News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What makes Sean laugh  (Read 37565 times)

kimmy

Re: What makes Sean laugh
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 11:57:25 PM »
OMG, you're right!  It's the return of Minnie Pearl...

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »
Minnie Pearl? OMG!!!!! I thought I was the only one who knew who that was!

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 12:50:15 PM »
Is it just my old eyes playing games, but could Minnie be Bean4's granny?

tinytim

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
 :rotfl1:
Good one, Sable! But, please, who is Minnie Pearl?

kimmy

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 03:42:11 PM »

Soulmate

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »
Is it just my old eyes playing games, but could Minnie be Bean4's granny?

Donīt know - canīt see hair under that hat! Guess  :bride: has golden credit cards tagged on her instead of price tags.....

Aaah - thanks Kimmy - never heard of her.
She was known for wearing a big hat with a price tag that read "$1.98" hanging off the side.
Soulmate

tinytim

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »
oh, thanks kimmy.

Lynnie

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 05:39:27 AM »
brilliant answers and question , we all want to know him so well.One day one of us will have the pleasure of getting to know him and find out so much.Hes so well loved and liked here and the reasons are clear to see,hes well admired by each and everyone of us and I know he knows and has been told.Hes HOT stuff.We have been blessed with a man whos so popular and has made so many of us happy what a brillinat actor we all support and care about.

plnranson

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
 :evillaugh When the Blades win and Sheffield \wednesday loose!!! :hahaha:

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »
very true!

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 10:29:04 AM »
I was thinking the same thing.

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »
Has that given him a lot to laugh about then recently Lighty ( resident footie expert)?

plnranson

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »
what makes Sean Laugh? When some-one has an upset tummy and  then has to run to the toilet
(Remember the clip from the making of Challenge) :sooobad

Poor SEan he rlly was quite ill with it himself!

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »
That's why he was allowed to laugh at poor Toby .....

:catlaff

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 11:46:52 AM »
Has that given him a lot to laugh about then recently Lighty ( resident footie expert)?

No.  Unless it's that 'laugh so I don't cry' kind of thing.  Blades have won 2 points out of the last 18 points possible (Loss - Draw - Draw - Loss - Loss - Loss), including our first loss at home, yesterday to Cardiff.

The Cardiff match was an improvement over the two previous, and we almost clawed back to a draw - but no joy.

It's grim at the Lane.  A big part of the problem has been injuries - we've had six - SIX - of our lads out.  It looks like we may be getting some relief on that front, but it's still bad.  We're working with a lot of loanees, as a result (the maximum Kevin can use, in many cases) - and the back four have broken down badly . . . which is VERY bad as they have been a strength.

To make matters worse, the appeal to challenge the 9-month ban on Paddy Kenny was dismissed by the FA . . . I think they've stuck their foot in it, frankly, because the next time it happens and the player is shown to have taken drugs to enhance performance (which Paddy was NOT doing), what are they going to do?  It will have to be at least a 2-year ban.  If it's a PL player, all hell will break loose.

Oh well - not our problem, that - except that we are really, really, really feeling Paddy's absence.  Mark Bunn has not come up to snuff, and though yesterday Ian Bennett did better than Bunn has been doing, neither one comes up to Paddy's level.  More than his ability to stop the ball, Paddy has really good control of his area and is really good at giving direction to the back four.

Right now being a Blade is a true test of how committed a supporter you are - because the season is definitely at the "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" stage.

UTB!

Katharine

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »
You know what I love about that clip, kimmy?  That they couldn't be buggered to take the price tag off the bottom of the cup!

I don't know what Sean's laughing about in the pic, but what you mean makes me laugh so hard :catlaff

Lady Jane

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 08:52:58 AM »
Apparently he loves Alan Partridge "Knowing me, Knowing you" He said in an interview that even the repeats have him dying with laughter. Check it out on You Tube, Im sure there are loads of clips. It was funny, but I must say I didnt find it hilarious.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »
Apparently he loves Alan Partridge "Knowing me, Knowing you" He said in an interview that even the repeats have him dying with laughter. Check it out on You Tube, Im sure there are loads of clips. It was funny, but I must say I didnt find it hilarious.

Well, I can see how he might - Partridge has a kind of self-deprecating humour that I suspect is pretty natural for Sean.  "Foot in mouth" stuff and then trying to extricate himself from it (badly).  I watched a couple of clips - the Yule one was more annoying than anything else, but the farmer interview was funny!

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 09:24:34 AM »
Alan Partridge: annoying at the best of times!  :sorry:

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 10:01:25 AM »
Yeah - he's 'guy' humour, for sure . . . a prime example of why most women don't WANT to join the menfolk congregated around the backyard barbecue, necking back beer.  We just don't find the same things amusing, all the time.