News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean Bean Is Nailing Dressing In His Fifties  (Read 1610 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Sean Bean Is Nailing Dressing In His Fifties
« on: April 10, 2019, 01:15:45 PM »
Sean Bean Is Nailing Dressing In His Fifties

How Sheffield's Finest mastered the fine art of layering
On-screen, Sean Bean has terrible luck, doesn't he? Chased over a cliff by mad cows in The Field; head chopped off in Game Of Thrones; arrowed out of the sequel by crusty Orcs in Lord Of The Rings. But off it, he's every reason to smile - and not least because he's aced the tricky art of remaining stylish in your fifties.

A time in life when many men sink into the depths of Top Gear leather jackets and a slightly flared bootcut, Bean has taken a better path. Which, in this case, means layers - simple layers - with all the right components: a block colour zip-up for a foundation, texture in some suede and a classic scarf to tie the entire look together. It's a lot better than the usual sloppy parade of tired tracksuits at JFK Airport, and one made stronger by minimalist white sneaks and a wider leg jean

Bean is proof you needn't slip into 'given up' or 'try-hard' territory as you reach middle age. This is age-appropriate cool. Cool Dad cool. Got a villa in Ibiza (the fancy bit of Ibiza) and is more than happy for you to overindulge in the posh cellar wine cool. "Knock yourself out lads", he'd wheeze in a dulcet Sheffield tone over a G and T on the veranda, "and help yourself to the catamaran 'un all."
https://www.esquire.com/uk/style/a27098070/sean-bean-is-acing-dressing-in-his-fifties/

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: Sean Bean Is Nailing Dressing In His Fifties
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 06:02:35 PM »
I LOVE seeing SEAN looking so COOL and HAPPY !! Thank you Patch !!!

Offline SMcFirefly

• Ian's Treasure
Re: Sean Bean Is Nailing Dressing In His Fifties
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 09:23:14 PM »
and shortly, his 60s!

I gotta say, he's aged pretty well. Like Michael Keaton (67)...
Man, that is a pair I'd love to see together.