News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hello Magazine Poll  (Read 38965 times)

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
Re: Hello Magazine Poll
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2010, 01:20:09 PM »
Not incessantly but when i was on the computer i tried to remember to vote. Partly  a touch of OCD -it's there so let's do it; partly because i didn;t want to think that i was lusting after someone who couldn't even hold 8th place in stupid magazine poll! Not sure i did it for Sean at all!!

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2010, 01:31:23 PM »
Buahahahahaaa!  That's why he's even in the finals!  We got challenged by the fans of some boy-band singer.  I don't even remember the name.

We didn't do it for him.  LoL!

Offline Blue Jay

• The High Priestess
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2010, 01:32:37 PM »
Ronan Heating ...... :mutley:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2010, 01:36:10 PM »
This vote is closed, but what if Sean is a contender in a new weekly/monthly poll?  Then the fun (?) begins again.

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2010, 01:48:43 PM »
What with several of his films coming out this year and looking ahead to GoT and perhaps another Sharpe, he's sure to turn up on a weekly somewhere.  The more exposure he gets the easier it is for him to win.  The poll has always been a reflection of what was the hot body of the moment.  Its just the loyalty of Sean's fans that have pushed him to the finals.  I'm happy just to see him in the top tier considering the strength of the fanbases of the competition.