News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Flightplan  (Read 21089 times)

Mike

Flightplan
« on: July 05, 2008, 08:42:37 AM »

Captain Marcus (I'm still shocked) Rich

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZHOLHQFO

A making of with interview (over 14 min.)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=82T93JSS

Interview with Sean GMA

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O20PKG2T

Another interview with Sean

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8A1OPBO

Sean arriving at the premiere part 1(flv player neccessary)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X7AHZ62T

Sean arriving at the premiere part 2 (flv player neccessary)

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Flightplan
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »
Thank you for the links.  That was a very nice way to spend some time!  I watched the first 3.  I'm not sure what a flv player is, and if I have one.

Soulmate

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 05:00:49 AM »
Moonflower, flv is the format for videos you grab from the internet. I can watch them in several programms but they are german. Maybe Mike or other girls can tell you in which programms you can watch them.

And Mike - why are you shocked about "Marcus" ? Itīs a fantastic name, especially for you and I, cause I read a theory the other day, that love matches best with people whoīs names begin with the same letter :-)))))

Mike

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 06:40:20 AM »
Moonflower, flv is the format for videos you grab from the internet. I can watch them in several programms but they are german. Maybe Mike or other girls can tell you in which programms you can watch them.

And Mike - why are you shocked about "Marcus" ? Itīs a fantastic name, especially for you and I, cause I read a theory the other day, that love matches best with people whoīs names begin with the same letter :-)))))

Thanks for this info. Never heard about it. Does the second name count too? e.g. Mark.  Unfortunately my second and third name don't start with "S" Pity

Soulmate

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 07:51:09 AM »
Of cause Mark counts!!! (my family name starts with an S, if that counts? lol)

Just remembered all the silly games we used to do in school when we were teenagers - do you all had those games as well? Like "name 10 guys" and then the other girl mixed the names and put numbers behind them and then you had to answer silly questions what you would do with the guys and your answers had to be only a number and you couldnt know which guys it was :-))))))

Mike

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 08:01:52 AM »
I'm really impressed that you rember all the games from school. I can't or I won't.

Hubby's family name starts with an S and from time to time I use it. We really have to think about it. Bummer no B.

Soulmate

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 08:06:38 AM »
Must find out what "re-naming" costs in Germany.
I go for Sabrina Martina Bach.

Mike

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 08:07:57 AM »

Perfect match. No chance with my names

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 08:45:12 AM »
My maiden name starts with an M, but I don't have S or B names.  I didn't play any of those games when I was in school. I didn't really have that many friends anyway.  I've always been shy and sort of a loner.  I'm glad that I have found friends here.

Mike

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 08:56:07 AM »
We are glad too that you call us friends thanks.

Soulmate

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 10:35:53 AM »
I have been shy too as a kid, but that disappeared somehow when I was a teenager - donīt even know why and how :-) The games were silly anyway, you didnt miss a thing. But back then we loved them - was a girlie-thing to do :-)

And itīs really great to have you all - on good and bad days. And Capt. Rich of course ! One of the rare movies where he plays a normal man and looks good and neat :-)))

Mike

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »
Yes I know what you are talking about. I had always problems because of my height. You need a strong personality to stand it but as a teen you don't have it. Sometimes it's hard to grow up.

Yes Sean looks good as Captain Rich he wears a uniforn that enough  :coma:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »
Flightplan is also good because it's a movie where Sean's character doesn't die.

Mike

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 11:51:58 AM »
Right and it's a good movie cos you can watch it with hubby and he wouldn't notice what's going on in your mind while watch. You do something together, a nice TV night, and you have fun with Sean.

tinytim

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 11:56:25 AM »
LOL...clever, Mike!:-)

Mike

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 12:02:50 PM »
When you were married to Mr. Wrong you need power of imagination.

Offline galamb

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »
 :applaud:
you're right moonflowe: he doesn't die in that movie!!!!!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »
Mike is right that it is a good movie to watch with your husband.  He will think that you are so engrossed in the movie since it's a suspenseful thriller, and he won't realize that you can't take your eyes off the screen because of Sean.

Mike

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »
Right but it just works cos men are simple. OK sooner or later they will find out that you like this man then you need another plan of action.

Soulmate

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 12:46:25 PM »
lmao- if your hubbies donīt know that you like Sean, then they must be blind and dumb and stupid :-))))

And: Flightplan is a movie you can mention to "normal" people ! Thatīs a benefit. Thatīs why I am always delighted that LOTR and TROY and Flightplan exist :-))) "You know, this rrrrrrrrreally good thriller with Jodie Foster........" :-)))