News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: North Country HiRes  (Read 10870 times)

Mike

Re: North Country HiRes
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 12:52:14 PM »
You make me curious now.

tinytim

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 04:43:22 PM »
To me it is one of the best movies he ever played in. And although he doesnt have much screening time, he does his job wonderful and very believable. The talk he has with the boy is such a great scene. A movie with a message, a movie about love and friendship and people standing up for each other, and such a great bunch of actors. And always when I look at the premiere pics, ecpecially at those with him and Charlize, I think it must have been one of the happiest moments of his life - he shines.
I always think "that s the way he can be if you put him together with real great people and actors" - I mean, if you look at Charlize, she is brilliant - and brave as well, if you have seen "The Monster" you simply know she has the same class and abilities like him - they would complete each other. THAT would be the kind of women I would have wished him to have as a parner in life ..... but no......
Soulmate

:agreed: SM. And he was very enthusiastic about the film and his role. He really liked it. And he was proud to be part of it. You can see it in the premiere interviews.

And the premiere pics emphasize that he felt very comfortable that time:

Mike

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 07:01:04 AM »
It was a very good movie one of the best with him.

rosesc

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 04:57:35 PM »
I found this at the local library and watched it. Kyle is a sweetheart!! And I loved his look in this movie.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 07:54:11 PM »
I thought this was a great role for Sean and that he was wonderful in it.

seanya_ro

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 12:42:21 AM »
when i first saw sean in this movie, i was thinking he must do something bad, he must be the evil one, but it wasn't so.
he was terriffic, lovely in this part, and how i wish i could be the one dancing in his arms...

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 07:58:54 AM »
It was refreshing to see him play a nice character, and actually, a very compassionate character.  I certainly agree about his looks too.  It was great in all respects!