News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sean Bean happy at 51  (Read 7001 times)

Offline Sylvene

• Divine L&L
  • Mellor's Mistress
  • Once I was young & hot. Now I'm older and better.
    • Words by Sylvene
Re: Sean Bean happy at 51
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »
Oh, lovely interview.  Thank you Izzy for obtaining it and sharing it with us.  :)

tinytim

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 01:28:20 AM »
Thank you very much, Izzy. Lovely read. I wondered a bit about his preference of suit and tie. lol

In addition: 100 points and the  :welldone for the wisest saying of the day: "I think it’d be a pretty good idea if I kept my own company for a while"
Atta boy! :thumbsup:

Offline Jess

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Rich's Cabin
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 06:41:07 PM »
I think it's a lovely interview, he sounds quite at peace with everything that's happened, which is always good.  I hope he's looking after himself ok.  I had a nightmare few years recently with the death of a close family member, and people rely on their coping mechanisms, (work, cigarettes, whatever) but don't always remember to be kind to themselves and take care of themselves properly.

The suit and tie thing made me raise my eyebrows too - seems to have been a similar reaction all round :mutley:

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 07:15:45 AM »
I am kicking  myself right now.  I usually go out shopping on a Saturday and always pick up a copy of The Times, but for various reasons didn't actually make it this week.

Thanks for posting it Izzy.

ladyblue

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »
Great interview! I really like the sentence "If you walked around thinking that every woman fancied you, you’d be a right knobhead."