News: Please refresh your browser on every visit as modifications are implemented relevant to the recent upgrade.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 50 Famous Football Fans and Who They Follow  (Read 3659 times)

Offline patch

• News Hound
  • Ulric's Lady
50 Famous Football Fans and Who They Follow
« on: November 24, 2011, 12:16:06 AM »
Sean Bean never would have expected the fame he achieved as Boromir in the Lord of the Ring trilogy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/950804-50-famous-football-fans-and-who-they-follow#/articles/950804-50-famous-football-fans-and-who-they-follow

Offline najinboulder

• Frisk-eh's Playhouse
  • Kyle's Kitten
Re: 50 Famous Football Fans and Who They Follow
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 08:08:51 AM »
This is very interesting Patch.  The list has more stars from the United States than I would have expected.  We only started getting English Premier League soccer recently on ESPN.  I have been a fan of the sport for some time watching what we call soccer here in the USA for years.  The English Premier League games seem to play the sport at a higher level.  I haven't yet picked on particular team in that league yet but watch every game we get televised.  My husband is not a fan yet but I tell him this is real football, not that NFL stuff we watch on Sunday.  Makes for interesting conversations at our house.  Thanks for posting Patch. 

versusterminus

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 12:34:44 PM »
A bit disappointed they didnt list Rosario Dawson- who is a rabid, fellow Gooner.
No, all we get is Jackie Chan.

TayaTheWolf

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 02:47:32 PM »
I'm surprised that a couple of Wolves fans didn't make it... Noddy Holder, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant etc