with his FAVOURITE TEAM on it ??

That would probably get his attention!

Just so you know, if you do bring a gift of any kind to a Wizard World event, you'll have to give it to him at the autograph table. Giving the celebrities gifts in the photo op area isn't allowed, mainly because they are just standing there and have nowhere to put anything.

It's hard to imagine Sean objecting to a nice portrait, but some people must try to give him things that he really doesn't want, because the announcer at his discussion panel in Philly instructed the people who were lining up in the aisles to ask questions to make sure they only had questions, no "requests" or "weird gifts that you brought Mr. Bean."
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 12:38:22 AM by Janice1066 »

Offline Clairette

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Beanstalker
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2018, 01:55:38 AM »
How about a T-SHIRT with his FAVOURITE TEAM on it ??

That would probably get his attention!
Only have to carefully study everything that relates to Blades - suddenly he wants to discuss this topic? :mutley:
It's hard to imagine Sean objecting to a nice portrait, but some people must try to give him things that he really doesn't want, because the announcer at his discussion panel in Philly instructed the people who were lining up in the aisles to ask questions to make sure they only had questions, no "requests" or "weird gifts that you brought Mr. Bean."
Well, the portrait does not belong to "weird gifts", fans often give to celebrities their fan art. In the end, you can just get his autograph on the portrait, it's also good, right?

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2018, 03:23:36 AM »
Yes, of course, a portrait would be a good gift, not a weird one. I just meant that I think Sean would like a nice portrait, although some fans must offer him things that he doesn't like, because of what the announcer said about "requests or weird gifts."

The announcer did not say anything about "requests or weird gifts" before the panel with the hobbits that night, or before Karl Urban's panel the next day. So I think it's something that Sean wanted him to say.

I don't know what the "weird gifts" might be, but I can imagine what "requests" Sean gets that he doesn't want to hear anymore: requests to say "Winter is coming" or "One does not simply ..."

A portrait should be good either as a gift, or just as something to get autographed. Sean looked very pleased holding someone's nice GoldenEye poster in one photo I remember seeing that was taken at the Philadelphia Wizard World.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:17:29 AM by Janice1066 »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2018, 05:44:32 PM »
Sounds GOOD Janice, but unfortunately WIZARD WORLD has no plans to come to L.A. However that does give me a chance to work on some artwork that might
 get SEAN'S ATTENDTION.

Offline Janice1066

• Sharpeshooter
    • Hopkinsfan.net
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2018, 11:22:32 PM »
Well, don't give up hope! Perhaps one day Wizard World will come to a city that you can get to. I know they do Sacramento, for example, which is at least in your state. Or if Wizard World doesn't bring Sean near to you, then maybe a ComicCon or a WonderCon will. Sean attended a couple of those events when he was promoting Legends, so you never know.