News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Acting coach breaks down 17 iconic death scenes in movies  (Read 753 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
Acting coach breaks down 17 iconic death scenes in movies
« on: July 07, 2020, 12:45:20 PM »
Acting coach breaks down 17 iconic death scenes in movies
Sean Bean at 05.05 min in the video
Watch acting coach Anthony Gilardi review great, mediocre, and downright terrible movie death scenes, breaking down what the actors did right and wrong in their performances.
Following is a transcript of the video.

So now we're talking about a very very good actor, Sean Bean, known for dying in multiple roles in multiple films. We have his last breath and we get it. I think the actor just tried to do a little bit too much. Bulging your eyes, spitting up blood, trying to hang on, the head tilt, just a little bit too much acting for the moment that we are telling. My hat goes off to the actor, that his craft kept on getting better. I believe this is very early on in his career. I have seen him later on in his career, using the less is more theory to perfection.
https://www.insider.com/acting-coach-reviews-iconic-death-scenes-in-movies-2020-4