News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Music from the Film CASH - Join the Kray Twinz on Facebook  (Read 3032 times)

hklett08

Music from the Film CASH - Join the Kray Twinz on Facebook
« on: October 16, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

KRAY TWINZ EXCLUSIVES! Join the Kray Twinz on Facebook ...Exclusive download of recent work that INCLUDES THE BRAND NEW SINGLE OUT 2010 FEATURING SWAY AND JAGS SOUL SINGER from the Film CASH:

http://cashthefilmfanblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/join-kray-twinz-on-facebook-for-music.html
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 08:16:51 PM by hklett08 »

Offline beanyfan

• Posh Patrol
  • Loki's Lady
Re: Music from the Film CASH - Join the Kray Twinz on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 04:10:51 AM »
Thank you HK. What i really want though is just a date when we get to see the blasted thing!!

tinytim

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »
Thanks, HK!

Thank you HK. What i really want though is just a date when we get to see the blasted thing!!

:mutley: :hellyeah2:

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 09:20:04 AM »

Cold day in hell?  Did you notice the fine print in the contest rules? 

DECLARED WINNER AND HIS/HER GUEST MUST BE AVAILABLE Jan1, 2009 to September 30, 2010.

I don't know if they're fitting their schedule to Sean's or still trying to find distribution - but, dang.

tinytim

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 09:59:49 AM »
I'm actually sure they haven't found a distribution yet - they make such a fuss about the website and it seems to take ages to get just the site ready. For what reason if not to hype it all, to temporize and to attract potential distributors?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:02:28 AM by tinytim »

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 10:58:02 AM »
Well, I feel a bit sorry for them - making a film is an expensive proposition, even if you do it on the cheap and your leading man is a friend.  It's kind of like building a home on spec; whether you make a profit or take a loss is a 50/50 proposition.

On the other hand, they're not novices at the game, so I can't feel too sorry for them!