News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Why Women are to Blame for Killing Off Real Men  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
Why Women are to Blame for Killing Off Real Men
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »
I don't recall ever posting this here.  Its from 2008, but still quite relevant:

Why Women are to Blame for Killing off Real Men

{edit - fixed the link}
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:57:28 PM by Sylvene »

ladyblue

Re: Why Women are to Blame for Killing Off Real Men
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 05:11:03 AM »
Read the comments to, there was one bloke there who said he is still a real man, and a gentleman. So what is a real man? And what is a real women? What are the preferences today, those who say " This is a real man/women" ?

Equal work means equal pay, in my eyes, but that isn't so in real world, unfortunatley. But women can't do everything a man can do, due to muscle mass and body mass, and men can't do everything a women can do. Some differences should be celebrated, men and women are not equal in all things.

Sure, we can equalize and even out some differences, like talking about feelings, and do equal work at home, like cleaning up the mess that YOU did. Those little things that makes life a bit easier. I hope you understand what I mean, and I don't mean to offend anyone.