News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Future work for Sean ??  (Read 78515 times)

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
Re: Future work for Sean ??
« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2015, 01:23:14 PM »
All of you might be interested to know that when (what's his name ??? Having a senior moment) told the
producer of Taken 3 that he don't want to star in this movie because he was bored with the part. They told him
that's OK because we can get SEAN BEAN to take over this role !! The rest is history !! :frustrate:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »
What's his name is Liam Neeson. 

Besides some of the roles already mentioned, I would like to see him in more roles like his in North Country.  It was a quiet, but effective and moving dramatic role.  He wasn't in that many scenes, but he conveyed his character's thoughts and cares so well.

Amber

« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2015, 01:12:46 PM »

I seem to remember that Michael Douglas underwent a full face lift whilst courting Catherine Z-J so even he could see the difference.  And was she depressed when she started going out with him or was it the realisation that with a failing career, and the carrot of the how ever much she gets for every year of the marriage, he is her best bet for a very cushy life, but she is going to be looking at the ever more wizened creature for the foreseeable future?  That would be enough to depress me!

A big franchise would be great for S. with lots of action and suaveness - maybe Dante could get a spin-off series, like an older Bond but without the limitations and 'morality' of MI5/6, or the gadgets; just the reliance on his skills, contacts and deviousness.  Smooth as an otters inside pocket that man!

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2015, 02:11:09 PM »
My momma always said "Its just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man. The thing to remember is that no matter what his bank account says, you will still have to wake up next to him every morning."

Amber

« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2015, 02:35:47 PM »

When I see these May/December relationships I'm reminded to two things; the first is a fake British chat show host who asked a very successful magician's assistant and later wife "so, what was it about the millionaire Paul Daniels that first attracted your attention?!"  This was way back when, when we didn't have that many millionaires, so being one was a big deal.

And the episode of "Sex and the City" where Samantha dates the older and very generous man with the very wrinkled tuchus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViBdy1y-Gkk

Rich or poor, I don't wanna be looking at that if I can see a beautiful, pert Sharpe shaped one!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:36:50 PM by Amber »

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2015, 04:16:31 PM »
Thank you moonflower, for reminding me about Neeson. That's so scary !! However I did remember his
name after I had turned off the computer. Anyway getting back to ODYSSEUS. I was reading an article about
Pitt wanting to produce this movie and he wanted to be ODYSSEUS !! This was around 07, or 08. He was
meet with a lot of negative reactions to this idea, because his character had been killed of in TROY, and
Sean was a GREAT ODYSSEUS and most people that they polled wanted Sean to be ODYSSEUS and NOT Pitt.
So he dropped the idea completely !! So it's pretty clear to me that people DO want Sean in this role. The
only reason were talking about this character is because SEAN BROUGHT HIM TO LIFE and showed people
the real ODYSSEUS. The TEASING TRICKTER !! So if you think he's too old now to play this part, remember
we now have CGI and we can make him any age you want !! This is the FUTURE for all entertainment !! They're
using in movies and commercials NOW !!

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2015, 05:05:46 PM »
We all have senior moments, lasue.  Mine seem to come more frequently these days. 

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2015, 02:54:27 PM »
Thank you moonflower, I've been taking GINKGO BILOBA 2 times a day. It helps, but it takes 3 weeks before
you see the improvement. Anyway getting back to CGI make-overs I think you will see a lot of the older
actors in STAR WARS getting a younger CGI look for this movie. So if they can do it why not Sean ???

:slyfox

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #228 on: March 07, 2016, 04:13:22 AM »
Nicolas Cage Could Be Searching For Clues In New Sequel To National Treasure

Nicholas Cage may be back to searching the United States and combing through its history in another National Treasure film. It has been nearly a decade on from the sequel’s release but no there is talk of a third film in Disney’s “National Treasure” franchise.

