News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cash review  (Read 3116 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Cash review
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »
http://str82dvdheaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/cah-2010-sean-bean.html?zx=963ed4710f960a67

Sean Bean is great in this movie. His Yorkshire accent adds to proceedings, and makes his many foul mouthed rants all the more funnier. And a few glib lines aside CA$H is essentially a updated morality tale, that proves the old adage "Two wrongs don't make a right"

Witness as Bean utters such lines as:

"I refuse you're offer of pussy!"

"Jew motherfucker!"

"Trail was as hot as a street whores snatch!"

CA$H defies it's STV credentials, and keeps the viewer engaged, whilst giving food for thought afterwards. I prefer a well made, tightly plotted thriller like this, over a dozen Tarantino homage-fests. And fans of good old fashioned (down to earth) movies, should embrace this film as a breath of fresh air, in a sea of CGI diarrhoea that clogs up the cinematic cinemas of recent. The final scene, screams out for a sequel, but i dare say it's ultra low box office reception will deny us this. However i can wholeheartedly recommend this cracking crime thriller/comedy/morality play/DVD release.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:07:52 PM by patch »