News: Please be patient while modifications are made to the new themes to add in familiar menus and features.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Random Sean Bean pictures  (Read 308802 times)

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
Re: Random Sean Bean pictures
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »
I can only watch Sean's part in Black Beauty, then I turn it off.  I have a hard time watching sad animal movies.  Thanks for the photos, patch.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2011, 01:12:31 AM »
                            http://www.kinomania.ru/stars/s/Sean_Bean/foto.shtml

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2011, 11:43:04 AM »
Niiice!

He should wear blue more often; it's one of his best colours.  Even baby blue works (though I can understand his desire not to indulge in that shade).  Grey blues look fabulous with his colouring and deep blues that don't run to red.  I think I read once that he said blue was his favourite colour, but he rarely wears it outside of those ubiquitous dark, dark blue pin-striped suits.

Tans, duns, and camels are iffish colours for him.  When he picks one that is warmer (more red) they work, but most of them are cooler and they wash him out.  And he wears them constantly *sigh*.  Pure white and pure black are harsh on him, but he obviously likes them - and grey is awful when it's too cool . . . and he clearly doesn't carry a colour wheel to check the shade.

natter natter natter . . . I, of course, volunteer to be his stylist !

:evillaugh

Offline Sable899

• Goddess Divine
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »
You know, it could possibly be that all this time our lad has been totally colour blind.  It would explain a lot.  People who are colour blind don't usually like loud prints.  I've only ever seen him in two different plaid shirts.  Everything else is either a subtle pinstripe or a solid.

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2011, 03:23:26 PM »
You know, it could possibly be that all this time our lad has been totally colour blind.  It would explain a lot.  People who are colour blind don't usually like loud prints.  I've only ever seen him in two different plaid shirts.  Everything else is either a subtle pinstripe or a solid.

I thought about that, but in my opinion, his attraction to art and his ability to paint (like the watercolour he did for the deck chair) and his main bright colour choice of red suggests not.

99% of men who are colour blind (or just deficient) lack the cones to differentiate red and green to one degree or another; the picture he painted was predominately turquoises and yellows - shades that he would be hard-pressed to see if he had the problem.  Note:

I think it's just standard male "real men only wear black/dark blue/brown/tan (and red or white in moderation)" syndrome.  Bless him, he does try . . .
 :mutley:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2011, 03:27:30 PM »
The denim blue does look very good on him.  He also looks great in that last photo, wearing the dark coat.  I'm not sure what color that coat is.  The inside of the collar looks like dark blue, but the outside of the coat looks more black to me.  In any case, he looks very sexy!

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2011, 05:11:36 PM »
The denim blue does look very good on him.  He also looks great in that last photo, wearing the dark coat.  I'm not sure what color that coat is.  The inside of the collar looks like dark blue, but the outside of the coat looks more black to me.  In any case, he looks very sexy!

I think it's a chocolate brown, with a black lining (based on some of the other photos from that shoot).  It is a good colour for him.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:08:34 AM by patch »

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2011, 10:03:10 AM »
I've never seen the one of him in the cattle duster (beautiful pic, despite the work boots . . . and how long has he had that black zipped jumper, anyway?!)

Actually, several of those are new.  Jason's photo collection is massive!

Thanks, patch.

Offline Annie

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Sharpeshooter
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »

Patch - you consistently find the best things to brighten up a dragging Friday afternoon at work.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2011, 02:08:53 PM »
Many of those photos are new to me too--thanks, patch!

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2011, 01:21:40 AM »

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:08:58 PM by patch »

Izzy

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2011, 05:27:24 AM »
the one where he sit's on the yellow steps....i love this picture, its one of my favorite ones   :tongue:

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2011, 05:27:18 PM »
I love the great smiles in the last two photos.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2011, 01:33:47 AM »

I'm in the mood for Sharpe!                                             http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sean+bean

Offline Xenia

• The Powder Room
  • Ian's Treasure
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2011, 02:01:50 AM »
Thanks,Patch! I like Sharpe's series very much. At the last pic behind Seanie is our Russin actor,whome once said, being interview about filming that in real life Sean is a big child with clear eyes. :angel2::flowers:

Offline lighty

• First Acolyte
  • Loki's Lady
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »
Thanks,Patch! I like Sharpe's series very much. At the last pic behind Seanie is our Russin actor,whome once said, being interview about filming that in real life Sean is a big child with clear eyes. :angel2::flowers:

That is a very interesting assessment!

Thanks for the pictures, patch.  Love the first one.

Offline skippy101

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Super Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
Thanks for posting those Patch. Love that second picture with the rifle and the burn mark on the face. Haven't seen that one before - it's beautiful.

Offline moonflower

• Magna Cum Bean
  • Mellor's Mistress
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »
Thanks, patch!  The first two are my favorites.

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2011, 01:05:10 AM »