News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Finally Sean buys some new clothes!!  (Read 19910 times)

Offline Blue Jay

• Mellor's Mistress
Re: Finally Sean buys some new clothes!!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 11:46:47 AM »
Cowboy will be back in a few days. This is just a first attempt at making my own banner. Never did that before. Quite fun.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 01:20:48 PM »
You are more talented than I am.  I wouldn't have any idea how to make a banner.  It will be nice to see Cowboy when he returns.

Offline Blue Jay

• Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »
I cheated. Go to mybannermaker.com. You'll be amazed!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »
You mean even I could make a banner?  That would be amazing.

Katharine

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 04:07:10 AM »
His own hair colour is not nearly as blond as you think. Closest is how it looks in WSC. Besides, there's a lot of grey there as well.

I know :goodgrl2: and actually I don't like light/pure/shining blond very much... I prefer his "a lot of grey" :mutley: (and I meant to say who cares about what kind of blond it is as it's Sean's)
P.S. I do love the picture you posted :flirt:

seanya_ro

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 05:15:17 AM »
speaking about the hair colour... i like the darker blonde, as it is in the picture bj posted. i didn't like the blonde he had in national treasure. for me it was too.... blonde

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 10:32:40 AM »
Not only did they bleach his hair for National Treasure, they put "highlights" in it too.  That was SOOOO not his natural colour.

tinytim

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 01:19:39 PM »
Not only did they bleach his hair for National Treasure, they put "highlights" in it too.  That was SOOOO not his natural colour.
Totally right. But natural or not..looking at the pictures ... (of couse it's a matter of taste)....who cares? lol  The result is simply sexy! 

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 02:05:51 PM »
""the result is simply sexy""

:hellyeah2:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 02:07:44 PM by beanyfan »

Offline Dusty

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »
Totally right. But natural or not..looking at the pictures ... (of couse it's a matter of taste)....who cares? lol  The result is simply sexy! 

*gasp* IAN!!!! *flails arms and runs around* My favorite look of his no matter what anyone says.  :pant:
On occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary ~James Nicoll

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 06:31:01 PM »
Those are definitely sexy photos, even if his hair is lighter than normal.

ladyblue

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 05:12:44 AM »
 :coma:

Mike

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 02:55:26 AM »
Wow he looks good and so relaxed. Nice shirt and what's inside the shirt too.  :coma:

BTW don't tell BJ that I like the wood gnome look, she mustn't know.  :mutley:

But I never saw him in 800 GBP clothes, where does he hide these things. But it's also good to see that they took a pic when he calls me LOL. And the blond attachement isn't around. Good boy.

BTW I saw this pic in king size format. For me it looks like some of these pics they took from so called aliens. You see NOTHING. But Sean looks too good to make him so blurry.

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »

But I never saw him in 800 GBP clothes, where does he hide these things.

Probably in plain sight! He manages to make 800 GBP clothes look like 8 GBP clothes? Simple you know... use the floor as your wardrobe.  Drop stuff on the floor when you're done with it... when you need it... pick it up, give it a sniff.  If it doesn't smell too bad, you can wear it again.  All you have to do is give it a flap.  I'm sure no one will notice the wrinkles (or the dirt).

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »

But I never saw him in 800 GBP clothes, where does he hide these things.

could just be 80 items of tat each costing £10!

tinytim

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »
 :mutley:

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »
Have to agree with Syl - his shirts are almost always expensive ones and even his jeans are designer (I don't recall who started the back pocket design trend - Gloria Vanderbilt? - but bless them, because you can usually identify the jeans as soon as you clap eyes on the back pockets).

His suits are damned expensive, too - and bespoke.  So are his shoes.  I'd be willing to bet that he even wears high-end undergarments and socks.  About the cheapest thing I've ever seen him wear were those ancient faded Levis and the ratty sweatshirt (in which he looked adorable, for some reason).

The man has pricey tastes, he just needs a valet and a dresser to keep it neat and pull it together.

Katharine

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
Have to agree with Syl - his shirts are almost always expensive ones and even his jeans are designer (I don't recall who started the back pocket design trend - Gloria Vanderbilt? - but bless them, because you can usually identify the jeans as soon as you clap eyes on the back pockets).

His suits are damned expensive, too - and bespoke.  So are his shoes.  I'd be willing to bet that he even wears high-end undergarments and socks.  About the cheapest thing I've ever seen him wear were those ancient faded Levis and the ratty sweatshirt (in which he looked adorable, for some reason).

The man has pricey tastes, he just needs a valet and a dresser to keep it neat and pull it together.

Sorry but I never paid much attention to "fashion" :oops: so I just have no idea about the "pricey tastes" :eeyore:
To me Sean looks good in anything, but I always prefer nice fit suits :flirt:

Offline Blue Jay

• Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2009, 08:20:43 AM »
I agree with Lighty. His clothes are good and expensive and he always looks good in them (except for those awful track pants or whatever you call them). He just does everything to death, either because he can't be bothered getting new stuff, or, and I suspect this is the case, because once broke in they are comfy and he just like wearing them.

tinytim

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2009, 08:35:44 AM »
...and I suspect this is the case, because once broke in they are comfy and he just like wearing them.

I agree. And to be honest I'm not the one to accuse him for that because I have a slightly tentency to stick to my favourites, too. lol 

Nevertheless we have all seen those really awful taste injuries in the past. Thinking of the pics around Bleak Death...I can't imagine that these pants or the checked skirt are anything he really likes. Probably there is a time for him to dress up and a time he doesn't give a shit even though cameras are around him.