At the studio’s annual shareholders meeting, Disney CEO Bob Iger was asked a question about whether or not we might ever see another film in the series. He reportedly responded (via ComicBook.com) that another film is still being actively considered by both Disney and producer Jerry Bruckheimer:
http://www.business2community.com/entertainment/nicolas-cage-searching-clues-new-sequel-national-treasure-01475165#hRZMPD5J3gzL5R14.97

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
  • Life is a song, love is the music
« Reply #229 on: March 07, 2016, 10:49:17 AM »
National Treasure was great and Sean was purrrfect in it. The sequel was stupid inmo. So, if they have a good script AND Sean again, it could be fun! I would really like to see Sean going toe to toe with the FBI guy, Harvey Keitel in the sequel...that could be really worth watching!

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #230 on: March 07, 2016, 11:02:19 AM »
The best thing in National Treasure was Sean's hair, IMO.    :butt:

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #231 on: March 07, 2016, 05:32:54 PM »
Awwww c'mon National Treasure was just a fun popcorn movie - tailor made for a ride at the Disney theme park. I was chuckling the whole time, especially at the part where Nicolas Cage had to jump into the Hudson River! Not to mention Diane Kruger's off & on German accent which is weird because she IS German...so where did it go? Was she dubbed over? Funny stuff! And yes, Sean looked delicious in it and he got to keep his accent in it. Yum. What's not to like?! LOL!

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2016, 08:10:40 AM »
Okay, okay. I wouldn't mind a sequel at all. lol.  I'll amend my post to say:

The best thing in National Treasure was

(1) Sean!
(2) Sean's voice
(3) Sean's hair

:slyfox

Offline lab183

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2016, 08:58:38 AM »
Well of course Sean was the best thing! I am not a big Nicolas Cage fan...I think he is over-rated. But, seeing him take a header into one of the nastiest and most polluted rivers in the whole world was, well hilarious! The price of stardom and not letting Sean get more screen time. LOL!

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2016, 09:05:28 AM »
Haha! Yeah... not a fan of NC, either.

Offline lasue

• First Acolyte
  • Vronsky's Vixen
« Reply #235 on: April 08, 2016, 05:03:02 PM »
On the news today they were talking about the Chinese film industry is REALLY GROWING BIG TIME !! Now they
want to compete with HOLLYWOOD. By making BIG BUDGET MOVIES with big name ENGISH speaking ACTORS !!
This could open a NEW MARKET of acting jobs for SEAN !! For more info watch 60 minutes this Sunday.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 05:06:43 PM by lasue »

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #236 on: July 29, 2016, 01:27:28 PM »
I would love to see Sean in this.

BBC One announces landmark drama adaptation of Les Misérables by Andrew Davies

Charlotte Moore continues her commitment to ambitious, high quality event drama on BBC One with the announcement of an adaptation of Les Misérables by the multi award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.

Announced today, a new six-part adaptation of Victor Hugo's Les Misérables, a 19th century classic and widely regarded as one of the greatest books ever written. This is a BBC Studios and Lookout Point co-production for BBC One in association with Weinstein Television.

Charlotte Moore, Director of BBC Content, says: “Andrew Davies' extraordinary skill for adaptation will bring the world-famous Les Misérables into powerful focus for a modern audience, with a multi-layered re-telling of Victor Hugo's masterpiece. BBC One viewers can expect the same quality and scale from the team behind War and Peace in this epic tale of redemption and the healing power of love.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/les-miserables-andrew-davies

Offline crossing-sweeper

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Merrick's Clone
« Reply #237 on: July 29, 2016, 03:49:12 PM »
Me too! But he never seems to be included in these epic BBC dramas.

Offline Rebecca

• First Acolyte
  • Sharpe's Siren
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2016, 12:20:25 AM »
I would love to see Sean in this.

BBC One announces landmark drama adaptation of Les Misérables by Andrew Davies

Which character would you like to see him do?

Me too! But he never seems to be included in these epic BBC dramas.

Why not, I wonder? He is one of the UK's best actors and one of the most famous. And, he looks great in period costume.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2016, 01:29:34 AM »
Which character would you like to see him do?

No idea really,just want to see him in a big BBC production accessible to watch for all on a weekly basis.